It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
STANFORD PHYSICIST PROCLAIMS: WE HAVE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF UFOS!

Isn't posting this once enough?

Yay, there have been radar pick ups of unidentified objects.

This isn't news.

edit on 12-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Some older Grant Cameron video blog commentary.

edit on 12-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

This isn't news.
It makes a big deal out of the JAL Alaska case, but I don't even think of that radar return as a UFO anymore, it's been identified by 2 lines of evidence:
1. A satellite photo showing an object at the location the radar return originated from, and
2. A match between the density of the object on radar and the density of the object on the satellite photo.

So if he's citing that case as an example, I think he hasn't even done his homework.

edit on 2018212 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

This isn't news.
It makes a big deal out of the JAL Alaska case, but I don't even think of that radar return as a UFO anymore, it's been identified by 2 lines of evidence:
1. A satellite photo showing an object at the location the radar return originated from, and
2. A match between the density of the object on radar and the density of the object on the satellite photo.

So if he's citing that case as an example, I think he hasn't even done his homework.

Can you point me in the direction of those two lines of evidence? I’ve read a lot about JAL 1628 and don’t remember coming across sat photos.

Slante’

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
News on TTSA:

Emmy Award-Winning I-Team: Understanding the Science of UFOs

In essence, the Gimbal and Tic-Tac craft were able to create their own spacetime bubbles.

Or they were a freak effect of the gimbal itself and a mylar balloon. Better evidence promised for the coming months. We shall see.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

wheres the Emmy award winning team. I see George Knapp an Emmy award winning journalists interviewing elizando a guy who's never won an Emmy and appears to be shady.

they are using metric engineering of the space time continuum he claims. you know that's not a revelation or even an original thought. it's been proposed by many for decades. more regurgitated fluff for the uneducated masses to buy into. I'll be more receptive when they actually have a clue and aren't using very broad, vague catch phrases. since putthoff is on their team I'll just assume their hypothesis revolves around stochastic quantum electro dynamics ideas he's proposed even though they have evident flaws. especially concerning the neutrinos mass since it has no charge.
edit on 13-2-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Patient 17 Behind the scenes video is some good stuff.

Patient 17 "Behind the Scenes"

Nice clips include George Knaap, Eugene Roddenberry, son of Gene Roddenberry, maker of Star Trek,Great insights of the director, etc.
edit on 13-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The Apple already fell on your head and you're denying gravity.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So you are back on the Delong bus now or still on the fence? Can never tell which way the wind blows day by day.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry if I come off condescending. We all are DIFFERENT, but it is my belief that each individual is an important contribution to (or part of) the whole. All voices count.
I simply have a very busy life and must manage my time well (I actually work for an income, have a family, a dog and lots of interests). So I sometimes wonder whether it is worth the trouble to make a posting here if nobody cares to actually look at the presented material.

I appreciate your participation. You seem to be a figher at heart. I am a rebel, too, but have learned that a solution that was appropriate once in the past may not be right for all new situations we encounter in life. We have to remain flexible, curious and willing to change.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Snake Oil Physics

I assume you linked the wrong URL?

feels wrong

the use of the phrase "quantum leap" is an immediate red flag.

Just some lamers stating that they "don't like", "don't believe", "wiff", "waff", "wuff".
Opinion beats Math, honestly?

Grade: D (inadequate reference material)
edit on 13-2-2018 by SacredLore because: forgot the grade

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Grade: A+ !!! (actually studied the material and demonstrates superior understanding of it)

You made my day. If one person took an honest look, it was worth posting it.
You seem to know about modern physics and therefore are in a much better position to judge the AlienScientist material than I am. If you find it holds up, it would be great if you would create a thread about it.

The reason I brought up the AlienScientist in this thread is because his claims are similar to those of TTSA and Puthoff regarding practical application, i.e. new forms of energy production and FTL transportation.
It is good that Puthoff got competition. Let the games begin.

I agree with KellyPrettyBear on the conclusion:
but ultimately the lab.. with neutral testing is where all ideas must go to
either thrive, or die

Both, the Phoenix theory and Puthoff's ideas, deserve to be put to the test. Ridiculous amounts of money are daily being spent on outright destructive stuff. Why not try something cool for a change?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

Grade: A (has got vision)

Thanks for actually looking at the material before coming to a conclusion.
I am following the AlienScientist now on YT and am very curious to see what comes out of it if they can start their experiments.
edit on 13-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I agree, so far not much of substance has come from TTSA regarding physics theory. But there might be more behind it than we currently see.

But for now, AlienScientist vs Puthoff: 1:0
edit on 13-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

how am I denying gravity. i feel my achy bones creaking under the weight of my heavy ass all the time. i know gravity is a thing.

I think putthoffs ideas are flawed and hasn't figured it out. believe me I've looked into them extensively and asked a few physicists who aren't exactly working as low level ones either about putthoff, haisch and rueda. there's flaws in putthoff theories.

i dont blame you or judge you for wanting to figure out gravity control and mass cancellation. its commendable to have such interests. I just think you shouldn't just accept what ttsa is doing at face value. research a little more about who the players involved are. and if you're serious and sincere about learning how "ufos" work, branching out from just what ttsa spoon feeds you and looking at other research.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Can you point me in the direction of those two lines of evidence? I’ve read a lot about JAL 1628 and don’t remember coming across sat photos.

