It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Even simply acknowledging that there are unexplained phenomena and striving to replicate the technology is progress in my opinion. Better this than the nothing we had for so long. Maybe there could be more, a "full disclosure". But what would that look like? Would it be beneficial today? Maybe the people who want a controlled disclosure are just trying to do the right thing. That is what Tom DeLonge seems to hint at on various occasions.

We have had 'confirmation' that there is a UFO phenomenon for a long, long time. That confirmation dates back decades. What people get confused about is that there has never been confirmation that the UFO phenomenon is extra-terrestrial in nature.

What I am seeing here is that Project Bluebook ended in 1969, The Stargate and related projects gave a few middling results but once the Cold War was over was disposed of quickly in the 1990s. We've then had things like NIDS (backed privately by Bigelow) looking into the strange and weird stuff. That then seemed to fade as the Disclosure Project took up the reins. Enough said there but we've now gone well beyond "Peak Greer".

I would say that there are still these people in officialdom who believe there is some worth to studying the 'phenomenon' and now have nowhere to go with it. Perhaps the funding by government was too concentrated on weapons systems or had dried up completely? Or maybe there's another reason.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

it makes human more vulnerable to further attacs from the military and also make ufologists shut up

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: humanoidlord

But what would the goal of this psy op be?
Our civilization is already in such a degraded state that I see no need for any psy ops to do us in any further.
Drugs and idiocracy abound, bringing along crime and violence.

Even simply acknowledging that there are unexplained phenomena and striving to replicate the technology is progress in my opinion. Better this than the nothing we had for so long. Maybe there could be more, a "full disclosure". But what would that look like? Would it be beneficial today? Maybe the people who want a controlled disclosure are just trying to do the right thing. That is what Tom DeLonge seems to hint at on various occasions.

Better than nothing I agree. But I disagree that asking for money without more lengthy explanation is a good thing. Not after Greer's desert trips, Howe&Company's pay2read and rest of the decades long scams. How can I get it serious when while waiting for the broadcast to start first thing I saw was amount of money risen and entre fee set at 200$. This isn't a damn game preorder package. This was supposed to be "Corporation to benefit the whole humanity".

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sacred Lore your very positive outlook is well noted.

However, just keep in mind the old Arab proverb…

“Trust in God, but tie your camel“

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So, have anyone tried to request the gun camera footage from the Nimitz incident? Or the official report? Requested comment from the DOD?

Anyone know? It was allegedly even available on YouTube for a while, so it can't be that sensitive.

I would be curious to know what the navy thinks buzzed It's carrier group and outflew its fighters.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
from TDL's twitter...

Everyone must pitch in and own it together or it WILL GET SHUT DOWN

and there i suspect is the quote he will use once this thing has fallen apart and he's taken the money to the bank.

not his fault, no, its your fault for not giving enough money.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They should get Mr Musk aboard. He seems to have both the motivation and the money. And I bet he would love not to have to fumble around with those silly rockets any more.

Maybe Bigelow too.

(post by KansasGirl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Delay = Bet won!!!!

Nothing of real value = Bet won

Cha Ching $$$$$

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow the first few posts on this topic are really disappointing. Just full of haters.

Tom DeLonge truly is a dedicated and serious UFOlogy researcher, and is probably our next best bet in this field that consists mostly of charlatans, hoaxers, and people looking to make money, and it is as evident in a lot of the music he wrote over the years that he has always had an interest in the subject one way or another. It's not often we see a millionaire rockstar somewhat retire and focus on what interests him, especially on a subject that instantly attracts hate and ridicule. I can only see honest interest here, I don't see greed or fame seeking like I see in most of all the others in this field.

I also don't see how attempting to get resources together to make things happen is a bad thing. You want him to just waste all his money on this subject? He still has family to support.

I think the problem here is most of you see the word "announcement" and expect some Earth shattering information every time, and you get your hopes up. Then you all get upset when its just a regular announcement outlining a road-map for the next step in UFOlogy, or the announcement is delayed for whatever reason.

Why can't you all work together, stop the hate, and get serious if you are serious about this subject. Otherwise, leave your ridicule and hate at the door, you are not helping.
edit on 11-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Paddyofurniture

That's not quite right: He may well have information on ETs, but is not allowed to release them as factual. But if you read the foreword of the first book (Sekret Machines: Gods: Volume 1) it becomes clear that the book presents facts, wrapped in fiction. There are some interesting things to learn there, for example that ET ships are controlled by thought/consciousness. I guess that is why you find "Brain-computer Interface" as one of the company's goals.

