It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
a reply to: SacredLore

In his Joe Rogan interview (@ 41 min.) a couple of days ago Tom played two old, obviously CGI videos that are easily searched on Youtube, and claimed they were real. He said "there's hundreds of these out there". His proof is cheap CGI.

He doesn't have the basic experience to distinguish an amateurish fake, let alone consider himself a serious UFO researcher. The people on his team are not competent enough to spot his ignorance on the subject. The other option is that they're all banking on the public's ignorance and it's a scam, but both don't look good.

Watch the full Rogan interview. It's really eye opening.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Watch the full Rogan interview. It's really eye opening.

For anyone that hasn't seen that video (embedded above, for ease of reference):

At 1 hour 2 minutes 42 seconds, Delonge was asked where the Greys (which DeLonge said are androids) come from and Delgonge said he has "never asked" but “I do know that there’s connections to - man you wouldn’t even #ing believe it, I’ll tell you – to Atlantis … and that’s why … on the Roswell wreckage there is Greek writing…it’s online … ” telling people to look up “Roswell I-beam” to see it. (The relevant photo showing Greek writing is part of the alien autopsy footage hoaxed by Ray Santilli and others…).

At 1 hour 7 minutes 4 seconds, Delonge states that Zecharia Sitchin was the "closest thing we've got".

At 1 hour 17 minutes 52 seconds Delonge confirms that he subscribes to the idea that human beings are the product of genetic engineering. (Delonge returned to the theme at 1 hour 20 minutes 30 seconds, stating that at some point in history someone came here and “tampered with existing creatures and made us” and “upgraded us”).

At 1 hour 19 minutes 3 seconds Delonge states that “they” had found a human footprint had been found that is “like” 100 million years old which threw everything upside down, that he wouldn’t doubt at all that people walked with dinosaurs and that there have been cycles of civilizations. DeLonge said that people on the inside know this.

DeLonge says to ask Garry Nolan - a professor of Microbiology and Immunology at Standord University School of Medicine- about this. So I did ask Garry, this evening. Garry Nolan kindly responded with the following public comments to me:

www.facebook.com...

Isaac-- I do not think that human beings are the product of genetic engineering in the conventional sense of the term. You may read between the lines there.

As to human footprints back in the days of the dinosaurs-- no. Sorry. Not unless someone invented a time machine and went camping in the Triassic or Jurassic.

The notion that, genetically, the same foot form would evolve multiple times is a reach. There would have to be considerable intervention and selection to ensure that. Plenty of people have commented over the years (see Science Fiction authors) as to the fact that intelligence does not need to evolve human form.

If one fully appreciates the writings of Jacques Vallee or John Keel, it's easy to imagine that the Phenomena as a superb illusionist-- planting seeds of all kinds of belief systems for the eyes of the beholders. I do not believe in any of the current understandings per se-- because they are too self-conflicting. Except that I know there is SOMETHING. Whatever that is, it is liminal. As Jacques rightly points out... for the Phenomena... Reality is Negotiable.

At 40 minutes 10 seconds, DeLonge talks about being able to show a craft using “the power behind the atom”. He then plays the video below (at 41 minutes 58 craft). He says this is the craft in his book. He talks about this video being “leaked on purpose” and that the craft is “pretty big”. He says it is “not alien per se” but built off technology “that came from there”. The interviewer says this looks “so fake” (at 43 minutes 3 seconds). DeLonge’s response is that you can find more videos on Youtube. I wrote about the relevant video of a triangular craft back in 2009, after someone in England had claimed to have taken the video in Dudley – but one of the problems with that story was it had circulated the year before as being taken over Paris. So, which story does DeLonge believe? Or does he believe that the same footage (including the buildings…) was taken over two different countries? At least one of the stories associated with the video is a hoax. Why not both? Most of the people that commented on the video in 2008 and again in 2009 thought it was a fairly transparently CGI, i.e. Computer Generated Imagery, and posted reasons for that conclusion. Those reasons were not mentioned by DeLonge when talking about this video, nor indeed was the existence of CGI when he referred to videos on Youtube Unfortunately, Delonge’s discussion of this video simply does not address the possibility of any hoax, even when the interviewer expressly raises this.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thanks, interesting points!
Tom DeLonge has mentioned that material will be released through his company that has never been made available before. This will be the make or break point for his endeavour in my opinion. Wait and see.

