It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaves...... Really?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Do these people seriously believe the trash that comes out of their mouth? To whine and cry that a company owner/ employer is equivalent to a slave owner for telling their employees what they can or cannot do at work is insanity. First of all, anyone who works for someone else and collects a paycheck from said employer is subject to the employers rules and conditions, secondly, have these idiots forgotten what slavery is? It certainly is not someone making milllions for playing a game and being in the top 1% of wage earners. If these guys disagree with their “ slaveownwr” boss or don’t like the rules their employer has they are FREE to go work somewhere else ( sidenote: slaves don’t have that luxury, nor the luxury of being multi-millionaires) So please stop with the stupidity and whining. Grow up and live in the real world with the rest of us.
edit on 10-10-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

It's a popular thing in today's society to play a race card when one isn't needed. People find problems in anything and are in my opinion helping in the divide of the country. They point the finger at everyone else but themselves.
edit on 10-10-2017 by gdkknxnqkc because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You just can't take the stupid out of some people, no matter how much you pay 'em.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Next suspended reporter in 3, 2,...........

Self inflected shot.

Can't wait to see what he calls ESPN.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
lol come work my job haha

they'll call it next level slavery haha

Harden the # up chumps.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Let them walk.....
12650 division 1 college kids playing football FOR FREE( well some are on scholarship)
254 of those get drafted to the nfl each year

dont like the rules, go get employment elsewhere

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hey, I'm a white-devil, where are the slaves ? They need to be picking cotton on the 80 acre cotton farm I own, you know...twice as much as what any slave person should get, because I'm a white-devil.

And, yeah...we white-devils ARE the powers that be, buggering with the Rothchilds... we ALL GET 80 acres at birth!!!!

VIVA LA WHITE-DEVIL PRIVILEGE WE'RE ALL BORN WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, before anybody gets their knickers in a wad, this was NOTHING but sarcasm. And it is utterly as stupid as the idea that being an employee makes you a slave because you cannot exercise freedom of speech while on the payroll of a corporate employer....

Oh NOES!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I guess every workspace is a plantation now.

The hysteria is both funny and not.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Che, bunch of whiny babies. They'd have loathed working in the medical industry. Heaven forbid they have to listen to a boss and follow rules and watch what they say. Can't just blurt out your SJW propaganda in front of patients who are already sick and don't need to hear that garbage.

It was bad enough heading down to the ER on weekends and dealing with the gang-bangers whining about mistreatment by police and med staff. You got yourself in the position to be shot or stabbed, or the crap beat out of you. Suck it up and deal.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, things are getting absolutely ridiculous. It's like the MSM as a whole has morphed into "The Onion".

Reputable media wouldn't print such garbage.
edit on 10/10/2017 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

You are absolutely right it has becom The Onion

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
All White People are racist. Hmmm. Makes sense.

Whoever articulated this narrative for propaganda use is about to find another job. Way too obvious...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm nowhere near big enough, but I'm in great shape, I'll go take any of those "slaves" spots in the NFL for their paycheck and they can do my job in the Marine Corps.

Let's do this!

Edit : nevermind, you couldn't pay me enough to play for the cowboys.

Fly Eagles fly!
edit on 10-10-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Highest paid slaves in world history.

With NFL's seven figure incomes.

Calling them morons would be too generous.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Canada has football.....so see ya. Take a parka, it's damn cold I hear. I say let all the tutors in college have a break and let the future millionaire slaves do their own term papers and thesis. Or take a real job doing real work.
edit on 10-10-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I wonder how hard folks got triggered reading that article, it seems some could barely contain their rage as they typed their response.

What do you know about slavery that allows you to brush off his opinion? Oh, nothing. So your opinion on this subject is just as valid as his. And before you ask, yes, I do know a thing or two.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Because a slave owner would have beaten them to death, or turn rabid dogs loose on them or throw them in a hot box.

Get real.

No one living today knows a damn thing bout what slavery was like.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Haven't you seen their deplorable slave quarters?

32 Insane NFL Player Mansions

I can't imagine living under those conditions.

edit on 10-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Corporate DOES some nasty stuff and since there's NO reward for good work or job security,I really think they are predatory as HELL.
apparently SOMEONE is a liberal,so no history and with the absence of a functional frontal lobe ,has decided SLAVERY is something SCARY so he can't handle working.
Lobotomized people in cubicles get NEAT stuff like food ,heat and their OWN places.
THEY are the lucky ones.
AKA: He can't maintain a job so he resorts to propaganda.
AND yes JOBS suck,so what?
edit on 10-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: neo96

Haven't you seen their deplorable slave quarters?

32 Insane NFL Player Mansions

I can't imagine living under those conditions.

Lifestyles of the rich and shameless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join