It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gryphon66

Weinstein was packing some heat back then! BTW...where is Donald's left hand? hmmm??

I see you find molestation humorous when your hero does it.

Sad, very sad. Despicable even.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
his political affiliation wasn't/isn't the cause of him being repulsive, unless you want to blame being on the "Right" as the cause of the repulsive things people with that political affiliation did likewise

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Because some people refuse to accept and understand that human beings of all demographics, no matter how you pare them down, have the potential to be sick and depraved, regardless of what they allege to believe. They do not understand that these things have nothing to do with what "side" a person is on politically, and everything to do with the specific individual themselves, and how their behaviour was developed in early childhood and their teens.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'm not supporting Weinstein, but when is it appropriate to release evidence to the public before a trial? If only to smear someone? Harvey was Arkansided by Clintons methinks. The left are eating their own.
edit on 11-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

OMG OMG OMG, you mean it's possible there are a-holes on both sides of politics?

Wow, I never would've known.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

OH NO, we know it and we don't like it, as Christians, but as is always the case, Admiralty laws are ruled by MONEY.
Not fairness

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

And you capitulate to that, for what reason, exactly?

When something is wrong, you change it. You do not accept it and keep getting on with the day. You take a detour, and you damned well change it, and you have amendments in your constitution that allow you, as an American citizen, to be far more proactive in that regard, than the citizens of any other country on the face of the world, so your own nations propaganda department would have us believe!

So where is the big, drastic change? Why is is that instead of draining the swamp, the current administration just populated it with arguably worse creatures than it had in it before? Why is it that nothing is changing for the better, only for the worse, demonstrably? Why is your current president less frugal than your previous one? Why does he work less than your previous one, but claim to have done more? Why does he spend so much time away from work, having lambasted the previous president for slacking?

Why the hell do you guys accept this dross?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Social complexity ,lawful shielding and being distracted by silly things like clothing food and heat.
UNLESS you're a Democrat ,THEN you can sell uranium and ICBM tech to Commies.
AND NO ONE bats an eye.

ARE you SURE you're confused about WHY we keep our guns?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Since when was Weinstein ever an icon of the Left?

How utterly absurd.

The Trump Trolls are just being ridiculous with this today. Another thread that belongs in LOL.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Yeah cav, but those there are lies.

Screw your clothing, your food and your heat. You know better than to put those things ahead of actual freedom, and so does everyone else if they are honest. And as for that drivel about Democrats, first of all, yes, of course the Dems do these things. They are centrists and centre right goons of the corporatism, so they are going to do that, as will practically every Republican, market forces following econofascist on the block.

What of it?

I am confused about why you guys keep your guns, because short of fending off home invasions occasionally, I never see Americans ACTUALLY standing up for their constitution. The last time a well armed militia was walking the streets of a town in your country, in number, it was in defence of NAZIS, ACTUAL BLOODY NAZIS!

So please, explain, where are the actual revolutionaries, where are the people who actually take the government on, refuse to agree to be governed or policed, except by a government which is beholden directly to its people, not its companies and corporate structures?

All that flim flam about the second amendment, all the sacrifices your country makes so you can keep the guns, and what do you do with em? Nothing worth doing in the least is what.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ETA: Found it ... NRC.gov

Nothing in that doc about being refined in Canada then sent back....try again.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

And how many armed revolts would you have stepped up to lead were you an American?

Please tell us.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

We don't employ Nazis ,just lawyers,a greater DAEMON species.
Our NAZIs are just one big JOKE among the majority of gun owners,they always get THROWN out at gun shows.
The COPS are doing their job at social order ..unless you rely on DEMS for leadership ,they just want the cash and SCREW their constituents.
The GREATER evil are the republicans and Rothschild minions,THEY are systematically poisoning the world to depopulate.
WHY did you let that CLOWN keep your ECONOMY anyway ,HE INSIDE traded on FRIGGIN Waterloo,THAT would be a good guy to have STOPPED.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Sure it would, but the problem is that we are not an armed population, now are we Cav?

Why is it, that the people who seem to love the second amendment have been so sheepish about actually UTILISING it of late?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yes we can do it.We won't.
ANYONE here talks a big game until bullets fly, THEN you need my kind .
NOT against anything here now,I don't want a warzone here.
I say KNIFE DUELING is a fine solution ...but I am a military officers kid .
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Didn't the Obamas send their daughter to work for Harvey? ...An Intern or something?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I personally think it's a lack of imagination. The liberal left can't conceive that Trump isn't just as dirty as they are, so they accuse him of doing what they do. After all, they are the elite, and above the law.

Isn't just as dirty? Your memory is better than that, Red, and Trump thinks he's just as "above the law" as the rest of D.C..

Lets not forget Trump and his ol' buddy, convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein (also a buddy of Bill Clinton's). Trump threw everything including the kitchen sink at Hillary and Bill during the election, but even Trump knew better than to play the Epstein card.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Fifteen years (including flights on the “Lolita Express”)... if Dems should have known about Weinstein (which I actually agree that they should have since it was such an "open secret"), then Trump certainly knew about Epstein. Hell, he even said it himself with, "many of them are on the younger side", a pretty open yet tongue-in-cheek admission on Trump's part.

edit on 10/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lets see...

Preventing the War on Terror
Preventing the classification of companies as people
Dismantling the intelligence agencies in revenge for their mass surveillance of the people
Dismantling the banking system after its enormous theft from the people it was supposed to be serving

To name just a scant few.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

THAT'S all illegal.
WHAT would you replace the Republic with anyway?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Let me ask you cav... how much do you really care about the law? Or, more properly, which is more important to you. What is legal, or what is just?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join