It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whether it was a thought experiment, hype or something more, back on Coast2Coast he mentioned there could be a reason why we (humankind) are forced into a situation where tptb have to reveal something, hence the relative speed of the build up to this. The gist of the talk was about hands being forced and a lack of time overall. I’ll need to listen again and maybe members here can correct me in the meantime, but I can’t separate that talk with what is occuring with To The Stars. Is this actually a race to disclose... a slow race but a race nonetheless?

The R&D research side would put them in prime position to reap the rewards after any such annoncement, with a view to finally using planet saving tech in open view.

edit on 8/12/2017 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

What exactly are you expecting him to reveal?

When Tom talks on TV and radio shows like C2C it's all about UFOs and ET. Tom after all is an entertainer and so his plans are to entertain us. Most of these shows he is on are provided 'for entertainment only'.

When you read his website and TTS offer document (which is the important legally binding bit) there is no mention of ET or UFO phenomenon. There is no need to read between the lines there. Just read what it says in that document.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

"Have i ever seen an orb"

Why yes. Yes i have. On more than one occasion. From the grapefruit sized ones floating through my old living room to the aircraft sized ones over antelope valley(that arent even solid objects-they are military though)

Even seen the real life version of the "tr3b" on several occasions and it doesnt look nor behave like delonges cgi video he believes in so much.

You presume too much.

As for mirageman. I agree with his above posts in this thread. And if issackoi (a guy whos been around the block of the ufo community more than once) has a bit of skepticism then i think thas telling and should be paid attention to.
edit on 8-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

What exactly are you expecting him to reveal?

When Tom talks on TV and radio shows like C2C it's all about UFOs and ET. Tom after all is an entertainer and so his plans are to entertain us. Most of these shows he is on are provided 'for entertainment only'.

When you read his website and TTS offer document (which is the important legally binding bit) there is no mention of ET or UFO phenomenon. There is no need to read between the lines there. Just read what it says in that document.

The entertainment portion of it is of little interest and i dont seriously expect delonge to build a spaceship. The part that is of interest is the community of interest and the government materials provided for first publication there.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

blatant psy-op

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Excerpts of research subjects from the circular on which the company is based:

Advanced aerospace technologies
Beamed energy propulsion launch systems
Brain-computer interface technology
Engineering the space-time metric
Human ultra-experience database
Radiation shielding materials for space applications
Telepathy

So along with the obvious entertainment side, because why not, the company is based on the exact tech that relates to the subjects involved in what we’re talking about. If they spill the beans in the circular then it would lose its impact. If you read the Sekret Machines ‘novel’ then you’ll know that ‘brain-computer’ interface plays the most important role in the navigation of the craft the government have reverse engineered.

There is a massive amount of reading between the lines and they have stated as much, without explicitly telling us in a matter of fact way, for the sole reason of breaking us in gently. Those names on the list of directors are telling. They would not do this for a few t-shirts, novels and maybe a movie.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

There is a massive amount of reading between the lines and they have stated as much, without explicitly telling us in a matter of fact way, for the sole reason of breaking us in gently. Those names on the list of directors are telling. They would not do this for a few t-shirts, novels and maybe a movie.

So are you investing some cash?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yep, the minimum amount because I want to see where it goes. If it crashes and burns then fair enough but at least I tried to help in some way - I have a vested interest. Has any other endevour like this tried to involve the public in co-owning the company?

I completely understand your points, but I have weighed it all up with a healthy does of skepticism and rational thought.
If it just ends up inspiring other people to either contemplate the universe more or take a closer look at the subject, then the cash is well spent in my book.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

blatant psy-op

👍

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

"Have i ever seen an orb"

Why yes. Yes i have. On more than one occasion. From the grapefruit sized ones floating through my old living room to the aircraft sized ones over antelope valley(that arent even solid objects-they are military though)

Even seen the real life version of the "tr3b" on several occasions and it doesnt look nor behave like delonges cgi video he believes in so much.

You presume too much.

As for mirageman. I agree with his above posts in this thread. And if issackoi (a guy whos been around the block of the ufo community more than once) has a bit of skepticism then i think thas telling and should be paid attention to.

You ever seen it do anything? And it for being military, which was my original reason for bugging, what makes you think so?

O yea, DeLonge doesn't believe in orbs, I'm pretty sure says so on his AMA.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

DeLonge has said he wants to be the Disney of the UFO subject. So I assume he wants to deal in entertainment. Had he said he wants to be theNASA of the UFO subject I might take it all more seriously. I'm just as confused as you are as to what this is all about.
edit on 8-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm with you, Mirageman. I've been saying the same thing. It's not about UFO research or disclosure for Delonge; it's about using the (gullible) UFO community to finance his dream to have the next Star Wars Enterprise.

I do NOT understand all of the leeway he's being (and has been) given here! Ok, so he has some very interesting "partners" on his team. However, they are letting him post bogus info and go on talk shows spouting complete nonsense. Over and over again. What's that about? And I'm not sure we should gloss over the connections his team members have to the intelligence community. What's really happening?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ok, so he has some very interesting "partners" on his team.

