It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Blue Shift

Because you've been trained to dismiss any new evidence. Break out of your mind control and review the evidence.

Blue Shift isn't tied to much in this area. They've got an open mind and a willingness to change opinion.

Phil Corso.

Like BASSPLYR says, some of us have been here before and the odds predict nothing will change. Enjoy the ride...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

He says the audience laughed when Ben Rich made that comment about taking ET home, yet you seem to be taking it seriously. Could you be missing some context?

That's basically what I heard too, Arby. Ben Rich had a great sense of humour and used the line frequently about taking ET home.

Now maybe they really have something on the drawing board or beyond that we haven't seen yet. I can't disprove that. But CardDown (aka Curt Collins) has a write up on his blog about it.

Ben Rich, Area 51 & Taking ET Home

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Ben Rich, Area 51 & Taking ET Home
I didn't know the Martians refused to help him build a flying saucer.

How come nobody ever repeats that quote but only repeats the quote about taking ET home (usually slightly misquoted too)?

Ben Rich:
"Some of our senior engineers thought it might be easier to build a flying saucer. The problem was how to build one… We don't know how to do that. The Martians wouldn’t tell us.”

I wonder if I can take everything this guy says seriously.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

All the good stuff at Area 51 was taken to Utah long ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes, my UFO sighting thread reveals some of the secrets the govt. knows.
edit on 5-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Simple. People have been programmed to deride the UFO topic so long that when real info comes along it gets laughed at.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: mirageman

All the good stuff at Area 51 was taken to Utah long ago.

why do people keep repeating the propounded assumption that everything from groom lake has been moved to Dugway Proving Grounds. just highlights the ignorance of the people saying it. there are plenty of other places to send stuff to test, operate or hide stuff they want to keep out of the public eye.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Taking ET home sounds so ridiculous

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: SacredLore
If you don't even believe it when it is on MSNBC I honestly don't know what will do for you. Tsk tsk tsk.

A lot of the old hats are feeling a lot of deja vu. A flurry of UFO coverage during the slow winter news cycle, some excitement generated, and it all leads up to... nuthin'.

This has all happened before, and will happen again.
Lol good one.
But hey its a brilliant psy ops

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Rant.

I agree with you. The mental enslavement of the broad public has been successfully accomplished.
Violence, hate, distrust and farting contests are all the rage. Whoever tries to make an attempt to lift his head out of the morass is quickly beaten down. Not by the slave masters, but by his fellow slaves.
Feed them sugar, drugs, medication and negativity to keep them "happy".

Fire and Fury. OMfG. Headlines and hitting #1 all over the place.
When TTSA or the AlienScientist try to raise money for a good purpose all they get is attacks. Would these same critics please turn against Michael Wolff?! I guess not, because making money from negativity and scandal is obviously a good thing to do.

BTW, just to be clear: Trump and Hillary are both idiots. But the even bigger idiots are those who chose these two losers among a selection of reasonably honest and intelligent candidates.
(Melania is hot, though.)

OK, I am off to binge watching Dr. Who. I need a true visionary :-)
edit on 6-1-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Great.

All we need now is to start calling people "sheeple" for their stubborn reliance on such outmoded concepts as "logic" and "credibility" and this subject's descent into intractable insularity will be complete.

Why must this happen every damn time?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

There is enough good dialogue on ATS to ensure even sheeple are exposed to logic and credibility.

edit on 6-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes, some has been given to corporations to reverse engineer, but the majority of the good stuff is still under lock and key in Utah despite your objections.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean, come on. Why would we listen to former high level Skunk works engineers, Navy aviators, DOD officials, billionare entrepeneurs and politicians from the very top, all of whom are coming out with this openly with their reputations on the line, when we can just accept the claim of anonymous discussion board posters who claim to know the real truth.

I don't think some of you know how logic works.

You have a problem with what TTSA is presenting? Fine. Go to Commander Fravor (Ret.) and tell him to his face that he is either lying or just doesn't get it. All the years of training and serving as a naval aviator and officer and a TS clearance were the wrong way of trying to be able to understand what they experienced. All he had to do was "comb through old threads at ATS" and then he too would have realized what was really going on.

Jeez.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
Yeah, I mean, come on. Why would we listen to former high level Skunk works engineers, Navy aviators, DOD officials, billionare entrepeneurs and politicians from the very top, all of whom are coming out with this openly with their reputations on the line, when we can just accept the claim of anonymous discussion board posters who claim to know the real truth.

You have a problem with what TTSA is presenting? Fine. Go to Commander Fravor (Ret.) and tell him to his face that he is either lying or just doesn't get it. All the years of training and serving as a naval aviator and officer and a TS clearance were the wrong way of trying to be able to understand what they experienced. All he had to do was "comb through old threads at ATS" and then he too would have realized what was really going on.

Jeez.

LMAO.

And here we have the typical UFO cheerleader logic on display, screaming fact and disclosure whenever some ex government employee makes a fart.

Who needs verifiable evidence and skeptical thinking when we've got incredibly credible high level witnesses telling us what to believe. Right?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Here's a good place to start: Logic

Conspicuously absent from logic are believing people because they are authorities and denigrating others for not sharing beliefs.

Selective acceptance of evidence is also foreign to logical thought.

If we were all to embrace logic, this would be a much shorter thread. Indeed, there would be a lot less to discuss in general.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

So, in your expert opinion, is Cmdr. Fravor a liar or just stupid? Since Commander Fravor very much is an expert in this field, aerial recognition, and he came to the conclusion that what he encountered in his F/A-18F was "not of this world".
So to what expertise and evidence do you base your opinion that he and the corroborating FLIR footage is garbage? Or a fart, as you so respectfully put it. Apart from the obvious knee jerk "LMAO" of course.

BTW where did I even once mention disclosure or fact? Let alone scream anything at all?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

lmao

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

IMHO it is logical to put more weight into those who put their name and reputation out in the open AND have corroborating evidence (FLIR footage) to back their assessment of a phenomena than someone who want's me to believe them because they are from the internets.

That said, of course I don't believe someone just because they worked for the government or had a security clearance. No one should. Always remain sceptical, demand evidence and consider the source.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That said, of course I don't believe someone just because they worked for the government or had a security clearance. No one should. Always remain sceptical, demand evidence and consider the source.

If only more of us were so scrupulous.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join