It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The fact he has the people he does on the team makes them credible IMO. They should have hot up Bob Bigelow for funding since he's so much into this kind of thing, but I suspect Bigelow would want to own everything.

Agree or not with the money raising aspect of this, Tom's been getting tons of nasty comments on social media, tweets etc. Most sound like Blink fans who don't know or care about the UFO thing. "You're a rock star, you must be a millionaire" etc. I dunno, I don't get the hate. If you're not onboard, don't contribute or pay attention. If I had tons of money I'd contribute for s***s and giggles, but I don't
edit on 10/12/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldCmdrCohen

no thats not what i am talking about, im talking about the entertainement thingy

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
It’s the consciousness aspect that I hope gets some early and immediate funding if this does take off. The spending breakdown does say that the experience database will be one of the first things to be created, so for any OOBEer such as myself, this is exactly what I’d like to see. I was invited up to Aberdeen University around 2001 to take part in tests for this reason, but as a student I couldn’t afford the travel £££. Big regret. They should try getting in with the universities.

Thanks for mentioning this. Studying out-of-body-experiences (OOBEs) would indeed be the entry door to understanding the human soul. And that would answer the questions regarding consciousness. I know three persons who had at least one OOBE, none of them related to accident or near-death, but spontaneously in normal life. Two of them are ashamed to talk about it because they fear others will call them crazy. The third one does it at will and gives a ff about what others think. He is a successful artist.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Okay---so I agree with you. I don't know Blink 32 from Blank Space. Never heard of them before.

Why does his being a singer from a band most people have never heard of get all this attention and special permission in the UFO community?

I think he's being used and taken for a ride.

There are non-singing people in the UFO community who are extremely bright, have put in their time in and deserve the same kudos and respect. If not more.

I'm so tired of the entertainment worship culture in this world. I have never understood it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: beetee

I'm not promising anything, unlike DeLonge. I have insider info that Delonge and Greer don't have. Believe me or not. I don't care. I know what I've seen and witnessed. USA is in for some cool tech in the near future, for sure. The USA will be energy independent and the oil nations will fall.

So you are claiming to know things, but can't say? You sound like the very person you are putting down. Explain why you can't say?

I worked on the inside, handled some classified UFO reports at the MOD, cleared to Cosmic Top Secret Atomal level. I can't say either, but I can explain why and so should you. My reason is National Security oath for life and my background checks out. Does yours?
edit on 12-10-2017 by privatepilotuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

if it is the next project blue book, then its crap

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

But you have to admit that a former division head of the SkunkWorks pitching a spacecraft that can bend time is something pretty astonishing?

I am astonished, at least...

I agree, this is significant, but early days, Been around this 40 years and never seen this happen before. It's not a dis info programme or secret cabal operation......people need to grow up, look into it, keep a skeptic head, but try to understand what is going on. If you think about it, it actually makes sense for disclosure to happen this way. Government keeps hands clean, proxy team, who say they are skeptic, but we know they already know, as they were the ones working on the projects. It's called nuances.

Let this pan out before jumping to the conclusion that it's a scam. It's early days. I could see they were nervous about any kind of reaction. Looks like limited reaction, so we actually may see more in the near future. Small steps and small bites out of the elephant.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why don't these "insiders" just bring to the table what they've been WORKING on?

This reminds me the Fryre Festival (which Blink 182 was supposed to headline).

And look how well that island music festival turned out...
edit on 12-10-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A disinfo project aimed at people like Greer and DeLonge. And anyone else that rocks the UFO boat.

You really are out of your depth on this subject. You need to either confirm what on earth you are trying to convey in terms of dis information programme or quietly slip away before you make a fool of yourself. You're acting like a troll.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If you've dug yourself a hole through 50 years of secrecy and dark shenanigans but decide it's time to loosen the chains a little how do you do it without admitting the dirt?

You set up a framework to allow others to 'discover' slowly in public what you already knew in private. Discoveries are made but No dirty laundry. Nobody gets blamed. No political blushes.

It is possible to envisage why something would be done this way. It's secrecy laundering. 😀

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Doesn't hurt to be a little optimistic for once.... doesn't make one a total dupe.

THIS.

originally posted by: Willtell
"Trust in God, but tie your camel"

Good advice :-)

They should get Mr Musk aboard. He seems to have both the motivation and the money. And I bet he would love not to have to fumble around with those silly rockets any more.
Maybe Bigelow too.

We had the same thought there.

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273
Why can't you all work together, stop the hate, and get serious if you are serious about this subject. Otherwise, leave your ridicule and hate at the door, you are not helping.

Thank you! In some more esoteric circles the idea keeps coming up that for ETs to reveal themselves, humanity must cast some kind of vote. Maybe the consciousness vote did not work out and now we are given a chance to vote with something we understand better, namely money? Or maybe it is even a generous invitation to let us participate in the fortunes that will be made with these new technologies. If people take the right to see Tom DeLonge from the worst angle, I have the freedom to see this project from the best possible angle. Nothing but fair.

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
I’m all for research, investigation, intelligent information sharing in this phenomenon but without physical proof it’s all theory.

Of course. Before something tangible comes out of the project, it deserves critical attention. But for me it does not have to be proof of ET life. A piece of technology that helps make this a better world would do for me.

originally posted by: firesnake
Are Reg A+s just a business angel version of Kickstarter where you don’t get a bookmark, game token or t-shirt. I’m sure more people would jump right onboard if they new there was a potential significant return, as depressingly shallow and cynical as that sounds.

Thank you for investigating this aspect. I would really have hoped that investors see a huge ROI if this all takes off (including the spaceship).

originally posted by: Springer
I ask you this, where would you prefer the money come from? The governments who have kept secrets? Corporations who would seek to keep them even more so they could churn out patented products??

Thank you, Sir, for making a statement here!

originally posted by: Outlier13
My question is how are they going to conduct research on something unless they have that something in their possession? The military controls access to and the research of anything that has ever been recovered. This is the one obstacle I see as insurmountable even if they somehow manage to get the funding they will need.

My gut feeling is that this is the big thing behind it: They DO have the support from the government, so behind closed doors they will be handed over what is needed. Then they will claim is was won through their own research, possibly put a patent on it and we can all benefit from a new civilization. And the secret groups who were using the technology for decades will never have to explain why the did not release it earlier. (And I am totally fine with this, there may have been excellent reasons to withhold certain technologies.)

I also don't understand why, if this venture is tacitly backed by the US government, they don't release some of the evidence that we know they sit on to prop up the project.

I find your posts contain the most valuable criticial thoughts here. Great!

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Be the change you want to see right?

Exactly my point! Great to have your view as a business man.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

DeLonge Announces the formation of the TTS Academy Consortium

I'm all in, as long as theres an App with an awesome Ringtone...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: dan121212

Have you experienced UFO's up close and had messaging from said object? Unless you're James Pennistan I think I have an advantage over you, yes.

Your spelling is a bit off and I have serious doubts about Mr.Heavycock getting up close to anything and receiving a message from an object on Boxing Day 1980 for reasons that are detailed elsewhere on ATS.

However then a light went on.

OOoh?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Haha.

I had to chuckle...

Nice one!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

And you are up far too late my friend!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

is that a lighthouse meme?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Who is Luis Elizondo? I can't find any INFO on a Luis Elizondo with the DOD.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

PRECISELY...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join