It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost(s) in my house continued

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My initial post on this issue is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I decided to ignore things for a while. It only made things worse. I have now been cut several times on my ankle (my left ankle only) while I sleep and only if I sleep downstairs. They are always crescent shaped. They are pretty deep as well. I checked the couch cushions for where the zippers are located and I suppose they could be the culprit but they are about a good 6 inches away from where my feet should lye as I am sleeping.

Toilet lid downstairs is still slamming shut on occasion as well.

Just a few days ago I heard my wife's voice tell me to wake up around 730 AM. She leaves for work at 700 AM. So I went ahead and woke up. My thoughts were this was part of a dream. Then when walking through the house I notice my daughters door closed. I open the door and she is totally sleeping. Too late to get ready and make it to the bus. That is just a coincidence, BUT my daughter is very OCD and has never over slept for anything in her entire 12 years of life.

The point here being is that this thing, when I hear it, always mimics my wives voice. I find that creepy.

So I have purchased a CCTV unit and I am in the process of setting it all up. If I ever see anything unusual I will post it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The mimicking thing is a tad worrisome... not that I know anything for sure, but more involved "tricks" like mimicking voices and frequent "physicality," like slamming toilet lids, points to something other than the usual "lost soul" or "recording" type of haunt.

Maybe it's more an "elemental" or whatever name is given to something other than a formerly embodied human.

Likely lots o' unknown, invisible critters out there.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I checked the couch cushions for where the zippers are located and I suppose they could be the culprit but they are about a good 6 inches away from where my feet should lye as I am sleeping.

Are you a restless sleeper?

Toilet lid downstairs is still slamming shut on occasion as well.

It could do that if perched on the brink of closing. Check to see how easily it tips. The house cooling down at night makes the seat shrink then... Slam.

Try Adjusting the position of the seat further forward so it doesn't fall shut.

As far as your wife speaking to you maybe she is, and you go back to sleep then wake up again, when shes gone.

So I have purchased a CCTV unit and I am in the process of setting it all up. If I ever see anything unusual I will post it.

Does it have motion detection? Otherwise you will be watching lots of boring footage of you sleeping. I'm not saying you don't have paranormal activity, but you have to rule out everything ordinary else first. Good idea with the camera.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have read that children going through puberty /teenagers stir up things but having lived in a house alone in my late 20s and seen things happen that i could not explain , doors banging ,footsteps , things getting thrown about which freaked my pets out .

Best advice i can give -do not show fear to what ever it is , tell it to gtf , i did and it worked good luck

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am not a restless sleeper. I was when I was young, but now, nearing 50, I can sleep through just about anything.

The CCTV does have infrared and motion detection.

For the toiet seat, I have tested time and time again, I do need to apply force to get it to shut. It will not fall on its own.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am not a restless sleeper.

How do you know, you are asleep.

The CCTV does have infrared and motion detection.

You may be surprised at your sleeping habits. Most people are.

Try lightly taping the toilet seat, if it still falls on camera you have a girl ghost.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My advice is verbally out loud acknowledge that they have caught your attention, thank them for there efforts but explain your not comfortable with the activity and politely ask them to stop. you might need to repeat this a few times becoming firmer each time until after a few days it ceases,

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, I may be surprised, you are correct.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: urbanfox
My advice is verbally out loud acknowledge that they have caught your attention, thank them for there efforts but explain your not comfortable with the activity and politely ask them to stop. you might need to repeat this a few times becoming firmer each time until after a few days it ceases,

I would agree....my friend moved into a cottage and a few months ago she started hearing someone calling her daughters name in the house. Her daughter also started asking who the man in her room at night was. Her daughter is 3 and they live in the countryside outside a Scottish town, so it was a bit distressing.
After a few nights of this she left at 1am one morning and ran to her sisters house.
After reading about hauntings we decided she should politely ask the entity to leave, but be quite demanding if it resisted...long story short it in fact stopped...but by that time she was too freaked out to stay and moved!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There are human troublemakers using kinetic programmable tech. Or there are powerful entities which humans imitate.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I had a couple instances awhile back. Once I heard my name spoken into my ear, right next to my ear! My bedroom door handle vibrated. I heard a loud band over the header on my bathroom door leading into the master bedroom. Then, and now, nothing. Definitely paranormal.
There is history of a felony in the house (of underage sexual type) so that’s not good.

I pray every night for protection in the name of Mother Mary and Jesus and that the White Light allows nothing but love and white light into the house, no negativity.

Seems to be working.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Strangely I too had a "mimick" ghost thing when I was a teenager. Always used to mimick my mother's voice calling my name. The number of times I went downstairs to find she hadn't shouted me ! Things used to vanish right in front of your eyes too. You could put a cup of tea down and seconds later it would have gone only to reappear somewhere else. All sorts of stuff kept going missing only to turn up elsewhere often within minutes or seconds even. We all ended up just yelling at it to "put it back" and all of us me mother brother and granny used to talk to it and tell it off regularly like it was a normal thing. Mind you growing up in Africa, supernatural etc WAS a normal thing lol

top topics

join