It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Foreman is trying to get paid. just challenged Steven Seagal to a no holds barred fight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Foreman is only 3 years older than Seagal

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They're both dangerous.... to a buffet.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Seagal by front kick — you know, the one he allegedly ‘taught’ Anderson Silva leading up to the Belfort fight.

Or, Foreman could train with ‘Judo’ Gene Lebell and master the RNC and put Seagal to sleep.

edit on 10-10-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: forgot about the Lebell putting Seagal to sleep story

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This would be worthwhile watching just to see that fakeass Count Chocula hairline get wrecked.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

anderson would be nobody if it were not for seagal and that kick he has been perfecting for 30 years my friend
mma as a whole owes seagal a huge debt

hahahahahahahah

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I thought you were going to show his amazing running skills. Strikes fear into me every time.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I thought you were going to show his amazing running skills. Strikes fear into me every time.

Now that was funny. Thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah I think I was editing my post while you were typing that. Foreman has fought for a long time, yet we don't even know if Seagal can take a hit for real. I'm actually suspecting that a few good jabs would end the fight, much less any power punches.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Yeah I think I was editing my post while you were typing that. Foreman has fought for a long time, yet we don't even know if Seagal can take a hit for real. I'm actually suspecting that a few good jabs would end the fight, much less any power punches.

sure sure.
Seagal would be standing there like a daisy with his hands down waiting for Foreman to get close enough to throw and then the jab would come in and then it's lights out.

i dont understand why some are saying Seagal takes this.
if anyone would like to explain why they feel that way i would love to hear

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

My money would be on Foreman.

Even Ali refused a rematch. That should say it all.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
all seagals films seam to involve his daughter getting kidnapped, so maybe thats the only way this would happen.
anyway aikido is probably worse than taekwondo and seagals only ever fought women, so i'd bet on the other guy.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
about a minute in he takes credit for some of the ufc champions he 'trains'

and here is footage of him beating the # out of randy couture, anderson silva, and lyoto machida

foreman does not know what he has gotten himself into.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Big George would win.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've got 20 bucks says Foreman plows his ass in the first round.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Trueman

Seagal wins in 3 rounds. He'll kick George's legs and finish him with a choke.

aikido is not known for its kicking or submissions. strikes and throws are his game.

i dont know man. i feel like Foreman will blast him trying to close for a throw and then it's lights out

Seagal is a 7th degree black belt in aikido and was the first american to have a school in japan but he has no real experience actually fighting.

i say Foreman takes it

Mostly strikes with the hands. Unfortunately , you get very learned in the nerve centers. Debilitate an arm with one quick strike . Lasts for minutes.So , even if the opponent is in head cover mode, opens up the arms for this. You cant counter-punch if your arm feels like jello.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know, Aikido is the art of defending oneself while also protecting your attacker from injury.
Old man Segal has plenty of bulk behind him now, he may overextend and end up killing Foreman with all that mass to hurl at an opponent.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Mostly strikes with the hands. Unfortunately , you get very learned in the nerve centers. Debilitate an arm with one quick strike . Lasts for minutes.So , even if the opponent is in head cover mode, opens up the arms for this. You cant counter-punch if your arm feels like jello.

total bullshido.
no successful aikido in any real contact competition

feel free to show me 1 video of a legit fight with an aikido player against anyone of any style. if it exists i really want to see it.

edit on 10-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
found one. from bratislava or some # but aikido dude is in white. fight starts at 3 minutes. he almost came close to maybe landing a shot

same dude in striped shots loses again. he almost had the chke till he got pummeled.

this is from belarus

closest i could find to legit aikido fights but sure, Seagal could take one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. makes sense

edit on 10-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My money is on Seagal w/o gloves, foreman with

Also, if kicking is allowed, Seagal has it.

Akido isn't all bs, some of my favorite defensive moves use a wrist-elbow-shoulder lock from a block positon.
I can put a big dude on the ground with 3 fingers on the hand. It's fun at parties, and showing leverage against joints vs brute strength, but fairly ineffective in mma. You are well aware of s$@@ breaking if it sticks out to be grabbed by opponent.

They should keep it real and do Seagal vs Van Damnit
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join