It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Hi Penroc3.

Yes I'm very familiar with the video.

I'm also very familiar with the original ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and independent investigation by:

www.explorescu.org...

My reply was a bit tougue-in-cheek. I wouldn't have asked for further information if the tweet was included in the original post of the "unconfirmed rumors".

No harm, no foul.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd hope this isn't the next video. And I doubt it is, that tweet is just speculating with no apparent facts to back it up. There has to be some footage that is much better and more obviously a craft somewhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

We are now entering a very active time of the year for the satan/saturn worshipping globalists. The Illuminati
and freemasons are sun (saturn) worshippers and on March 21st the day is getting longer than night due to
the sun’s position in the northern hemisphere. Keep an eye on March 21st to May 23rd (which is the
freemasonic ritual day.

I hope TTSA will NOT release on that date.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I have a feeling it is the next video. A couple days after the nimitz and gimbal videos were released, I read a comment on another forum that said the next video would be a uap plunging into the water. I didn't put much credence in the comment at the time, but this seems to fit the comment. I hope it's not the next video too.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I wish they'd come up with something that hasn't been seen before. Releasing something like this doesn't help their case

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I wish they'd come up with something that hasn't been seen before. Releasing something like this doesn't help their case

Exactly. They have zero value. They are not needed. They've done nothing for this subject except to: a) create confusion, distraction, and division in the UFO community and b) take "investors'" money. What does that sound like?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'd hope this isn't the next video. And I doubt it is, that tweet is just speculating with no apparent facts to back it up. There has to be some footage that is much better and more obviously a craft somewhere.

That's the thing though: they've said they are "releasing" unclassified videos. So they're putting out videos that weren't classified anyway, in other words, videos that are already out there. That's what they've done.

Their operation gets worse every time they do something.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

That's the thing though: they've said they are "releasing" unclassified videos. So they're putting out videos that weren't classified anyway, in other words, videos that are already out there. That's what they've done.

Their operation gets worse every time they do something.
I have a foto of mind boggling physics. definitely not of this earth. but there is no copy and paste on ats unfortunately

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Just upload it here then post it

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Not anymore, I can't. Recent subsequent happenings, unfortunately

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Not anymore, I can't. Recent subsequent happenings, unfortunately

That doesn't sound shady at all, of course. We TOTALLY believe you.

Since "something happened" to your photo, how about you just describe it to us?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I've been MIA for awhile, but the TDL saga continues to play out as I had suspected.

Holla atcha boy

Anyone willing to call me out and take the challenge in prove I'm wrong, if not at least, misguided? Doubt it.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

there has been nothing released by TDL and TTSA that was not already known.

there is something else going on here, im not to sure what it is but it surely has to do with misdirection or maybe a money grab that didnt go as they planned.

But Rich Doty is a perfect example of what i think is being done to TDL, i thin k he has taken the bait hook line and sinker

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

there has been nothing released by TDL and TTSA that was not already known.

there is something else going on here, im not to sure what it is but it surely has to do with misdirection or maybe a money grab that didnt go as they planned.

But Rich Doty is a perfect example of what i think is being done to TDL, i thin k he has taken the bait hook line and sinker

What's your point? Outside of reinforcing exactly what I said? *Hint: it's rhetorical.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

i was agreeing with you.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I know. I was being sardonic -- we (or least I) agreed with one of your takes earlier...just chatting before bed. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

mmmm, visionary plants

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

its hard to keep track of what's been said here.

the more sane of us see it for what it is(or rather isn't), but then there are the believers and TDL could keep saying next week until the end of time and they would eat it up.

Do you think TDL is really as dumb as he looks and acts?(i do). the only reason i keep up on TTSA and TDL is i want to see what the government's plan for TDL is.

i hope he doesn't lose it like poor mr.benowitz(spelling?)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They may simply want to do that, create confusion, make it look like they are admitting to knowing stuff, throwing people off the scent, making people think ufologists are lacking in not just smoking gun evidence, but also intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join