It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I didn't pay any attention to the Harvey Weinstein "matter", until seeing a CNN panel discussing him last night. I figured if CNN guests were bad-mouthing the guy, he must be a Republican politician, or similar.

So I did a little research and was stunned to learn that Harvey Weinstein is a DEMOCRAT ICON, who is loved and respected by Liberal Hollywood and by Democrat Politicians.

For those who, like me this week, are asking themselves, "Who is Harvey Weinstein?":

Since the establishment of the first studios a century ago, there have been few movie executives as dominant, or as domineering, as Harvey Weinstein.

As the co-founder of the production-and-distribution companies Miramax and the Weinstein Company, he helped to reinvent the model for independent films, with movies such as “Sex, Lies, and Videotape,” “The English Patient,” “Pulp Fiction,” “The Crying Game,” “Shakespeare in Love,” and “The King’s Speech.”

Beyond Hollywood, he has exercised his influence as a prolific fund-raiser for Democratic Party candidates, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

What has Weinstein done wrong? PLENTY! (Allegedly)

Weinstein and his associates used nondisclosure agreements, monetary payoffs, and legal threats to suppress these myriad stories.

Asia Argento, an Italian film actress and director, told me that she did not speak out until now—Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her.

“I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old; some of them are older—has never come out.”

In the course of a ten-month investigation, I was told by thirteen women that, between the nineteen-nineties and 2015, Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them, allegations that corroborate and overlap with the Times’ revelations, and also include far more serious claims.

SOURCE for the above two excerpts: www.newyorker.com...

When the FBI became involved, a Weinstein "sting" was conducted. Here is a link to a clip of audio recorded during their investigation.
video.newyorker.com...

Apparently, Harvey Weinstein's personality and lifestyle were very alluring to Bill/Hillary Clinton, and Barack/Michelle Obama.

As Democratic lawmakers begin to distance themselves from disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, the break-up might be a bit tougher for the Clintons and Obamas – whose ties to the mega-producer and Democratic donor run deep. 

It took Hillary 5 days to issue a statement about her friend, Harvey. Barack and Michelle issued a joint statement, only a few minutes ago.
More on Weinstein's closeness to the Clintons and Obamas: www.foxnews.com...

Since starting this thread, I see that actresses Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, and others are now coming forward to tell what Harvey Weinstein did to them.
Here is what they are saying today: www.nytimes.com...

And I thought that Bill Cosby hurt a lot women. Weinstein seems to be a far worse sadistic predator, doesn't he?

-CareWeMust

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon

OMG a bad person did, or is accused of doing, very bad things, bonus points he's a Democrat?

Puulease.

This guy is a slime bucket. Just as much as anyone else, Trump, or Wiener, or whoever else.

Sleaze is not partisan.

WTF are you making this political?
edit on 10-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have also talked about the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood as well.

Even Terry Crews has come out about his own experience.

twitter.com...

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have also talked about the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood as well.

Isn't it...everywhere? Hollywood, DC, next door?

Why is anyone surprised?

How does society reinforce it?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 10-10-2017 by abago71 because: already posted

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

OMG a bad person did, or is accused of doing, very bad things, bonus points he's a Democrat?

Puulease.

This guy is a slime bucket. Just as much as anyone else, Trump, or Wiener, or whoever else.

Sleaze is not partisan.

Hillary and the DNC have accepted money from him many times. And he was also at the Women's march. He was looked up to by the leftist elite.

I think it's relevant.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Why is anyone surprised?

I'm wondering why you are so dismissive of this. Quite strange..

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

Redundant.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So which Democrats are praising his sexual deviancies? All I see is people talking bad about him.

Are you trying to equate all Democrats with what Weinstein did? If not then what's the point of this thread other than partisanship?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Puulease.

Sleaze is not partisan.

Hillary and the DNC have accepted money from him many times. And he was also at the Women's march. He was looked up to by the leftist elite.

I think it's relevant.

Only if they knew about his behavior would it be relevant. If they did, that's a different matter.

You can't know everything about a person who donates to your campaign. That goes for anyone, regardless of political affiliation

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Why is anyone surprised?

I'm wondering why you are so dismissive of this. Quite strange..

I'm dismissive that people are making it into a partisan issue, which is disingenuous.

That others are making it a partisan issue is equally, is not more, strange.

He's a POS. A sleazeball. That's not partisan.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Do you think he's the only one? It's Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So which Democrats are praising his sexual deviancies? All I see is people talking bad about him.

Are you trying to equate all Democrats with what Weinstein did? If not then what's the point of this thread other than partisanship?

The thing is, this allegedly goes back thirty years.

Who else knew, who else was a victim, who else was bribed to keep quiet or watch their movie career go down the drain, and who sat idly by and let it all happen?

Do we buy that the shareholders didn't know what was going on, and fired him after it was revealed? Or did they fire him because it got out.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Hollywood cut a deal with him to look the other way and allow him to prey on actresses so long as his energies and especially his monies went towards attacking politics and organizations Hollywood despises. In other words, Hollywood and their Kept Politicians love equal rights for women... but they hate the NRA and Republicans even more, so they allowed a mysogynistic rapist to do his thing because he was 100% on board their hate-train.

This is why the Democrats cannot have nice things... and there's nobody to blame but their inner cabal.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
People can be bad people, has nothing to do with politics.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a pedophile or rapist who voted for a republican..

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Did you feel any need to prove your claim that Weinstein is a "Democratic Icon?"

I was a registered Democrat for some time ... and I didn't even know who he was.

I know you're just repeating the dredge here ... but please ... demonstrate that the fellow embodies Democratic ideals, ideology, policies, etc.

If not, I submit you're making a dishonest claim.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Puulease.

Sleaze is not partisan.

I think it's relevant.

Only if they knew about his behavior would it be relevant. If they did, that's a different matter.

You can't know everything about a person who donates to your campaign. That goes for anyone, regardless of political affiliation

Fair enough. But when you rub shoulders with other powerful people you tend to know more than the average bear.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's just like I have been saying for some time: if you want to know what the politicians are doing behind the headlines in DC, just look at what they accuse others of.

Trump was accused of colluding with Russia... 8 months under a special prosecutor's investigation packed with Democratic pundits, and still no evidence, much less proof. But Hillary and Obama gave Russia how much of our uranium stores?

Trump was accused of being a white supremacist because David Duke supported him. Even after three separate condemnations of Duke, he was still accused of being in bed with the KKK. But not one word about Hillary's close ties to the admitted KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd, or her close ties to William Quinn, another self-admitted KKK leader. She has not to this day denounced either of them (so far as I have seen).

Trump was accused of sexism... one lone recording when he thought he was speaking in private, to a guy who was egging on the conversation in that direction, and it was how many years ago? But now we find out Obama and Clinton have been taking donations from a devout sexist, and praising him in the process even though his actions were apparently well-known inside his circles.

I personally think it's a lack of imagination. The liberal left can't conceive that Trump isn't just as dirty as they are, so they accuse him of doing what they do. After all, they are the elite, and above the law.

In their own minds, anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He votes with his wallet. Huge wallet at that.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Even Terry Crews has come out about his own experience.

twitter.com...

Youtube: "Gay Mafia"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join