It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I don't know if you watched the video, but I found this one interesting exactly because he did NOT throw out what he learned, but has expanded on it.

But of course, you are right: There is an abundance of useless theories out there trying to explain how our world is built. Just because it works in the head of one guy does not mean it will work in our common reality called the physical universe

I found the HooverBros (love this one) good enough that they would merit further attention and heck, yes, some money so they can do experimental work. It is undeniable that you need time and resources as soon as you want to see if your ideas can manifest in the real world.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Just to lay this to rest, forever. Looks like all the people who make sweepingly critical remarks about Tom DeLonge typically have some skeletons in their closets.

That Corey Goode's information is false has been clear for me for some time (millions of zombies in underground bases, waiting to get us, come on). It discredits David Wilcock that he believes what Corey puts out.

I stumbled over this video that explains what is up with Goode in a fair and thorough way:

Greer falls in the "sweetness and light" category. Wilcock got lost in "confirmation bias" and fell for Goode. Rogan is biased and did a lousy journalist job. All the self-claimed experts on UFOlogy have zero objective evidence (this includes Grant Cameron, although I still give him credence). Maybe the Tom DeLonge thing is not that bad after all compared to everything else out there?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

in regards to rogan. are you referring to Joe rogan. if so you probably want to cross him of your ufo community list of jealousy list.

he has no dog in this fight and couldn't Care less about the ufo paradigm.

he just simply thinks delonge is a nutbag and that's definitely how delonge came across when he went on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Joe was doing delonge and ttsa a favor and gave Tom a good bit of exposure he otherwise wouldn't have had.

rogans podcast has over 2 million dedicated followers and listeners and likely another million who listen weekly but don't actually hit the subscribe button. unlike gonzo publications and various semi reputable newspapers like Washington post and new York times who are running delonges pieces and doing his PR for him people actually take joe rogans podcast seriously because hes a critical thinker with some degree of integrity.

not coming of like a egotistical blowhard with a flimsy grasp of the topic hes advocating on the Joe Rogan podcast would have helped delonges current credibility and ttsa immensily. but its very clear delonge trainwrecked on rogans podcast and screwed the pooch so bad Joe actually had to cut the episode and end it early.

the only skeletons Joe has in his closet are decomposing mma practitioners he's taken out with the rear naked choke.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes, I mean Joe Rogan. Thanks for stepping up in defense of someone I had not heard of before and whom I may have judged too harshly. Let's make that skeleton a distal phalanx.

Rogan went into the interview with Tom DeLonge badly prepared, he did not read the information on the TTSA website. Even if his style appeals to millions, to me he came over condescending and rude in this interview.

But granted, Tom DeLonge is not very skilled at dealing with this style of interview.
edit on 30-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

thing is Joe had delonge on his podcast to talk about his ttsa endeavors. that's delonge's responsibility to actually know about his own organization and tell Joe about it, not the other way around.

it's not Joe's job to be delonges PR agent's little darling and toss him softball questions. his job is just to have a real time honest conversation about what Tom's new direction in his life is and let the cards fall where they may.

funny thing is Joe doesn't come off condescending or rude to a good portion of his guests including people like Erich von daniken who has some far out theories and beliefs. because they are honest and actually come prepared to present their own material like professionals.

it was rude and unprofessional of delonge to waltz in there and waste Joe's time and act like a egotistical flim flam man. once you do that to somebody who was being generous and initially open to you coming in and telling your spiel it's totally natural for them to start being a bit put off and openly skeptical.
edit on 30-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

OK, I checked it: In other interviews Rogan is OK. I definitely had "confirmation bias" myself regarding Tom DeLonge and it bothered me that Rogan often interrupted DeLonge.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There are some joint energy projects that the USA and Israel have coming up that will blow everyone away.
edit on 30-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thing is Joe Rogan is NOT the arbiter of TRUTH in the world. Rogan was dismissive out of skepticism, not out of awareness of what DeLonge had or didn't have. It was a poor interview on both sides. DeLonge was not ready to reveal tangible evidence and Rogan was not ready to believe anything he couldn't see or touch. It was too soon to do that kind of interview.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Note to myself for later reference. May come in handy, should TTSA come up with tangible experiments related to gravity or even "free" energy.