You made my point for me. What he speaks of in Sekret Machines is fiction period. Telepathic control of UFOs originated in 1920s pulp UFO fiction and was made famous by Lt. Philip Corso in “The Day After Roswell”. It’s in no way a new concept that was secretly given just to Delonge by deep black operatives. All of it is simply ideas with no physical proof.

I’m all for research, investigation, intelligent information sharing in this phenomenon but without physical proof it’s all theory.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
For posterity here is the infomercial. It cuts out the middle men.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"367
Investors
$194,876
Amount Raised"

Seems to be going well and it should be interesting to see where this leads. The advance marketing was well done.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273
Wow the first few posts on this topic are really disappointing. Just full of haters.

Tom DeLonge truly is a dedicated and serious UFOlogy researcher, and is probably our next best bet in this field that consists mostly of charlatans, hoaxers, and people looking to make money, and it is as evident in a lot of the music he wrote over the years that he has always had an interest in the subject one way or another. It's not often we see a millionaire rockstar somewhat retire and focus on what interests him, especially on a subject that instantly attracts hate and ridicule. I can only see honest interest here, I don't see greed or fame seeking like I see in most of all the others in this field.

I also don't see how attempting to get resources together to make things happen is a bad thing. You want him to just waste all his money on this subject? He still has family to support.

I think the problem here is most of you see the word "announcement" and expect some Earth shattering information every time, and you get your hopes up. Then you all get upset when its just a regular announcement outlining a road-map for the next step in UFOlogy, or the announcement is delayed for whatever reason.

Why can't you all work together, stop the hate, and get serious if you are serious about this subject. Otherwise, leave your ridicule and hate at the door, you are not helping.

I commend Delonge for putting this project together , encourage it and wish it success but he should have been honest and said “ I’m creating a project with a team of industry leaders to research this phenomenon “ . That was never once said in the past two years he has started this TTS venture.

What he did say specifically was :

“Now, guess what. The UFO phenomenon is TRUE. And yes, I know it is. Ive been told very important information about it, by the people who run the programs. Not every legend is true, but this one is. ”

This was only one statement of many like it in the past two years where he stated he was specifically given “highly important” information about the UFO phenomenon but had to wait to disseminate it in his “announcement “ which was delayed month after month after month.

If you had been following Delonge and this TTS venture he has taken up from the start , what was presented today was the in no way alluded to in every update that he gave in the past two years. He alluded to many times that he had hard proof.

Again I encourage this project and wish it success but it was not what Delonge has been alluding to for the past two years

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

FFS! Does anybody........

No.
Hahhaha

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I asked this on the TTS Facebook page and also directly but got no answer; if the venture raises enough to go ahead and then becomes very successful i.e. floats on the stockmarket, and investors see their shares rise in value accordingly, do we have control over those shares? I’m not so familiar with the Regulation A+ schemes but after spending hours researching and rereading the circular document they provide, I can’t make heads nor tails of what happens to the funds from an investor point of view. It does say TTS probably never will pass on dividends, so what’s in it for us (apart from the small matter of changing the course of humanity). Are Reg A+s just a business angel version of Kickstarter where you don’t get a bookmark, game token or t-shirt. I’m sure more people would jump right onboard if they new there was a potential significant return, as depressingly shallow and cynical as that sounds.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Nobody hates the guy, were just tied of BS

If he had a problem within the 60 days, give us an update or something.

Apologize and say…” Give me a little more time"

He didn’t have the respect for the people to do that is disappointing and reflects on his character.

One has to respect the people and they’ll respect you.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ok. Times past...its almost midnight into the 12th of October. Now....what was his "big deal-life altering event"?

Didnt happen..Right?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'll make a prediction. There will be no grand revelation. ET isn't here. UFO's are terrestrial and are most likely anomalous weather formations or secret squirral government/military doodads - those that got spotted were meant to be seen to feed the misinformation machine.

To make me a "beleiver" ET in his foo should hover over my house and beam me up for a whistle stop tour around the solar system. What are the chances of that happening, eh?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No many of us have already been taken here by Tom. Tom promised a big event a while back and it never happened.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then he kept stringing everyone along to another date, which never happened either, so his credibility went down the toilet.

It's like the little boy who cried wolf, when Tom actually does have something big.....well you know the ending here.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join