It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Let's bow tie the Antacrtic stories with this too into a nice present.

Sumerian Prehistory in Antarctica

What’s more incredible is that the evidence is screaming to us that the ancient inhabitants were … drum roll please … SUMERIAN.

I will jump straight away into the evidences that have led Dr. Clyde Winters to this conclusion. These well-eroded, but still discernible, rock faces are standing on Marambio Island aka “Seymour Island” [linked here] within that “swinging arm” we generally refer to as the Antarctic Peninsula. However, before we jump to those images, let me present a curious fact that I have yet to see anybody comment on: there are no less than eight churches on the continent of Antarctica.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka

Why call attention to the topic at all!? It was well contained and discredited to the population as a whole. And why have high profile 3 letter agencies on DeLonge's board? Still missing pieces in the motivation. Consider there might be disclosure coming, but not by the US govt., but by visitors already orbiting earth. The DeLonge reveal might be done just to blunt the ensuing chaos and take control of the narrative.

edit on 3-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
For non-Coast to Coast subscribers, would you mind doing a short little summary of that first hour?

Sorry for the late replay, holidays and all:

Quick summary of : Coast to Coast AM 21.12.2017 - NASA Cover-Up & UFO-Military War - Linda Moulton Howe, George Knapp

- Knapp: Reid has been in contact with Harry Reid since mid 2000, knows Bigelow, knows about Skinwalker Ranch. Started this partially disclosed study in 2007
- Knapp: I wanted to break the story, Reid wanted to give it to NYT first
- Knapp: US Gov has been secretly gathering intelligence about the UFO phenomenon, they know this and think it is a security issue
- Knapp: Reid thinks Russia and China are studying UFOs and that China is probably further along [than US? Thank Russia?]
- Knapp: Tom DeLonge put this [publicity] platform together to enable coming out with this [previously prepared] material. He enabled people like Luis Elizando to quit his job, go work with him and go work on the disclosure.
- Knapp: I don't think there's going to be disclosure, because they've [US gov agencies and their sub-contractors] have squandered money, lied to us [for decades] and some of the findings may be dangerous
- Knapp: [In reference to Skinwalker, but also at UFO phenomenon] Maybe the inter-dimensional explanation makes more sense than the extraterrestrial [purely physical] hypothesis

That's the first hour or so, with George Knapp.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Pathaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Why call attention to the topic at all!?
The DeLonge reveal might be done just to blunt the ensuing chaos and take control of the narrative.

Edwards Snowden didn't leak sh*it about aliens or antarctica, that is a typical click-grabbing money-generating thirdcr*pofthemoon video (why even link to them, they are on top of the UFO black list hall of shame?).

As per Edward Snowden in his OWN words from the reddit AMA:

www.reddit.com... 3e02/congress_is_trying_to_sneak_an_expansion_of_mass/drj90fy/

Snowden: "C'mon, guys. If I had found something about UFOs, you better believe the journalists would've run it. "

So, you ask an important question: "Why call attention to the topic at all!?" and you yourself answer it, just like Grant Cameron did, and the same reason they did it in the 70s, in the 80s, in the 90s, and in the 00s:

To Control the Narrative and Keep the attention away from the really important and classified stuff.

It's the same goddamn script running again, for the fifth or sixth or seventh or who knows how many times already.

Learn some UFO disclosure history people. This thing didn't start in 2016, nor did it start in the 2000s.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Pathaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka

- find a big ego guy easy to control
- manage the story all the time tightly, only use a couple of sanitized and controlled journalists
- do not allow or answer any questions that steer away from the narrative you want to spin
- mix truth with falsehoods
- every time the story seems get anywhere near anything classified, make the whole thing ridiculous (i.e. debunk it with the embedded falsehoods, or destroy people's credibility)
- This same approach that has been used for the past 40 years by whatever agencies which control this
- There are pieces of truth hidden in there somewhere, good luck trying to separate the wheat from the chaffText
- The aim is NOT to disclose, but to keep your heads spinning and divert your attention to something interesting and shiny, with all the promises, while the real phenomena is something totally different, somewhere totally elsewhere (think Richard Doty working on Paul Bennewitz, read 'Project Beta').

Good post.

What do you make of Grant Camerons claim that UFO cover up live was actually the first time Area 51 was mentioned in a public broadcast?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Or could be the dark Side of the Moon Alien Base that has life and the US want to beat the Chinese to the public announcement.