Slante’
You wouldn't hear that from anybody in the UFO community who seriously don't understand radar at all if they think this is a good radar case which some do...it's exactly the opposite, it's an example about how people think radar is evidence of something when what they are really showing is they don't understand radar technology. The ground radar operator mentioned a couple of hits but no good "track" on the "UFO" ever, and the expert analysis even found those returns were a common radar defect and not evidence of an unknown aircraft, and on top of that they had a plane flying in the opposite direction look for anything in the sky around JAL 1628 and the other plane saw nothing, confirming the oddball radar "hits" were the type of anomaly described in the expert analysis.

The aircraft radar did track an "object" seen on the satellite photo, and that wasn't a radar anomaly, the radar was apparently working properly. There's a whole thread on JAL1628 in the Jkrog UFO directory on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first link shows the satellite photo and the second link explains the density match to the radar image. This link quotes the expert who studied the case probably more than anybody else discussing this, and he obviously has little confidence in the spurious ground radar "hits" with no "track":

edit on 2018213 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As trust seems to be at an all-time low in the UFO world, these skills may come in handy when we watch interviews in the future:

Former CIA Officer Will Teach You How to Spot a Lie

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Thanks for the encouragement, I also appreciate your contributions here!
We both start from the assumption that people do NOT necessarily lie by default and that the supernatural DOES exist.
So we have a different approach than others here.
Everything has its place, but personally I find our approach makes for a more interesting life. But people have different tastes, I am aware of that

For those who can mentally tolerate the possiblity that Luis Elizondo is not a liar, here is a very interesting interview.
Among other points [these are not exact quotations]:

- The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program that Elizondo headed until a few months ago was not just the child of Sen. Reid. Republicans and Democrats supported it.
- The program never fully lost its funding and it has support from above.
- Bigelow got the contract through standard approval processes, nothing to do with personal favors as many love to imply.
- It is important to take into account everything: Pilots' visual observations, radar and gun camera footage. And the fact that such encounters have been taking place for decades. This is not just about two or three isolated incidents with drunkards in the pilot seats and stoned radar operators. And the chief of the program has come to the conclusion that these are, undeniably, unknown flying objects. Nothing the US has in its inventory today.
- "unknown alloys" was a misunderstanding, the correct description would be: metamaterials whose isotopic ratios are so unique that they would be exceptionally expensive to replicate and therefore their origin is unknown. But whether Bigelow's storage actually holds such metamaterial or not remains confidential.
- Elizondo: I gave up a phantastic career, I was at the top of my game, I had tremendous respect in the building. I gave up a retirement, a pension to do this. Coming out like this was very, very uncomfortable, it was not easy. I can assure you, I gave up almost everything to do this because I believe in what I was doing and I believe that there must be a way for our people to report this up the line without any stigma or retribution.
- WOW! Elizondo: Since I have left, I received two threats from people inside that building, which to me is almost unfathomable. I have had my security clearance threatened and then someone called me and actually told me I should be threatened for my personal safety. Seems crazy, but it nonetheless happened. [Note to myself: Get these f*ckers exposed and thrown into jail.]
- The backlash has really amazed Elizondo, he cannot understand the hostility, not only from religious fundamentalists (whose motivation he can at least understand), but also from the people whom he thought would welcome this effort.
- Interviewer: Is there a deeper black program? Elizondo: Of course there is a classified program I am aware of and that I cannot discuss. I would not be surprised if there were other pockets in the US government that were doing what we were doing. But I cannot comment on this.
- Future plans with TTSA: Advanced physics, build these things. Get with the best and brightest and build a prototype of what we were seeing. It is not a money making machine, it is a money raising machine, because it takes money to build such a thing. When you do an IPO very few people can buy into it, with a DPO you can now be part of an aerospace company for a few hundred dollars. I found this bold and innovative. Believe me, I would be doing much better economically if I would still be working for the government. I did it because I think it is the right thing to do. This could revolutionize virtually everything we do as a species, this could be a paradigm shift for us.
- Tom got very high levels of the government to acknowledge that these things are for real. He is a visionary.
- There is a lot of unknowns, we are collectively exploring this together, with everybody who wants to take this journey with us.
- History does not treat kindly those who try to rush it. It probably will bankrupt me and make me the most hated person on the planet, but I believe it is the right thing to do.

Too bad that the interviewer did not ask Elizondo about the two possible explanations of the gun camera footage: Would the zoom-in not explain the mysterious accelaration in one video and the movement of the gimbal the rotation in the other video?

[Just audio, good to listen while doing other stuff.]

There is also new information that Grant Cameron managed to obtain (indirectly) from Jim Semivan. Semivan is himself an experiencer. It seems that the material is indeed carefully selected to give the government a chance to back out of it gracefully, if necessary. But the plan is (super) soft disclosure, stretched out over years. If I find the time, I will post about this. In any case, this is far from over as many seem to hope. This is the BEGINNING. Although a very drawn-out, I find

edit on 14-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

. But the plan is (super) soft disclosure, stretched out over years.

Yes , Nail on the Head,

Its THEIR disclosure , a version designed to placate us to the point where we actually believe we have had full disclosure.

They have played us all for over seventy years, in my opinion there is no reason to believe they can't and won't play us for another 70 years.

The Gimbal gun camera vid is now so tainted that their so called big reveal is back at square one, there are so many holes being shot through "To The Stars" and their ability to produce anything of worth that they are in real danger of sinking .

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join