Q: [Buildings1772] Isn't that circular though? Entanglement can be explained by entanglement... what does it mean for a vertex to be entangled?

A: [AlienScientist] There are two levels of entanglement, one is between energy vertices and the other is information vertices (or this new notion of space-time we describe in the paper). Start with that Wolfram article in the description on "What is space time, really?" and then look up Graph Theory, linear algebra, and combinatorics so you can learn how to work with matrices and find eigenvalues and whatnot to see how different particles decay and what smaller particles they can break apart into.

And what the heck does this dude mean with "noncommutative math"?

[voidisyinyang voidisyinyang] Like I saw - Wolfram does not understand noncommutative math! Just look up the noncommutative origins of quantum entanglement. You can not visualize noncommutative math but you can logically infer it or listen to it. Alain Connes figured this out as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Thing is Joe Rogan is NOT the arbiter of TRUTH in the world. Rogan was dismissive out of skepticism, not out of awareness of what DeLonge had or didn't have. It was a poor interview on both sides. DeLonge was not ready to reveal tangible evidence and Rogan was not ready to believe anything he couldn't see or touch. It was too soon to do that kind of interview.

I agree. Let's not make Joe Rogan the arbiter of truth, please?

There is SO MUCH that must be foundationally understood about what TDL and Company are trying to do and explain that one interview with JR should not be the measuring stick of either TDL or TTSA. Remember that TDL is ADD or ADHD and his brain skips around a lot, which is why he has people co-writing books and why he seems scattered in interviews.

Anyway, thanks for making that point pixel. I wasn't lecturing you, btw, just sharing in your frustration.

edit on 30-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'm not even sure DeLonge is really running the reveals anyway. He seems frustrated by what he can or cannot say at any given interview or moment. In the Rogan interview he seemed to be mulling each question and deciding what he could or couldn't say. Since he seems to have a chain of very impressive govt. operatives that even Stanton Friedman is impressed by, I'm guessing the seat of command is still very much controlled by our govt. The question is why now and what will they be revealing to the world? I don't think DeLonge is in control of these answers.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

There are some joint energy projects that the USA and Israel have coming up that will blow everyone away.

When it comes to disclosure, better energy sources for our civilization is actually what interests me most. Wherever we will get these from, I highly welcome any progress! I know you cannot reveal more, but maybe some vague timeline?

Nothing against new space friends, especially if they are not disembodied spirits or "interdimensional" but have bodies of tangible matter. But first we have to survive as a race. The rest comes as a bonus.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Absolutely. Tom DeLonge is an artist who got into an interesting position. I don't think he deserves all the flak. Still nothing better out there.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Not sure of the timeline, but it will displace the Saudi oil business and catapult the USA/Israel to the top of the energy pyramid. The Saudi's have already seen the handwriting on the wall. Their infighting is a sign of their vulnerable position.

My guess is 2018 will be the year of many surprises both good and bad.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Nothing against new space friends, especially if they are not disembodied spirits or "interdimensional" but have bodies of tangible matter. But first we have to survive as a race. The rest comes as a bonus.

The influences both on our planet and off have a vested interest in humanity, so be assured we will not be going away anytime soon. There is a spiritual war going on for this planet. Pray the positive influence wins.

There is a race of beings, not gifted with eternal souls, who are studying our planet to determine how our eternal spirits live on. Fallen angels are also trying to subvert this planet, to grow their armies of beings against God. They will fail, God has a plan to revive his word and influence against evil. This is not religious, but a spiritual revival that is coming that will involve miracle healings and more.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I am looking forward to getting rid of the oil heads

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Spritiual revival? Count me in

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Be assured there is NO SUCH THING as PEAK OIL. Though the Saudis have tapped their sweet crude deposits to the max and will need to wait until more percolates to the surface deposits. There are many oil deposits that the USA holds in reserve that will replace the Saudi's. On top of that there is an unknown energy source on the horizon that the USA and Israel developed.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What was once considered Supernatural will become commonplace.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think most of us already made the experience that we knew who was on the phone before we picked up. (And I mean the times before the phones would display the caller :-)

Peak oil: Indeed it was the least of my worries that we would run out of oil. Even if there were such a thing: Wonderful! I will bike to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join