China to become world’s first nation to land on dark side of the Moon

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Misdirection. Most of the super secret Area 51 stuff was already moved to Utah.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

the express, haha try find it on other news outlets man

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
UPDATEE!!
New opinions from Grant Cameron:

It is not disclosure, it is not covering-up, it is something in-between.

Trump did it.

Chain of custody will not be revealed to protect highly sensitive sources and methods.

The story is not over. By a far shot.

The media is now awake.

y'all ain't seen nothing yet

Over the next month it's going to get real.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I don't want to pee all over Grant's parade because he's pulled together some very interesting information.

However he's not up to date on a couple of things.

He mentions UK MoD Project Condign and details of the Rendlesham Forest Incident will be revealed. Project Condign was released into the public domain over a decade ago. There is a very specific quote from the released documents.

The well-reported Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters event is an example where it might be postulated that several observers were probably exposed to UAP radiation for longer than normal UAP sighting periods.”

The documents were used to support John Burroughs' claims against the VA for injury in the line of duty during a UFO/UAP encounter. See here

Then of course he's claiming that the FLIR video was released 6 months ago without audio. There is of course more than one. But this Direct Link to Wayback Machine proves it has been around for over a decade.

Maybe he doesn't read ATS?

edit on 4/1/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I listened to Grant Cameron's "update" and had the same issues with it as our dear Mirageman.

So now this guy connected to Hal Puthoff is saying that the chain of custody for this video will never be released because that would reveal classified elements. Fine. I just don't like having to take TOM DELONGE's word for it that the video came from officialdom, and don't worry he's seen the chain of custody so we're all good.

No one from officialdom has endorsed this video. supporters of it (the "This is disclosure! Can't you handle it?" folks) keep arguing that it's de-facto endorsed by the Pentagon/DIA/DOD because Luis Elizando brought the video with him, and he used to work for the CIA so there- that means it's official.

Nope. No one from current officialdom has made a statent saying "yes, this is our video." Why haven't they? Wouldn't be hard to do.

So that's my other problem with Grant's "update." He's not challenging the video ownership because this guy on Facebook (who is legit) told him in the comments under his post that the video is real. I say we should stop accepting, as evidence, assumptions and inferences. It's sloppy and it's part of the reason the subject of UFOs is such a big joke.

edit on 4-1-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interview with Luis Elizondo on MSNBC!

We are a lot closer now to how it works than we were just 2 years ago.

If you don't even believe it when it is on MSNBC I honestly don't know what will do for you. Tsk tsk tsk.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OK, if not MSNBC, then surely the CDR STRIKE FIGHTER SQUADRON 41 INTERVIEW on To The Stars Academy will wake you up. Maybe. Or not. Who cares.

Oh, that's a YT...

edit on 5-1-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
If you don't even believe it when it is on MSNBC I honestly don't know what will do for you. Tsk tsk tsk.

A lot of the old hats are feeling a lot of deja vu. A flurry of UFO coverage during the slow winter news cycle, some excitement generated, and it all leads up to... nuthin'.

This has all happened before, and will happen again.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Coverage of the Lockheed Ben Rich lecture that reveals we DO have technology to get to the stars. Not disinformation, but we DO have tech to get to stars!!

edit on 5-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Because you've been trained to dismiss any new evidence. Break out of your mind control and review the evidence.

edit on 5-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

would you believe that many of the answers are right here buried in older ATS threads and posts in various form and clues.

I've tried to help you guys but you dismiss me because I say ttsa is really behind the times and their conclusions incorrect. but it would be safe to say the usa has some very out there stuff they've kept a lid on and none of it has to do with aliens but good old human hard work and brilliance. and it goes back much longer than just a few years.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Coverage of the Lockheed Ben Rich lecture that reveals we DO have technology to get to the stars. Not disinformation, but we DO have tech to get to stars!!

He says the audience laughed when Ben Rich made that comment about taking ET home, yet you seem to be taking it seriously. Could you be missing some context?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Your input is appreciated, different angles are valuable.

But whatever gems may be hidden in ATS threads and elsewhere: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE. Or did I miss something?
What good is all the knowledge of the enlightened if it never makes its way into the real world and never does any tangible good for our daily lives? Just because some authority somewhere made a claim does not make it true for me. If there are verifiable facts (not just statements by people, however important they may be), PLEASE let me know!

While the TTSA videos were somewhat underwhelming, combined with the interviews they have at least left me with hope for better evidence. And, who knows, maybe even some metal pieces floating in the air thanks to a hitherto unknown effect. Objectively verifiable and reproducible (hopefully).

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join