It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Here's an animation of what I saw when it was hovering.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yes, don't blame Delonge. Blame his handlers if it doesn't go right.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You were gone?

ahhh i see more Astr0 talk in this thread, there really should be a sticky on him. Crazy story that i don't know who would believe, wouldn't it be funny if it was just a joke

i wonder with all the entertainment connections TDL and Co. have if they are going to get an extra boost in the media

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

No i think i went to bed not gone. Im in Australia atm and loving it here.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That is the fun thing about crazy stories. Trying to imagine how in what ways they could possibly be true! Of course at the end of this road, most of the crazy stories still seem crazy. I loved Astr0's story. I had a big problem with his statement about other galaxies only being 100 light years away, but what do I know. Maybe Astr0 just wasn't their light year guy, he was their suck dreams out of people guy.

I actually really liked that part of his story, where he said they were using peoples dreams for advanced processing. There really is an interesting point there. Try to imagine a close associates face right now in your waking mind. You probably are going to get a fuzzy image with a strong resemblance. Ok, part two of this experiment involves going to sleep and dreaming. Ok now that you are dreaming, check out how good this graphics card is! Whole cities that don't exist, perfect faces of people you don't even know. Like seriously, dreams do have some great graphics and crazy stories. What is the cpu like that is running all that? There is for sure something to be said about the power of the dreaming mind, versus the waking one.

Of course that doesn't validate his story. But I only got to have that fun imaging what it would mean if it was true, but yeah it probably was not. I'm not Astr0 so I can only speculate.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

Astro talks abot black triangles fly low to pick out on dreams, but dreams have no limit of space and time, so the triangles need not be near to the earth at all

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

over what sort of duration did you observe that phenomenon and did you see any outline of the spaceship, it should have been visible with the light reflecting back from the ground

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

All time told it was around a minute. Long enough for me to count the rows of panel lights. The craft was perfectly black. Because the bottom panels that were tilted toward me were so bright it was hard to see an exact shape, but it was squarish. Never read about a sighting of a square UFO, so I was thinking maybe it was a dirigible, but it was not making any noise and I couldn't see any means of propulsion either. And it floated at that odd angle.
edit on 19-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Wow, never saw another sighting where the UFO was reported to be square like mine!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

The bizarre part are the dreams (or recalled memories) that followed that made me think it was interdimensional. That's all I care to say on this.
edit on 19-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Interview of the pilot involved. Pilot says "Not from this world"
www.9news.com.au...

Luis Elizondo believes craft is not from this world.
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is the most media coverage I have seen in my entire life on the ufo topic regarding this story.

www.news.com.au... y/b12343e399c9039105bc929a11121de4

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Again what about your sighting makes you think you saw some interdimensional vehicle. Besides subjective dreams.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

See, you are in good company! It is one of the most famous sightings of all time :-)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The ATS member AboveBoard has impressed me with many brilliant postings and made some really interesting speculations in this thread. I think this could explain a few things.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thanks. You've shown real thought in your posts and I enjoyed the link too.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Impressions during the sighting and the dreams were more recalled memories, than dreaming. But in the end it is not anything more than subjective. I have np parts of the craft, no pictures, etc. But I'm in a profession where I do professional visual work, so my powers of observation are above average.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Your rendering of what you sawis pretty well done

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

over what sort of duration did you observe that phenomenon and did you see any outline of the spaceship, it should have been visible with the light reflecting back from the ground

It shouldnt necessarily reflect the light back from the ground, we dont know what advanced materials this vehicles are made of, be they alien craft or black project.

BAE sytstems a UK aerospace company has recently developed a paint which absorbs all rays of normal light that hit it, if you painted a circle on the ground with it, it would look like a pitch black hole in the floor.

Your assuming these things abide by known normal science knowledge, they dont.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join