It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooting **Shots were fired before rapid fire began**. MSM not showing this video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

One important thing I wanna highlight here, that I haven’t heard Mainstream news mention is that before Aldean’s band began the song in which Jason Aldean appears to have heard gun shots, causing him look to his left and run off the stage, there was a series of shots that happened well before that. You can see the crowd reacting well before the rapid gunfire as well. This is another change to the "Official Story"

Las Vegas Shooting **Shots were fired before rapid fire begun**. MSM not showing this video

The official story that is being told by MSM continues to be proven lies. Here is just more proof.

edit on 10-10-2017 by The4thLegacy because: Typo

edit on 10-10-2017 by The4thLegacy because: Typo

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Can't watch the video, but the one I saw yesterday I heard 2-3 shots a good 20 seconds before rapid fire began.

Is the official story denying those?

Wouldn't surprise me. IMO the whole thing was staged by one of our overfunded TLA's, who happen to control the media.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Could have been him breaking the plate glass.

Or shooting at those big fuel tanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Not one word in MSM about shots fired before the rapid fire shots. This video you clearly hear about 8 to 10 single shots that almost sound like sniper rounds.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Didn't he have a bunch of different guns?

How is this proof he wasn't the shooter?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yep, I heard there was evidence he did try to shoot those tanks, which WOULDNT explode, could be he was trying to set those off first, and then rain down on the crowd

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

These shots clearly coming from a different location than the heavy machine gun fire. Not trying to prove or disprove anything other than the official story is inaccurate and full of holes.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yep, I heard there was evidence he did try to shoot those tanks, which WOULDNT explode, could be he was trying to set those off first, and then rain down on the crowd

Except that he was a trained pilot and would have known he cant blow those tanks up.
edit on 10-10-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The sound of helicopters probably confused a lot of people at first, trying to determine exactly what they were hearing.

I wonder, now, if the shots were coming from the copter?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Which explains what he had explosives on site for: to blow up those tanks. But then he chickened out or whatever the little James Bond mission to go in and set them up, risk his entire op.

That would have been some real Hollywood shia'ite.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here's another video where you can hear the first single shots more clearly. And these shots are during the song before the last song even starts

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The4thLegacy

According to the police, Paddock emptied 200 rounds towards the hotel security before shooting down at the crowd......

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Except that he was a trained pilot and would have known he cant blow those tanks up.

Maybe he would know , maybe he wouldnt, kind of a leap isnt it to assume what a person knows?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I posted on another thread, I believe the shots were fired into the crowd. Watch the video from 3:11

originally posted by: pale5218

www.youtube.com...

This video is just before the shooting starts. I changed my mind about the three shots being used to break open the windows. The rationale is that if the windows were sealed, the shots would not be heard so well, if at all.

Now if you watch this video, at 3:11 is when the first of the three single shots were fired, 3-5 secs apart. At 3:40 the crowd is evacuating in a rushed manner. This seems odd because the first round of the rapid fire in the video starts at 3:51. Many of the videos I have seen, the start of the rapid fire shooting is just after the song starts up. The song starts at 3:41 of the video which would collaborate with all the other videos.

Something has already happened because at 3:40, as the crowd is obviously exiting quickly, either the person taking the video or someone next to them ask "Whats going on". When the rapid fire starts at 3:51, the crowd starts running out.

Were those three single shots placed into the crowd? I think something surely has occurred before the first round of rapid fire.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The sound of helicopters probably confused a lot of people at first, trying to determine exactly what they were hearing.

I wonder, now, if the shots were coming from the copter?

Check out this guys video of the shooting. He deals wit the helicopters as shooters

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So...maybe he was using a semi auto testing distance...maybe he wanted to use a pistol...not everything requires a conspiracy..
edit on 10-10-2017 by chrismarco because: Typo

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worsaw
Here's another video where you can hear the first single shots more clearly. And these shots are during the song before the last song even starts

www.youtube.com...

That's right, we were talking about that here last night, and in another video the same moment is captured and the video man or someone near is already saying, "What's going on"

Here's your video, I'll hunt the other one.

The other,

edit on 10-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A good analysis on the video. I've watched a few different ones by now, and what seems to be missing is any sign at all of bullets striking the ground, which you would think would be easy to see.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

So...maybe he was using a semi auto testing distance...maybe he wanted to use a pistol...not everything requires a conspiracy..

I was thinking the same thing, maybe he wanted to get a few single shots off to sight things in a bit or maybe he was completely sicko and wanted to view a few hits in his scope before laying out a blanket of shots.

We just don't know.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

At this point I think you are correct. He was gauging distance and trajectory, and writing the notes allegedly found in his hotel room.

This whole incident really leaves a lot to wonder and think about. It stinks on so many levels.
I've even seen one video on youtube that really shows a legit possibility of crisis actors being on site. It was called something like Las Vegas the first shots, about 15 very insightful minutes of great footage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join