It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 93
<< 90  91  92   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Its a shame no new information has come out yet. This thread is filling up with guesses and armchair researchers instead of study.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

what do you recommend we study. the book titled "ufo proclamations - believe me...'cause..."
by tom delonge and ghost writer elizando the con-pro?

I'll get right on it. I gotta finish my current reading material on the subject "Snookered Celebrity Nut Riding 101"

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well, I just watched "Patient 17" on Netflix and that was interesting. The new TV series on Netflix "Altered carbon" is good too. It's like Blade Runner meets Ghost in the Shell.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I always like gits-tac. good anime.

I know what patient 17 is about can you give us a run down of altered carbon

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Altered Carbon is awesome!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Altered Carbon is literally like "Blade Runner meets Ghost in the Shell". Well written and acted adult TV series with plenty of drama and mysteries.

The filming is also top shelf with plenty of great special effects and dazzling film locations. Quite honestly it's at movie level on every aspect.

This teaser doesn't even give you an idea of how good it is. It's worth subscribing to Netflix.

Cast interview

edit on 14-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Awesome it is!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I suggest the books as well. 3 book series, I have read 4 times now. It may be the best Sci Fi I have ever read, damn close at least. Richard K. Morgan is author and I suggest everything he has written. Thirteen is every bit as good as AC in it's own way, and rumor is there is a sequel coming some day.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
sold!!! thanks guys it top of my list for stuff to check out n watch. sounds like something I'd really enjoy.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I suggest the books as well. 3 book series, I have read 4 times now. It may be the best Sci Fi I have ever read, damn close at least. Richard K. Morgan is author and I suggest everything he has written. Thirteen is every bit as good as AC in it's own way, and rumor is there is a sequel coming some day.

13?

I've read the first two Morgan books but didn't get the 3rd yet. Since its a series that would probably like to have more than 3 seasons, I'm sort of wondering if they will just write new material for Takeshi Kovacs.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

try sending them an e mail and they will give you a link to invest. thats all they are upto for now and forseeable future which may extend to decades

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

If you read my posts, I won't invest before they have a product to invest in.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Oh hell yeah, that looks like a good one!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

RKM said that all things being equal the show is planning 5 seasons. They already messed with the story by introducing Quell so early in a fabricated way so I imagine if they get their wish they will just split the 2nd and 3rd books into 2 seasons each rather than write brand new material for them. That's just my guess though.

They already ordered season 2 and we know Yak will be in a new sleeve so I am assuming they will start on book 2 with that. I love the world he built so much so I am conflicted on whether I like the idea of someone else writing material, best case would be Mr. Morgan writing a 4th book in my opinion. Well 10 more would be better but I don't see that happening.

Thirteen (letters not digits) is about a Variant 13 bounty hunter in a Universe that could be the same from AC but just an much earlier time period or just one that's quite similar but nowhere near as advanced. Variant 13 are kind of Envoy prototypes without neurachem and implants that were created to be super Alpha apex predators for Project Lawman in the US in order to be super soldiers. The world decided later that they were far too superior to humans and all projects canceled and the 13s or "Twists" were killed or sent to Mars to work, where they thrive. Like Envoys they are very good at killing and being hard men.

It starts a little slow but really turns into a fantastic book. He has a sword and sorcery series that is fantastic as well. He is just a great writer over all. His book "Market Forces" is good but inferior to all the previous mentions in my opinion.

Ok I'm done sorry for side tracking. If it isnt obvious I am a big fan.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

If you have Netflix you won't be disappointed with Altered Carbon. It kicks @ss on all levels.
edit on 15-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Watched the first episode last night, it's good so far.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It gets better.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

It gets better.

Muuch better!

imho ofc

new topics