I am disappointed that the Roswell I-beam appeared in a hoaxed movie. I really liked the idea that the Greek gods were for real and essentially ETs

Or could it be that Santilli happened to use a real picture, by mistake so to say?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

DeLonge has to decide at some point if his Entertainment company has a science based part of the company or not. Being the Disney of the UFO subject, like he says, is not comparing himself to people like Tesla cars or other tech innovativers like Elon Musk. Disney dealt in fiction.
edit on 29-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

DeLonge has to decide at some point if his Entertainment company has a science based part of the company or not. Being the Disney of the UFO subject, like he says, is not comparing himself to people like Tesla cars or other tech innovativers like Elon Musk. Disney dealt in fiction.

Yes.

In his appearance on Joe Rogan's show last week, Rogan asked him point blank why do you have to make fiction movies, fiction novels, about the subject? Why don't you just tell people what the truth is? And his answer was a rambling obvious justification. You have to get people to have an emotional reaction, an emotional connection, to the material, he said. Then, he says, you can slowly introduce the truth to them. You have to manage them, he says.

Such bullcrap.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Look behind him. That's where the action is.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Look behind him. That's where the action is.

Metaphorically? Or literally, during the podcast?

You think that it's his "advisors" who are pushing this narrative, I take it? I would agree I think; they're using TDL as the useful idiot and his desire to be the next George Lucas. What are they trying to accomplish, do you think?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So as suspected he's just regurgitating basic UFO lore with no care as to if it's true or not , it fits his belief so it must be true.
I haven't watched the video nor can I be bothered to spend the time so thank you for the breakdown , nice work in contacting Garry Nolan too.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And his answer was a rambling obvious justification. You have to get people to have an emotional reaction, an emotional connection, to the material, he said. Then, he says, you can slowly introduce the truth to them. You have to manage them, he says.

the key word is manage.

This is basically an out line of how to manipulate large groups of people.

To "have to get people to have an emotional reaction" is a baseline manipulation principle.

If emotions can be triggered then the subject is malleable and can be molded into anything the manipulator wants depending on their skills as a manipulator.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What are they trying to accomplish, do you think?

THIS is what we should be discussing!
All the hating how DeLonge has been had gets us nowhere. It is clear that (parts of) the US government are behind this and that this is not "full disclosure". The question is what is the purpose here of leaking out partial or even false information? Discredit DeLonge? Not necessary, I guess. Have some ex-colleagues of the secret services drown along with him? For what? Does not make a lot of sense, does it?

And what do you guys expect anyway? "Full disclosure"? Let's define first what that means. Then let's think about whether it would be really that clever to do it in one big bang.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes, his advisors.

They are obviously the ones that are in control of this, not Tom.

And I have absolutely no clue where they are going with this.

But, as others have said, this is where our focus should be.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thank you for the synopsis of the video. Of course, it's like someone let all the helium out of my balloon.
A part of me was hoping "this is it".

But apparently it's not. I got caught up in believing something because I wanted it to be true. People all along were saying he was BS. Sigh.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would very much like to know what his team, who are very well informed about what might be flying around, would respond if asked about whether the video linked by Isaac was real or cgi. Tom's opinion is rather irrelevant.

Also, why do they let him show faked cgi videos, if that is the case, and claim they are leaked real footage?
edit on 30-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Also, why do they let him show faked cgi videos, if that is the case, and claim they are leaked real footage?

Probably because his target audience won't look further than what is presented to them , Tom thinks it's real and he knows people.
It's the same with Steven Greer , most people know what he is but people still buy his stuff and go on his courses , some people just want to be part of something and are willing to pay for the pleasure.

TTSA has now raised $1,782,147

edit on 30-10-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But they must know he will be called out on it?
And what then? How do they think they will get this going if they are caught in a blatant falsehood like this? Nobody likes to be lied to, even not fans.

They will be dead, and belly up, when somebody shows the video is provably faked. Then what?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Looking at the avatars I am convinced Beetee and Gortex are related

Are we wasting our time picking TDL's vague plans apart? I'm seeing nothing tangible beyond an entertainment business.

Are we missing something important going on elsewhere?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

For those who believe in Tom and his quest I don't think it will matter , one mans fake video is another mans cover up and those who want to believe in Tom will believe regardless.
TTSA was announced a little over two weeks ago and already they're heading for $2 Million , even though there's no mention of UFOs or disclosure , people have got shares in the future and that for some is worth the price of admission.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Looking at the avatars I am convinced Beetee and Gortex are related

That's how Texans look, I guess

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

That's how Texans look, I guess

In that case "Houston we have a problem!"

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It's true, I've seen several Texans and they do, in fact, all look like that, but they are not without certain charms. Still better than you however, with that big jagged smile. You can leave off the tooth whitener for a while methinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join