It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: SacredLore

investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and are reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin, allows TTSA to conduct rigorous scientific evaluations to determine its function and possible applications.

Exactly, I wonder, where did this material come from? Her back yard? I mean shouldn’t they provide some kind of chain of evidence for this material?
linda is a joke. shes been doing animal mutilation cases for a while. shes not realised that, this is what happens when you ( flesh and blood ) get inside a hyperdimensional craft, you will lose all your blood and end up dead.
so do not ever enter into a hyperdimensional craft

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Malachite! I can't believe it.

At least the real picture was also published.

As far as I have understood it, the interesting part would be that this material "loses weight" (shows an antigravity effect) when hammered with the right frequency of electromagnetic waves. If they can demonstrate THAT, they are in business.
This seems to be a real possibility, the keyword is Polaritons (thanks to the AlienScientist for injecting some actual science into the confusion).

Malachite. Honestly. Wanders off, shaking head.
edit on 26-7-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
AlienScientist wrote a rap song!

Polaritons are the physics lesson of the day
We polarize the vacuum thereby bending time and space
Then use surface entangle and squeeze the quantum states
To phase from one point to the next, and get from place to place

These materials are perfect, printed atomically
Excitons are generated electronically
These pump the quantum states to induce negative mass
and they fly faster than rockets, when you step lightly on the gas

Back in the early 90s scientists gave them a name
Called them meta-materials, because they weren't quite the same
And now two decades later, they've now begun to tout
Pandora's box is open and the genie's gotten out!

The truth comes through surprising channels, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think this is just a case of trying to play off old news as something new, simple as that.Add some new words to the story and try to respin it as something new.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Congressman Mark Walker is my new hero!

He wrote a letter to the Secretary of the U.S. Navy asking for more information regarding UAP and how the Navy wants to deal with the phenomenon (see link). This is one of the results of the work of TTSA. Not too shabby. Drop dead awesome in fact

edit on 31-7-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Good:

Tom DeLonge Twitter July 30, 2019
This is looking VERY EXCITING. So many major engineering anomalies within this piece. The way it is layered, the way it carries electro-magnetic waves, the materials within and how they are stuck together. Much more to come.

Better:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable

The bottom line is that after months of investigation, reaching out directly to the Navy and all those involved, as well filing numerous FOIA requests that will take months or even years to process, there is still so much we don't know about the technological developments the Navy is pursuing or that it is at least acting like it's pursuing. The existence of these patents and the underlying documentation we've brought to light and examined has only made this case more puzzling, especially in contrast to experts we have talked to who claim there is no way these patents could describe actual working technologies.

One thing is certain, our investigation into these patents and the Navy-funded research that led to them has only just begun.

edit on 3-8-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I suspect the story is just one professional charlatan who has embedded himself in the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, plus one or a few supervisors he's managed to fool.

Personally I think it is more a case of

... misinformation to make your enemy invest resources, both intelligence and research and development related, that are, for lack of a better word, dead-ends.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Yes, I think misinformation directed mainly at Russia and China could explain these patents. Bob Lazar could also fall in this category (even though I am convinced he believes everything he says). Breakthrough discoveries seem to be near (years) and the US may well try to mislead their adversaries so they waste time and lose the race.

Here are a few links recently posted by the AlienScientist that (at least for him) seem to document that mainstream science is close to achieving major breakthroughs and that metamaterials are key:

Dirac cone protected by non-symmorphic symmetry and three-dimensional Dirac line node in ZrSiS

A key to graphene

Two-dimensional Dirac materials: Structure, properties, and rarity

Sometimes it would be good to be a physicist, wouldn't it?
edit on 3-8-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Whoa
That meta materials is clown science.
Meta materials cannot negate time, so anti gravity will not happen

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Quite possibly, it's happened before!

Even "if" some of the science behind it was real, getting something "operating" and actually deploying and utilising are two very VERY different things.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

May I ask how you come to the conclusion that metamaterials is "clown science"?
Let us leave TTSA out of the calculation for the moment and focus on the links provided by AlienScientist.
These seem like reputable sources and earnest studies.
I cannot claim that my physics knowledge is even nearly good enough to understand it. Is yours?

Let us focus on this article for example: Device creates negative mass—and a novel way to generate lasers

Do you think this is pseudo-science? If yes, why?

I agree with AlienScientist that our focus should be on this type of research. So it is important that our judgement is correct regarding these studies. They may be much more relevant for our (future) daily lives than TTSA.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Quite possibly, it's happened before!

Even "if" some of the science behind it was real, getting something "operating" and actually deploying and utilising are two very VERY different things.

Presumably there must be a computer monitoring Planck scale changes in "free space" variables as the metamaterial hull moves through it at near luminal speeds ?

Thats a lot of data to process and provide the necessary real time, zero error solutions where any miscalculation results in instantaneous certain doom for anything localised with mass.

You could use 1/10th of that predicting capability to take over the world stock markets or just make sure you win every military engagement by game theorying out all possibilities in advance.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Unless you are a truther and averse to covert manipulation..
Of course disclosing your proof of concept results might still go right over most peoples heads.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Negation of Time is pre requisite for gravity cancellation

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
"To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) has signed a Cooperative Marketing Agreement with TruClear Global (TCG) to cooperate on joint development projects as well as to provide advanced technology solutions to United States Government clientele."

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Thanks for posting! I honestly don't know what to make of this. TruClear Global is an interesting company.

I can already hear the critics rejoice... "Aha, project blue beam, I told you so!"

The official statement:
The TTSA/TCG relationship represents our joint efforts to continue to satisfy nuanced government and civilian markets through unique and groundbreaking technology,” says Luis Elizondo, Director of Special Programs at TTSA. “TruClear's proven track record as an industry leader in photon projection technology and adaptive optical sensor technology enables TTSA to further enhance its technology suite.
edit on 6-8-2019 by SacredLore because: Fixed text after reading mail to investors.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What do you make of TTSA, in general? Notwithstanding the press coverage of late 2017/early 2018, what has TTSA delivered? And no, the Navy changing it’s UAP reporting protocols is not born of anything TTSA-affiliated.

The article you linked was a nice, quick read, but it read to me as a ‘negative mass’ click-bait, when in reality there may be some legit breakthrough potential w.r.t. lasers.

At any rate, the post about using the same computing resources would produce an outcome of game theorying all conflicts or playing the invisible hand of the stock market over FTL travel.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

My current opinion is that TTSA is an honest effort. An unlikely cooperation between an artist and a few influential people who have better intentions than what most think.

This summary of Tom DeLonge's statetments is very important for understanding TTSA and it contains plausible explanations for why the secrecy is necessary. Very wild stuff, but worth your time. I don't know if this is really true, but for the moment I have no proof to the contrary or better explanations.
edit on 7-8-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Ok, fair enough. Cautiously optimistic works.

I hope against hope this travesty turns a corner and a road to redemption is paved and travelled

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join