It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

i was in a gov facility, no phones, not tablets etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: BASSPLYR

i was in a gov facility, no phones, not tablets etc.

...No phone, no lights, no motor car
not a single luxury
like Robinson Crusoe,
it's primitive as can be.

Alright little buddy! Or should I say Gilligan. LOL!
edit on 25-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

more like a job, not so much trapped but no fitbits an no device that connected to the net.

and ti be honest with you i spent 3 days in the VA but that's another story

volunteered to go, just a wasteland and your buddies

good to be home for 10 or so days
edit on 26-2-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

and ti be honest with you i spent 3 days in the VA but that's another story and ti be honest with you i spent 3 days in the VA but that's another story

Helping out at the VA or visiting?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

patient

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

patient

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hope all is well now. I value your thoughts here. My son is in the Marines. I hope the VA gets better at it's services. I know the people working there are stretched thin.
edit on 26-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

yeah it was mental health stuff, PTSD and chemical abuse. but i'm all squared away.

my brother just got out of basic for the Marines, AF and the Marines i always capitalize.....might be bias

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Basic training for the Marines is brutal. if you make it through that, you've got balls of steel! Glad to hear you are better. Take care!
edit on 27-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thank you brother,. Everyone needs a break sometimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The next Sekret Machines book is coming soon!

The second in the SEKRET MACHINES series, my collaboration with Tom DeLonge, is done and going through its final polishing. The new book, which was mostly drafted last year, picks up where the last left off, though it has quite a different and invigorating feel, I think. It’s always important in the second book of a series to extend and build upon the first while ensuring that the new volume is a distinctly different entity, not just “more of the same.” I’m confident that this one does just that, moving the series into still stranger, more uncanny territory on the edges of what is sometimes called The Phenomenon. The new installment is subtitled A FIRE WITHIN and is scheduled for release this fall. As you may have already seen, Tom and I will soon be doing a joint presentation and signing book 1 in Los Angeles at the end of March. These are always fun events so join us if you can.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I just came across this tweet reply by Dr. Garry Nolan (listed as member of the TTSA team) that could explain why they need so many biologists to build a spaceship

The tweet links to this article: The "Wow! signal" of the terrestrial genetic code
www.sciencedirect.com...

I thought these were ideas from Science Fiction, but it looks like they have their origin in science...

Another thought: Babylon 5's Vorlons have living, self-repairing ships and Dr. Who's Tardis also seems to have a life of its own.
Some experiencers and abductees hint at the idea that the crafts somehow seem to have consciousness. Maybe there is more to this than mere phantasy? We have used horses for transport, haven't we?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
UNCONFIRMED rumors have it that this will be the next video from TTSA:

I have seen this before, but only the start. The end seems to be new, and interesting. The object goes out over the water (sea?) and then is suddenly gone.

What I keep wondering: How was that object tracked? Does it fly in a circle around the camera? Is the camera in a fixed position or on a helicopter?

The flying characteristics are not impressive (for me as a layman, at leat), could easily be a drone. But what business does this object have flying around in that place and how does it get lost over the water? That makes it interesting.
edit on 5-3-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
riginally posted by: SacredLore
UNCONFIRMED rumors have it that this will be the next video from TTSA:

SacredLore

Can you give any more information on the rumors?

That is the 2013 Homeland Security footage of the Aguadilla Puerto Rico UAP. The footage you linked was not new.

Quite a bit has been discussed as well as I believe Multiple independent investigations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.explorescu.org...

Quite a bit on this thread about TTS , Delonge Etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-3-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

I have it from this Twitter tweet.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I remembered seeing a part of this somewhere, then it hit me:

There is a 2 second clip from that video during the TTSA promo video, so this may indeed be the next release.

Its at about the 2:40 mark in this video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Great find, thanks! So it may be worth our time looking at this video more closely. The DoD has never denied that the two other videos (Gimbal and Nimitz) are genuine. So this one is probably genuine, too. And the object is somehow strange.
edit on 6-3-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

I have it from this Twitter tweet.

So the "unconfirmed rumor" was a tweet from Twitter account Gigathought surmising that the Aguadilla Puerto Rico UAP, which Gigathought just learned existed yesterday, is the next TTSA video release?

OK.....

Thanks,

PS

enjoyed the Secureteam10 source video Gigathought provides.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

US homeland security released it along time ago, or someone on the crew did as it was recorded off a screen, this video is not new in and circles i know.

they use helicopters with flir and other aircraft to stop drugs and what not.

im guessing it is a commercial drone that someone lost control of and bounced off the water a few times before sinking give the look of it zooming away.

and not to mention if you READ the FLIR data they are circling it alot so its not like its the helo is chasing it at max speed.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join