It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhombus101

I saw a craft(99.9% sure it was ours) very close, less than 50 yards. the 'lights' on the three corners did not reflect in the windows or my windshield. I was standing outside of my car watching this thing and not only did the lights not light up the area but the street lamps didn't seem to illuminate it(it was feet above them).

pretty neat effect.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I really don't assume anything. It remains unidentified to me. Could be military could be communication dirigibles we aren't aware of, could be anything, could be ET. It has high strangeness involved (hence my take as inter dimensional ET), but I'll keep it to myself since I'm not willing to be heckled on ATS over my experience. Geez, read this thread here and see the tongue lashings celebrity Tom DeLonge got. I don't need the attention or the hassle.
edit on 19-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Appreciate the compliment. You're seeing exactly what I saw, minus the high strangeness experience. And of course I didn't really animate it floating/moving. Just did the blinking of the panels.
edit on 19-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

but he did see the outlines of the craft. you read his posts again, will ya

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

His most recent post describing craft he says it was perfectly black. I wasnt refering to seeing an outline, i was refering to it not being reflective, as you say read the post.
edit on 20-12-2017 by Rhombus101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Thats what im highlighting, if BEA systems are publicly stating they have paint that can absorb light, it makes you wonder what else they have we dont know about. Im fairly sure theres a youtube video about that paint if your interested in it further, nice sghting by the way.

I havent seen anything of significance myself but im open minded to what these things may be.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I was replying to hyperboles comment to you, i wasnt questioning what you had seen.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

BAE has a lot of really cool stuff. Theres a reason they are so closely partnered with groups like Lockheed. The UK folks should be immensely proud of BAE.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yeah i think i remember you saying that in an aircraft thread recently, bassplyr i know your a long standing member here and have good aircraft knowledge.
What do you think of that astro guys story? I believe if not ufos could very well be extemely impressive usa black projects responsible for sightings.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Anyone know why these guys do not seem to be involved in the TTS project any longer?

* Major General Neil McCasland (former head of the foreign technology division at Wright-Patterson)

* Robert F Weiss (Ex. Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs, Lockheed Martin Corporation 'Skunkworks')

* Major General Michael J Carey (Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado)

Wikileaks exposed that Tom was dealing with them back in 2016. Looks like he's selected a different team now.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Anyone know why these guys do not seem to be involved in the TTS project any longer?

* Major General Neil McCasland (former head of the foreign technology division at Wright-Patterson)

* Robert F Weiss (Ex. Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs, Lockheed Martin Corporation 'Skunkworks')

* Major General Michael J Carey (Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado)

Wikileaks exposed that Tom was dealing with them back in 2016. Looks like he's selected a different team now.

Yes, and only 2/5 of his team doesn't have any stated connections with intelligence agencies (as listed on the team members' bios on the TTS website).

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
okay guys I will disclose the first part of the ET tech

your welcome

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

At a guess they didn't want to retire or risk reputational damage by getting formally involved. None of those people were ever intentionally associated publically with Delonge or TTS, thier involvement was outed by a leak. It's also unclear how extensive or otherwise the contact was.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhombus101

Thats what im highlighting, if BEA systems are publicly stating they have paint that can absorb light, it makes you wonder what else they have we dont know about. Im fairly sure theres a youtube video about that paint if your interested in it further, nice sghting by the way.

I havent seen anything of significance myself but im open minded to what these things may be.

You may be referring to Vantablack nanotube technology from Surrey NanoSystems...amazing stuff!

youtu.be...

Someone plz show me how to embed a video...lol

edit on 20-12-2017 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2017 by KenTodd because: tryin to embed video

edit on 20-12-2017 by KenTodd because: tryin to embed video

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes, I guess I was replying to BASSPLYR and your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hilarious. I love the Rick and Morty series too.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhombus101

Yeah i think i remember you saying that in an aircraft thread recently, bassplyr i know your a long standing member here and have good aircraft knowledge.
What do you think of that astro guys story? I believe if not ufos could very well be extemely impressive usa black projects responsible for sightings.

We have some extremely impressive black projects. Some would need to be seen to be believed. And none of them have anything to do with aliens. Although i could see why people would think so.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KenTodd

Vanta black is pretty interesting. BAE has other neato tricks on how to play with light.
edit on 20-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes that may be it vanta black, sounds familliar. I just find it strange how the white world aircraft have stayed with pretty much the same general design of jet engine for so long and not advanced significantly, something like 50 yrs.
Also i read an aviation article stating that in the 50s several aircraft companies were making claims they were about to radicaly change flight forever with new technology/designs they were working on. Then nothing came of it and it just stalled like it hit a wall for decades.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Its the same with the petrol combustion engine, there have been multiple new designs made that are tons more efficient and better power production but they never make it into the mainstream, its like theres a hold on tech advancing in some areas of the public world.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join