It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

"Wow, That's Weird" - FOIA Exposes FAA Tapes From Oregon UFO Incident

Now, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), The War Zone presents a mindblowing and insightful account of official documentation surrounding what really happened on October 25 over the skies of Northern California and Oregon. The FOIA includes “fascinating audio recordings of radio transmissions and phone calls made as the incident was unfolding, as well as pilot interviews, and conversations between FAA officials made in the aftermath of the highly peculiar incident,” said The War Zone.

More here if you are interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still up to debate if it was a classified aircraft or a true unknown.

Slainte

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

hey i saw a similar rendering of the craft you saw. this was a pleiades craft

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
George Knapp will interview Luis Elizondo on Coast to Coast Radio, Sunday February 25, 2018. A two hour interview is planned.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Justified and constructive criticism of TTSA by Jimmy Church because of the mylar balloon picture.
I hope George Knapp is going to ask questions in this direction when he talks with Luis Elizondo.
He should also question the two gun camera footage videos:
One seems to be explainable as rotational movement of the gimbal itself.
The other one is not good evidence because the only surprising movement (to the layman) is the accelaration to the left and that is explained by a zoom effect that unfortunately happens at that moment.

edit on 24-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

you know UFO Jesus is an idiot right?

his argument is so ignorant it's literally painful to listen to. I can go almost line for line and dismantle his feeble rants.

honestly UFO Jesus is kinda sad. it's pathetic if this is the best delongs cheerleaders can do.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

What have I missed I'm my absence

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
George Knapp will interview Luis Elizondo on Coast to Coast Radio, Sunday February 25, 2018. A two hour interview is planned.

Knapp is the only c2c host I'll listen to but I'm even beginning to question his credibility because of his support for that phony Tom Delonge.

This whole "to the stars Acadamy" is beginning to feel like a cheezy disinfo campaign. With all the hats, Tshirts, bumper stickers, and assorted trinkets; very reminiscent of the Alex Jones model selling Strawberry Caveman Paleo true formula, his mouth wash and his Super Male Vitality drops.

HL Mencken was correct when he said "no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public"
edit on 24-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That's just your opinion, not a fact.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

with delonge camp nothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

well maybe he's not clinically an idiot.

but hey check this out found this on the web pretty much describes UFO Jesus.

“Idiot” derives from the ancient Greek, “idio”, meaning “person lacking professional skill” or “mentally deficient person incapable of ordinary reasoning”.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

lol 2 weeks no internet and still nada, i saw the jesus comment and was like maybe he made good

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

why were you without internet?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You have beaten me to it! I was just going to post it with some provoking comments to get the sceptics all up in arms

Ah, never mind, let's still do it:

Boys, girls and everything in between:
My personal Jesus/Neo is the cure for the disease you are suffering from: Sceptic Block!

If you can stomach it, ingest the cure from beginning to end. (Honestly, he makes some good points I find.)
If you cannot stomach it, you are too weak for the (supernatural) truth that has started to erode your sceptic blocks.

Apologies, I have the flu, full brain fog and (very unusual) some time. But I really love this dude. Maybe he does not present reality as it is, but he certainly presents a reality I find more interesting, pleasant and refreshing than what Sceptics United has to offer. In that sense he is a true artist, the creator of new realities.

Still looking forward to C2C today.

@penroc3: Quit whining about your Internet (what did you do to it anyway?) and cough up the fee for one month of C2C. Then tell us whether it helped you with your condition of sceptic block. (Luv this term, can't help it.)
edit on 25-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

Super interesting interview with Luis Elizondo (not C2C, but recent).

Q: Do you think the story of the pilots and the aviation threat program has "sunk in" enough with the masses?

A: I can't answer for the masses, I sure hope so. Sad to say that I have been doing this for long enough where we have a lot of compelling information and data and documentation, eye witness testimony. And there is stil for some reason this hesitation, this blockage that prevents people from having an open and honest dialog and conversation about the phenomenon.
And I think, from my perspective this is more troubling than the phenomenon itself.

This is sad. It is not the "deep state", "the Cabal", "the CIA spooks" or whatever that is slowing this down. It is the "UFO community" that has exaggerated the ability to be critical and distrustful to unhealthy levels. From Mr. Elizondo's side things look a lot different than what the sceptics are insisting on. Without more dialog we will get nowhere. Great that we have the C2C interview coming up.

edit on 25-2-2018 by SacredLore because: added title of interview

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join