It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: maya27

I will. You and our ATS friends will be the first to know.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
they could revolutionize the world

or they could get shut down by gov't tomorrow

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here's a comment from Lesley Kean, which I think made a relevant point:

A MESSAGE FOR MY FRIENDS HERE: Folks, I'm concerned that some of you are missing the point. The head of a secret UFO program at the DOD has just come forward to confirm the existence of that program. Based on the work of this official program, he has stated for the world to hear, that UFOs are unquestionably real. He left that program less than 2 weeks ago. This is as close to official "disclosure" as we have come since the close of Project Blue Book. It's big news.

Source (Facebook):
A message for my friends here

So, this is yet another angle.

BT

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

no, he actually said the unidentified aerial phenomena was real

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Either something will come out of it or it won't. I'd prefer to be supportive until it's clear nothing will. Id take good known non hoaxed UFO footage from a DoD source as worth the 200 dollars.

The surest way to ensure nothing happens is to create an environment openly hostile to anybody that tries. That seems to be where we are now. The well has been poisoned by all the snake oil and it's sad.

The thing that gets me is the money. Either they have real investors or 'backers' lined up behind them quietly or this makes no sense. Small donations won't cover the teams wages never mind movies, science and engineering. Delonge himself could raise more easy cash with a band reunion.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Another thing to note, some of toms guys seem legit impressive, though this Harold E Puthoff guys has been doing the rounds on youtube for years talking about zero point energy and remote viewing..you know all the real cookie stuff. This is the guy that wants to 'engineer the space time metric' what ever that's meant to mean. Be wary of giving these people you money. While I think TDLs heart is in the right place and he's being sincere I also believe he is being incredibly naive if he thinks he can build a craft of some sort with this fella.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
a reply to: firesnake

I agree, funding to explore and get a better understanding of people like us, and our "abilities" is the Key.

Are you near Glasgow?

We have a weegie here?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
a reply to: beetee

no, he actually said the unidentified aerial phenomena was real

He was very careful about that.

Basically he was being Captain Obvious saying there's weird stuff out there.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

indeed

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
he has been going on how long about give out big important announcements about the alien/ufo subject.. he is just string you all along in hopes you all will buy his junk.. or possibly someone is telling him to keep his mount shut and he is not able to say what he was going to tell us..

the dude is famous and he has way more connections than the average person so maybe he does know some stuff, he may be completely legit but i do not think any ground breaking news will be coming out of his mouth any time soon

i get tired of hearing about how he is going to make a big announcement and he never does. he just gives out little bits of nothing worth hearing he just keep string you all along.. it's time to stop paying attention to the guy till he stars spilling the beans which he probably never will

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
If you plan to invest money you ought to read the fine print in the stock offering, quoted here -- badufos.blogspot.be...

Listen to Jim. He’s trying to save you time and effort in this dead end with DeLonge.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just came across this story now.. It does reference the Delong story as well as talks about some former Dept. of Defense employee with his own comments about ufo's being real, and says there is indeed an official ufo program, probably referring to the government and or military. Also mentioned is an intriguing military ufo encounter from 2004 and concerned the USS Nimitz:

TTS Academy member Chris Mellon served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence for two administrations, and early in his career drafted the legislation that established the US Special Operations Command at a time when terrorism was not yet on the radar. He presented an overview of a 2004 incident involving the battleship USS Nimitz which was detected on two separate radars.

Two F-18s approach, the four aviators see that the object has no wings or exhaust — it is white, oblong, some 40 ft long and perhaps 12 ft thick”, he said. “One pilot pursues the craft while his wingman stays high. The pilots are astonished to see the object suddenly reorient itself toward the approaching F-18. In a series of discrete tumbling maneuvers that seem to defy the laws of physics, the object takes a position directly behind the approaching F-18.”

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
so guys are you any the wiser now. TDL show is just like the BLP

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Here's a comment from Lesley Kean, which I think made a relevant point:

A MESSAGE FOR MY FRIENDS HERE: Folks, I'm concerned that some of you are missing the point. The head of a secret UFO program at the DOD has just come forward to confirm the existence of that program. Based on the work of this official program, he has stated for the world to hear, that UFOs are unquestionably real. He left that program less than 2 weeks ago. This is as close to official "disclosure" as we have come since the close of Project Blue Book. It's big news.

Source (Facebook):
A message for my friends here

So, this is yet another angle.

BT

Anyone with half a brain knew this already. Anyone that lacks that half a brain isn't going to take TDL or Leslie or any none whitehouse source at their word anyway.

Words mean nothing. They either put up or shut up, it is literally that simple for the unwashed masses.

Words literally mean nothing in 2017, maybe even less than nothing.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Disappointing but hardly surprising , more vultures feeding on the corpse.

$257,505 raised so far , what is it they say about fools and money ?

Nice to see Hal in there.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

Hey nice name, new guy.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

haha. not that new i just dont post often 😜

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

this statement in their required financial statement should tell you everything you need to know

"Our valuation has not been validated by any independent third party, and may decrease precipitously in the future. It is a question of whether you, the investor, are willing to pay this price for a percentage ownership of a start-up company. You should not invest if you disagree with this valuation....."

i hope that i am proven wrong and they do earth shattering work i really do. But until i see what they plan to be researching and how they plan on doing that i won't be giving them a penny
edit on 12-10-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The thing is that to many people are waiting for anyone else's announces.

Stop doing that ,wake up an start your own discoveries and you will know faster than those announcing. ..

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

and people looking to make money

irony

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join