It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Very interesting video analysis: Hand-stabilized, seems to confirm that the video is real. Maybe easier to see now what it could be and what it cannot be:

See also the interesting discussion below the video, e.g:

If this part can be explained, the whole piece can be explained. The best explanation so far (but of which I'm not persuaded) is we're looking at the infrared rear view of a jet fighter doing an aileron roll.
edit on 30-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Mention of a whole fleet of them.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'm not even sure DeLonge is really running the reveals anyway. He seems frustrated by what he can or cannot say at any given interview or moment. In the Rogan interview he seemed to be mulling each question and deciding what he could or couldn't say. Since he seems to have a chain of very impressive govt. operatives that even Stanton Friedman is impressed by, I'm guessing the seat of command is still very much controlled by our govt. The question is why now and what will they be revealing to the world? I don't think DeLonge is in control of these answers.

I wouldn't say it's entirely controlled by our government...though there is definitely an element of that. These guys are either retired from the government, or they are retired from Skunkworks. Other's on the team as consultants are high level academics and a lawyer and such.

No, I'm not trying to be naive and say there is no government influence here, there obviously is, but this is a private company.

I'm guessing it is a coordination thing, and they want to control the release of information for a few purposes, 1) to build an argument for their theory like you build a building, so it has a clear foundation and strong structure, 2) to acclimate people slowly to the idea of disclosure so it is non-threatening (which is very frustrating for those of us who have been chomping at the bit for a lonnnnnng time!), 3) they are building brand new tech which is proprietary -- I'm guessing they may have deals with Lockheed and/or Bigelow, who owns all the stuff...

Just thoughts...

edit on 30-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Guys, nobody mentioned yet that Tom DeLonge hasn't posted anything for 2 weeks now? I mean, 2 weeks. What's going on?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ebycon

by posted do you mean tweets Facebook posts that sorta thing or more like new videos etc.

his PR agent could be telling him to keep his head down.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

He said alien groups from outside the solar system are bad news.
Has he ever elaborated on it?
edit on 30-12-2017 by SUC0001 because: link

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

by posted do you mean tweets Facebook posts that sorta thing or more like new videos etc.

his PR agent could be telling him to keep his head down.

yes in general, not even about music or anything, not talking about ufo in particular. If you go to his facebook page the last post is dated december 18th...nothing after that! A little weird...not even to the stars academy posts, which were daily.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

depression?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

depression?

LoL, I don't know man...usually he would be AT LEAST be posting something to keep luring people into invest in that company thing...but nothing on that front either? 2 weeks? Super weird...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

originally posted by: SacredLore
Very interesting video analysis: Hand-stabilized, seems to confirm that the video is real. Maybe easier to see now what it could be and what it cannot be:

See also the interesting discussion below the video, e.g:

If this part can be explained, the whole piece can be explained. The best explanation so far (but of which I'm not persuaded) is we're looking at the infrared rear view of a jet fighter doing an aileron roll.

The analysis of the rotation is wrong in this guy's video. He claims the object rotates before the camera moves, and therefor the camera is responding to a rotating object.

But he flubbed his frame-by-frame analysis (with the little cross graphic overlaid on the blob) and his estimation of when the object rotates is wrong. You can see this at 3:40 and 3:44, where his cross graphic rotates before the blob does.

It's clear that the blob's rotation tracks simultaneously to the jerking of the entire frame, and thus the camera pod's movement. This tells us that, regardless of what the ACTUAL object shape is, the shape and rotation of the blob is an optical artifact of the camera system.
edit on 30-12-2017 by Iridomyrmex because: QUOTE!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Holidays?

He is a family man after all...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

holidays makes the most sense to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here is a recent statement from TdL.

“Senator Harry Reid, the former majority leader, went on the record as well. Congress has ignited. And briefings will be starting soon, if all goes well. This takes a lot of time, effort and strategy. So bear with me as we start talking about more gun camera footage, hardware and even more expansive military encounters. It’s all coming. But it’s gonna trickle over the months ahead. I want to thank you all again. I am one of you. I am a truth seeker.”

www.mergereport.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Hopeful statement, thanks! Somewhere I also picked up that FOIA requests are being filed, I think it was Grant Cameron who said this in one of his YT videos (if I remember right).

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
here's something to ponder.

what if a lot of this "ufo" technology and the assets created via them are proprietary to MIC and not technically owned by the govt but "leased?" FOIA requests would be stonewalled and turn up bupkiss. budget items in shady terminology and titles might be traced for dollar amounts but not for what the money's actually going to other than to cutouts and shell companies. anybody in congress, senators and even presidents don't legally have a right to know and can be told to piss off. congress can be as 'ignighted' as they want not that itll do them any good.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Hopeful statement, thanks! Somewhere I also picked up that FOIA requests are being filed, I think it was Grant Cameron who said this in one of his YT videos (if I remember right).

Yes regarding the alloy Tony Bragalia did:

www.ufoexplorations.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Holidays?

He is a family man after all...

That was my first thought. Year end break, I know I've pretty much checked out for a few weeks to get recharged

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SUC0001

Supposedly the ones that walk among us are benevolent and the extra dimensional or extra galaxy beings are evil.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

From the article you linked to:

This author will keep readers apprised of the results of the FOIA requests, and this author is willing and able to sue the US government if the FOIA requests are denied.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why does this remind me of Wikileaks?Are we all that short on our memories?

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join