It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JW Presents: A Discussion on the Awan Brothers IT Scandal w/ Congressional House Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

As you may already know, a Democratic IT staffer named Imran Awan was arrested this past July on charges of bank fraud after working with Debbie Wasserman Shultz. In addition, his relatives, also government IT employees, are currently being investigated for alleged involvement in defrauding the government as well as compromising sensitive information from congressional servers.

This event will feature:

Congressman Louie Gohmert, TX-01

Congressman Jim Jordan, OH-04

Congressman Scott Perry, PA-04
Congressman Ron DeSantis (FL-06)
…and more!

With special guests:

Tom Fitton, President, Judicial Watch

Luke Rosiak, Reporter, Daily Caller News Foundation

…and others!

JW Presents: A Discussion on the Awan Brothers IT Scandal w/ Congressional House Members

Ok so this is a almost 2 hour YT clip that was live earlier that I watched . At present Imram Awan is in court charged with bank fraud but George Webb along with others have been trying to bring attention to a host of issues besides the bank fraud . This vid should open up a bigger investigation ....lots of points to consider vid starts at the 14 min mark

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Excellent, I’ll watch this later. I was getting updates via twitter from Sara Carter Circa News.

I’m glad they are digging into this, I think it can become quiet involved.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Tag for later.

Thanks for the link.

It is amazing how well this has been kept off the MSM. They do not want to talk about it for obvious reasons.
edit on R442017-10-10T18:44:54-05:00k4410Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

But Russia!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Russia is brought up in the discussion as a matter of fact but only in the sense that the hacks may not have been ....RUSSIANS...:>)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Tag for later.

Thanks for the link.

It is amazing how well this has been kept off the MSM. They do not want to talk about it for obvious reasons.

If it was Trump that had hired the Awan brothers.......

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That was bloody interesting.

So the Anwans, spent (sometimes) up to 3 months a year in Pakistan while providing security for congressional/democratic staffers.. sometimes, doing that job remotely from Pakistan.

They were download massive data dumps and had multiple ghost accounts/employee's and had over 5000 logons running simultaneously.

This is why Debbie and the Democrats wanted this quiet..

They're either being blackmailed or they're deliberately hacking the US establishment

So, now what? why the frik has no one taken this and turned it into a special investigation?
Why is the US government wasting time and money on a phoney Russia Conspiracy when the real conspiracy is playing out in backroom discussions?

It makes me sick and I'm not even an American!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This needs to get a lot more attention!

The MSM should be covering this and not the NFL. Perfect little distraction that got fired back up to make sure everyone was looking in the other direction.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

must watch . Thanks - wonder where some anti Trumpers are on this one .

join