I get the feeling that his govt. contacts are not honest with him. No way they'd let a private company run by a rock star be responsible for new alien tech released to anyone. They'd keep it for, security reasons, within the confines of the govt. Maybe they'd let DeLonge make touchy feel good movies about the ET stuff, but that is all. None of this makes sense. Why the high profile govt. agents on his company team? For what reason!? Quite honestly, the President would likely be the one to introduce public information on ET's to the public anyway. So what could the reveal be? Maybe some UFO footage and the general non scary info the govt. would release to the public. Nothing ground shaking or we'd have public address by the President. Like I said. None of this makes sense. This seems more like Greer's Disclosure Press Club stuff more than anything else. That event was plenty impressive.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

a reply to: KansasGirl

Guys.

I don't really understand that if there really is a deep buried secret to come off back engineered UFO technology then your go to people would not be an established aerospace conglomerate with a planned roll out schedule. Nor do I understand the other argument that if there is pressure from non-human intelligences why you would choose a punk singer to be your front man? The demographics just don't work.

While both of the above may be 'suspected' to be on his agenda, neither of them are established as fact either. We keep getting told something big is on the horizon. Well OK DeLonge was in discussion with some well connected people (a lot more interesting than him). Then he announced a business venture. But that's not what we really were expecting was it?

No one has to invest money in his company so that's not my criticism here. But his apparent naivety in this whole field shows through frequently with his social media postings of certain claims. He then has to delete them because they are easily debunked and make him look rather dumb.

What is the real purpose of this team behind him?

Why the drip feeding of (not information) but promise of something always just over the horizon and out of sight?

Finally how long do we give him to deliver something tangible?

He keeps bungling his delivery dates. Then when he's late he doesn't handover what the customer expects. So he's continually eroding confidence in this great project of his. In fact if you ask me Tom is the main problem.

But you never know do you?

edit on 8/12/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

i too have seen orange orbs a little close for comfort. One followed me on a camping trip as i was walking my dog down a trail.

It was just sitting there a few feet above my head, no noise nadda. then just went on its way shortly after i saw it. It wasnt so out of left field that i would consider it to be E.T.

People tend not to look up much these days it seems, there are allot of interesting things in the sky if you take a minute to look.

i might sound like a cook but iv seen orange and blue orbs and a few triangles, all seemed(other than the blue one) very terrestrial.

i am still not sure what to think about TDL, he is being used for something....what that is im not to sure of yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i too have seen orange orbs a little close for comfort. One followed me on a camping trip as i was walking my dog down a trail.

It was just sitting there a few feet above my head, no noise nadda. then just went on its way shortly after i saw it. It wasnt so out of left field that i would consider it to be E.T.

People tend not to look up much these days it seems, there are allot of interesting things in the sky if you take a minute to look.

i might sound like a cook but iv seen orange and blue orbs and a few triangles, all seemed(other than the blue one) very terrestrial.

i am still not sure what to think about TDL, he is being used for something....what that is im not to sure of yet.

Yea, it gets ether pretty funny to just plain errie for me, idk what to make of it really. Sometimes I can't even tell if it is or isn't, and it just boggles me. It like a coin toss between man/whatever an machine, or the living and the dead.

From what I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if they can change colours or shades, but why orange most of the time, idk. Easier on the eyes at night maybe?

I dare say I've seen the nut bolt aspect of it, but Im not able to make heads or tales of Tom ether.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

TDL is doing a disservice to people who have had real sighting of amazing technologies be it human or 'other'.

the moment i saw him on Joe Rogans podcast and then the CGI video he pulled as evidence i had a feeling something bigger was going on. CIA had a term for people like TDL "useful idiots".

i could be totally wrong about him, but i have a pretty good B.S detector.

as far as what's inside those glowing orbs, i dont know if there is a solid craft inside, i think of them more as an energy projection.

But the blue one i saw had a very strong presence and looked like glowing blue thick water if that makes any sense. and came to close for comfort and spawned another one and circled me.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

TDL is doing a disservice to people who have had real sighting of amazing technologies be it human or 'other'.

the moment i saw him on Joe Rogans podcast and then the CGI video he pulled as evidence i had a feeling something bigger was going on. CIA had a term for people like TDL "useful idiots".

i could be totally wrong about him, but i have a pretty good B.S detector.

as far as what's inside those glowing orbs, i dont know if there is a solid craft inside, i think of them more as an energy projection.

But the blue one i saw had a very strong presence and looked like glowing blue thick water if that makes any sense. and came to close for comfort and spawned another one and circled me.

Confusion maybe.

I could say the same thing, only vice versa about orange orbs in that respect. I've usually get a more terrestrial impression about white orbs or craft with white scheme then I do from orange orbs, but like I said I don't doubt it can change colours.

I've seen one very terristial craft,in broad daylight just float casually and in my view that almost would look very similar to the infamous black knight. And this was a few years before I even came on to ATS an even heard of it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

In fact if you ask me Tom is the main problem.

Tom DeLonge hardly seems to be the problem at all. It's the puppetmaster holding the reveal so DeLonge can get on with whatever seems to be the "Big News". DeLonge and the public are being played. Why even talk about waiting for something to happen. Why not just reveal it already!? There must have been high level discussions for years over this, but now what is holding up the news!? DeLonge and the public are being played I say. But to what ends? Is this a distraction for some reason to cover up another event. Maybe a global financial meltdown? None of this whole thing makes sense. Some rocker putting together a dream team of aerospace and high level govt. spooks. I wish Isaac Koi would chime in on what he is hearing behind the scenes on this. He usually has some insight from contacts other than just news stories being planned. Again, none of this makes sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

“Again, none of this makes sense.“

I know. Think about it, what are we doing here except talking about it for months because it doesn’t make sense. What really makes sense?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join