It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 129
<< 126  127  128   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In the post it was referenced the other pilot who was cut from speaking, said it was moving.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If you don't feel like reading the Sekret Machines non-fiction books by Peter Levenda, here is the man himself with a great overview. Very interesting for a better background understanding of TTSA:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Step right up! Come and experience Operation bennewitz 2.0! Now bigger and better with comprehensive social media campaign strategies! You won't believe what we've managed to convince mainstream media of this time and all our books must sell sell sell!! Yes folks we've taken things beyond new age conventions! we've dumped channeling crystals and late night abduction docudramas on channel eleven and gone straight to your headline newspaper editors! We even outdone ourselves with cable tv programming! For a mind bending alien disclosure adventure that cant be beat turn to the experts at TTSA and see what shenanigans the intelligence community is up to this time!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

we've dumped channeling crystals

You can have my channeling crystal, when you pry it from my cold dead hand.

But you have to admit that the TTSA has a clever marketing strategy.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I like Levenda. He is a good presenter. His 2011 secret space program conference presentation is a real gem.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128   >>

join