It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I REALLY don't have choice my Brother is a detective in Nevada,and I'm RECLUSIVE.
I am not in any position as an individual to do a thing without command from a competent leadership.
MY Green Berets all said" Not yet" because we are waiting to see what happens when you throw a civilian at that festering nest of lawyers.
THE last FAIR I saw ,was when I went to one as kid ,I grew up with strangers,trust is nigh impossible,ANY leader BETTER know their jobs or I frag THEM.
I have to be a hard ass to live in that world.

TOO many to kill at all levels to change it right now.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So which Democrats are praising his sexual deviancies? All I see is people talking bad about him.

Are you trying to equate all Democrats with what Weinstein did? If not then what's the point of this thread other than partisanship?

The thing is, this allegedly goes back thirty years.

Who else knew, who else was a victim, who else was bribed to keep quiet or watch their movie career go down the drain, and who sat idly by and let it all happen?

Do we buy that the shareholders didn't know what was going on, and fired him after it was revealed? Or did they fire him because it got out.

Sort of like how all those people finally got fired at FOX news. Who knew and said nothing? Who let women go through abuse time and again, knowingly?

There will be scummy men with money and power on all sides of the political spectrum because there are scummy men who use their money and power to subjugate women into having sex, to force them to do what they would never do willingly.

This is a culture problem, a "powerful man" problem, it is something people look away from because to expose it will turn you into another victim, until it finally comes out and everyone piles on because they finally feel they can.

This kind of crap is "normal" for women to have to deal with, and that is a sad thing indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
his political affiliation wasn't/isn't the cause of him being repulsive, unless you want to blame being on the "Right" as the cause of the repulsive things people with that political affiliation did likewise

This. ^^^

You nailed it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Lol you're so stupid! Stop trying to make everything about politics. He's a voter, not a fking congressman. His party affiliation really shouldn't matter in the face of his crimes.

But fine, let's play it your way. Dennis Hastert was the Republican Speaker of the House for 8 years. ACTUAL Republican Politician. He's a serial child molester, not alleged, he confirmed at least one of his victims. So that means every Republican he ever met and worked with is evil? Because that's almost all of them...

Like I said, you're stupid.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Thats about the most honest and relevant answer I have received all week.

Thank you for that. You are probably right, but I wanted to ask, because it has to be made clear... the people thinking correctly on this matter are not thinking about complying with demands made on their time by policy writers. They are only restraining themselves for the moment.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

This is a culture problem, a "powerful man" problem, it is something people look away from because to expose it will turn you into another victim, until it finally comes out and everyone piles on because they finally feel they can.

This kind of crap is "normal" for women to have to deal with, and that is a sad thing indeed.

This is exactly right. It is a "powerful man" problem that has been going on as long as there have been powerful men.

I watched the documentary on Netflix, "The Keepers", about a Catholic priest who sexually preyed on innocent Catholic school girls - he used his power as a priest to intimidate and scare these young girls into performing sex acts on and with him. Sadly, the one nun who dared to confront him about it was found mysteriously murdered.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yes, this shouldn't be about politics. Why are rich people protected with settlements and sealed documents? Also I would really like to know is it Weinstein or Weinstain? Is there a Mandela Effect here?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have also talked about the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood as well.

Even Terry Crews has come out about his own experience.

twitter.com...

Maybe Weinstein will finally be the first domino to fall in this disgusting chain of directors and producers taking advantage of either sex!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

(L-R) Melania Trump, Donald Trump, Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein attend the after party of the New York premiere of "NINE" at the M2 Ultra Lounge on December 15, 2009 in New York City.

Source

I love how Trump keeps himself between Melania and Weenstain.

But why is there soooo many pictures of this guy hanging out with the Clinton's like he's a member of the family?

edit on 11-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Because she's the first lady, senator and secretary of state. She takes a lot of photos with people. Wolf Blitzer has a photo of him with almost every celebrity in the world, doesn't mean there's a conspiracy behind it all lol

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Michael Moore hasn't tweeted in 5 days.

I wonder why? Maybe it's because his upcoming anti-Trump film was financed and produced by none other then...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

There seems to be a common denominator here...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It's too bad that Michael Moore didn't get on that diet, like Weinstein did.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you’re saying I’m stating reality and you’re pondering possibility.

I suppose that's one way of looking at it, if one substitutes the word 'reality' with 'present conditions.'

I have merely given you the courtesy of response. I’ll be glad to end that nonsense now.

Whatever cranks your tractor.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

There seems to be a common denominator here...

Really? Can you folks come up with something logical, instead of something so.. stupid and pointless?

Also it's hilarious how people try to make a political leaning the reason people do bad things. What a pointless thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There are also pictures of Donald Trump with all those people. Which would make him a "common denominator"...by you're crazy Trump induced logic then Ted Cruz's father was partly responsible for JFK's assassination because he's in a photo with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Conspiracies EVERYWHERE!!! Lol

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I never thought I'd say this, but its apparent after Trump's election that the head of the FBI, the Attorney General, and every House and Senate elected official are SCARED OF BILL AND HILLARY.

Of course they are. I've said that for several years now.

Bill has the charisma... I'll give the man this: he's the ultimate politician. He can sell an overpriced Bible subscription to Satan on Sunday, and get Satan to thank him for the privilege. Hillary is the real power though; she has used Bill's talents to embed herself into the DC political machine to such an extent that she IS the establishment. That's true whether or not she gets elected to an office.

The problem with getting her extradited from the maze of power that currently exists is that the web of corruption must be unraveled one strand at a time. Whether she winds up under a prison or not, she is losing power and so are other major players. The mess with Pelosi's sudden drop in confidence is less about Pelosi than it is about the unraveling of the corruption protecting her. One by one they will continue to fall as long as the people stand strong against the status quo. These kind of stories are not happenstance; they are produced to expose whoever is able to be exposed safely, keeping public focus on the swamp and the depth to which it needs drained.

Best case: we wind up in a few years with little hidden corruption left in DC. Worst case: we lessen the amount of corruption a little. Either way, it's not a loss for the American people.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Tucker nails it, as usual.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Generalizing much? Lets say I'm liberal left, I can promise you that trump has broken more laws, has been involved in more lawsuits and committed sexual assault by grabbing females by their genitals and admitted it on tape..

Is there a law against touching a female? If so, I'm in trouble... I have touched my wife before!

It's called "consensual contact."

This is exactly the kind of nonsense that ends up backfiring on the establishment. What laws has he broke? Specifically. As in, imagine a court case... what exact charges would you bring against Trump that are provable beyond a reasonable doubt? Hint: you can't just drag someone into court and say "he broke the law"... you have to state clearly what law he broke, when he broke it, how he broke it, and then PROVE he broke it using evidence, not innuendo.

Me? Never even been court. Not even a parking ticket.

Oh, the number of times I have parked illegally and not gotten a ticket... you're going to have to do better than that.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
"web of corruption" "drain the swamp" all nice talking points but you didn't actually convey any real information. If there's hidden corruption in DC, than how do you know about it if it's hidden? Where are your sources and proof for all their evil machinations. Why aren't the law enforment and courts presenting evidence to prove this corruption.

Why aren't regular citizens like yourself banding together to present a case to any of the many district attorneys?

Oh cause it's all BS and you're just a gullible parrot. Got it lol
Alternative facts are fun for fiction, but this isn't Harry Potter. Come back to reality

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join