It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Also, that 'lame' video is FLIR footage from an aircraft, and it was confirmed as the Nimitz footage some time ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It remains to be seen what they have. It's clear they are working on a way to monetize release of whatever they do have. The mistake they made was announcing the company without having that in place and having something in hand to show.

Whatever video comes needs to be judged in the context of its source and whatever documentation comes with it. A poor video with an officially documented report is better than videos of unknown provenance.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Isaac, what are your thoughts on DeLonge? Is he a dupe or a source of new information?

Just a quick response to say that I'm not ducking your question thepixelpusher - I'm just spending a bit of time looking into the company and some associated issues before expressing any views.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

i know it is, it clearly real footage from a navy aircraft....but the TARGET could be anything. did you know they use allot of various drones of various sizes and shaped and sometimes blimps for target practice ??

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i know it is, it clearly real footage from a navy aircraft....but the TARGET could be anything. did you know they use allot of various drones of various sizes and shaped and sometimes blimps for target practice ??

This is why documentation is important. A video with nothing supporting it means little. A video with official documents describing the encounter means much more.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Isaac, what are your thoughts on DeLonge? Is he a dupe or a source of new information?

Just a quick response to say that I'm not ducking your question thepixelpusher - I'm just spending a bit of time looking into the company and some associated issues before expressing any views.

I expect that of you. You are thorough. That's why I asked for your thoughts.
edit on 25-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Cameron saw the light and now presents us shorter YT videos in his channel

whitehouseufo Youtube channel

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe it's a new Boxcar Racer album!?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
had no idea who this clown was but watched a bit of him on the joe rogan podcast........complete numpty looking for cash

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Some of us, myself included, may have been a bit harsh out of the gate. For me, perhaps others, it just smelled like a money-grab at first - and maybe it still is.

Also - I won't deny that I just felt so let-down and disappointed that after the huge build-up - nothing. No evidence, nothing but another group of experts with dreams (and elusive secrets) of there own. If they know the answer to "The Question", none of them, including Tom, is sharing it. At least not yet. Sound familiar?

Well, in spite of this, I've had a change of heart. I'm going to give Tom and company the benefit-of-the-doubt. TTSA is nearing 2 million - so the poker is in the fire. Let's give him a chance - see what comes next...

Besides - even if Tom fails to produce immediate results, he's trying to take us in the right direction. We don't want to be so hard on him that we discourage other future seekers from sharing the same later -or even attempting to do what Tom says he's trying to do...

So go for it, Mr. DeLonge. Just be honest with us - be forthright. We can take the truth- most of us know it in our guts already anyway. But, like Pavlov's dogs, instinct isn't quite satisfying enough - and we're wondering if you have actually nibbled on a 'proof' morsel yourself and if so, when might the rest of us have just a taste?

Carry on, my fellow H. Sapiens Sapiens!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

If Tom DeLonge doesn't offer any substance we'd be right to marginalize him. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Outrageo

If Tom DeLonge doesn't offer any substance we'd be right to marginalize him. We'll just have to wait and see.
you certainly have a hope. he is as goofy as bob lazar

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i have a good feeling Joe is here

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I kind of doubt Joe comes here. Jaimie may check us out. I begged Edgy Brah to view a thread I authored via twitter but never got a reply.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo
Some of us, myself included, may have been a bit harsh out of the gate. For me, perhaps others, it just smelled like a money-grab at first - and maybe it still is.

Also - I won't deny that I just felt so let-down and disappointed that after the huge build-up - nothing. No evidence, nothing but another group of experts with dreams (and elusive secrets) of there own. If they know the answer to "The Question", none of them, including Tom, is sharing it. At least not yet. Sound familiar?

Well, in spite of this, I've had a change of heart. I'm going to give Tom and company the benefit-of-the-doubt. TTSA is nearing 2 million - so the poker is in the fire. Let's give him a chance - see what comes next...

Besides - even if Tom fails to produce immediate results, he's trying to take us in the right direction. We don't want to be so hard on him that we discourage other future seekers from sharing the same later -or even attempting to do what Tom says he's trying to do...

So go for it, Mr. DeLonge. Just be honest with us - be forthright. We can take the truth- most of us know it in our guts already anyway. But, like Pavlov's dogs, instinct isn't quite satisfying enough - and we're wondering if you have actually nibbled on a 'proof' morsel yourself and if so, when might the rest of us have just a taste?

Carry on, my fellow H. Sapiens Sapiens!

I never thought Inwould say it but I'm feeling the same way. I certainly don't like him deciding what "we" should or "should not" know in his attempt to "educate" though.

It comes off as very patronizing.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Word on the street is that these 5 technologies will be from some partnership between the US and Israel. Does anyone on TomDeLonge’s panel have ties to Israeli companies?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

I second that.

I was thinking that Tom is really trying hard, and believes in what he is doing, however I would kindly ask Tom to not pump things up before hand, but rather sift through the BS before revealing anything.

Government sources, or similar have lied and deceived in the past, so I would wager they will do the same today. I truly believe that learning about ET existence will not come from our government, but rather multiple average people sources.

We as a collective have been lied to so many times that it's hard to really believe anything, so if there are benevolent ET's let them make themselves known subtly to the mass majority via telepathy, or similar. It's just so difficult to believe things when it comes from a single source, and this is what the fear based world cartel is banking on.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I am obviously more on the positive side regarding Tom DeLonge and have even invested a significant amount in his project. But I totally agree with your advice for him!

In this recent interview it also becomes clear that Tom is aware of the fact that the government has purposedely manipulatd the public with false information. He gives Roswell as an example where the first message was "ETs have crashed" and the second one "weather balloon". But the truth is that it was Nazi technology from Argentina (DeLonge's opinion only, not something he learned from his sources). This is what the government (successfully) tried to hide by putting out two contradictory stories, both of them false.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

In his Joe Rogan interview (@ 41 min.) a couple of days ago Tom played two old, obviously CGI videos that are easily searched on Youtube, and claimed they were real. He said "there's hundreds of these out there". His proof is cheap CGI.

He doesn't have the basic experience to distinguish an amateurish fake, let alone consider himself a serious UFO researcher. The people on his team are not competent enough to spot his ignorance on the subject. The other option is that they're all banking on the public's ignorance and it's a scam, but both don't look good.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
a reply to: SacredLore

The people on his team are not competent enough to spot his ignorance on the subject. .

...or are completely aware but happy to take the money anyways.

Dont know which would be more worrying...would like to believe an Aerospace Technical Director and a Project Lead on a DOD aerial threat program might have at least the same discerning powers as the internet when it comes to spotting potentially fake videos...

The internet has been sent down all these rabbit holes before but watching TDL publicly bumping around in the dark is fascinating to watch.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join