It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Is DeLonge really going to be the one to reveal anything groundbreaking from the USA govt!? My bet is that would be from the President. I just cannot see a situation where DeLonge delivers the goods of ET technology and I can invest in it. I hope I'm wrong, but I am so confused why an aging rocker is at the center of possibly the biggest news in the history of our planet. Someone please enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He’s a face, albeit an unproven 00s teen band face. But he has connections now. Did he have them before? I saw the Masons photo, maybe that has some connection, I wouldn’t like to say. But now he has connections.

You say he’s an ageing rocker. Ozzie Osborne, Paul McCartney and Robert Plant are ageing rockers. Delonge is young and energetic enough to go for it. We could have had Timberlake, Will.I.Am, Beyonce, Aguilera, even Fred Durst. Who’s more believable out of that sample?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I saw the Masons photo

Care to share a link to it. By Mason, do you mean Free Mason?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake

“Again, none of this makes sense.“

I know. Think about it, what are we doing here except talking about it for months because it doesn’t make sense. What really makes sense?

I've gone back and forth over the UFO/are they man-made deal for a few years. I'm pretty much back to thinking there are no extraterrestrials, and the ET story was concocted and maintained by the intelligence agencies to cover up for secret tech and/or bad experiments on animals and people they were doing, that folks would go apechit over if they discovered it.

That's pretty much where I am now, so I guess I'm leaning towards, with this Delonge thing: what are they trying to cover for now?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Is DeLonge really going to be the one to reveal anything groundbreaking from the USA govt!? My bet is that would be from the President. I just cannot see a situation where DeLonge delivers the goods of ET technology and I can invest in it. I hope I'm wrong, but I am so confused why an aging rocker is at the center of possibly the biggest news in the history of our planet. Someone please enlighten me.

I am getting whiplash from your stances in this thread. Just three pages back you were chiding those of us who were daring to call Delonge out on his zero scorecard so far.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm still in the wait and see camp, but it is such an unusual situation. I cannot say I'm negative on it, just wondering what I'm seeing.
edit on 8-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What's a simpler scenario:

1) U.S. gov't sources crumble for some c-list rock star

2) Fraud as usual

Bite sky, Tom De Fraud. Oh, and Jane Says, Done with Tom De Longe. Treat me like a rag doll. He hides, ET communications. I don't owe him nothing. Try again tomorrow...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
@Tom DeLonge:

I work in IT where delayed schedules are the norm. But, hey, at least we come up with some lame excuses for management from time to time.
(I know something will come from To The Stars... but for a subject of such importance the handling of schedules is somewhat sloppy.)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: firesnake

“Again, none of this makes sense.“

I know. Think about it, what are we doing here except talking about it for months because it doesn’t make sense. What really makes sense?

I've gone back and forth over the UFO/are they man-made deal for a few years. I'm pretty much back to thinking there are no extraterrestrials, and the ET story was concocted and maintained by the intelligence agencies to cover up for secret tech and/or bad experiments on animals and people they were doing, that folks would go apechit over if they discovered it.

That's pretty much where I am now, so I guess I'm leaning towards, with this Delonge thing: what are they trying to cover for now?
So you think ufo's are man made? Now do we even have the physics for it, let alone actual machines?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Yeah we do have the physics for them and the machines. Ive explained it several times in various threads around ats. Even more interesting is once you understand the evolution of the technology you can understand the various shapes and designs over the decades and why they are like that.

Sadly no one wants to actually learn how these things work. That would require some degree of work.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, there was an announcement today, of sorts:

Our Reg A+ offering has been approved to accept credit cards for investments, making the investment process even easier. You can now use Visa, MasterCard or Discover to own equity in the company.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

are you part of the company? the way you said 'our' cought my attention.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I think he was quoting the delonge website

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yup, that's the body of the Twitter message

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

ahh thank you for the clarification

seems shady asking people to use their credit to buy 'stock'.

im just going to say this again, i am VERY sceptical of this whole thing but i hope im wrong

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I think I'll wait to invest until/if the first reveals happen. This whole situation seems like one of the quirkiest X-Files episodes.
edit on 9-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Well, there was an announcement today, of sorts:

Our Reg A+ offering has been approved to accept credit cards for investments, making the investment process even easier. You can now use Visa, MasterCard or Discover to own equity in the company.

Surely this couldn't be the Big announcement delonge and knapp were hinting too?

Even this would be an all time low for delonge , if this turns out to be his Big announcement.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Yeah we do have the physics for them and the machines. Ive explained it several times in various threads around ats. Even more interesting is once you understand the evolution of the technology you can understand the various shapes and designs over the decades and why they are like that.

Sadly no one wants to actually learn how these things work. That would require some degree of work.
Ok link us to your posts where physics are explained and i'll tell you if that is indeed plausible. yes and i do have a degree

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Yeah im not going to waste my time researching my own posts going back the last 4 years to find where ive explained this stuff. You can do that.

Whoopty doo you have a degree. I have DARPA. Friends with degrees that i can run my stuff past to see if its plausible. Dont need your help nor input.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Yeah im not going to waste my time researching my own posts going back the last 4 years to find where ive explained this stuff. You can do that.

Whoopty doo you have a degree. I have DARPA. Friends with degrees that i can run my stuff past to see if its plausible. Dont need your help nor input.
Lol so you cannot come up with a single link? Somuch for your darpa friends with degrees

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join