It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOE Closing Down Highway in Arkansas for National Security Training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have never seen a notice like this on our local news, so I thought I would post.

"On Monday, the Department of Energy's Office of Secure Transportation will close part of Highway 549 from Fort Street to U.S. Highway 71 to conduct training exercises.

The Arkansas Highway Department was not able to disclose what exercises crews will be doing, but told 40/29 News it pertains to national security."

“I’m not sure what type of equipment they bring in there. It will be a secure area. So, you will definitely see more than the traditional barrels and barricades that go across a closed road because they will not want anyone getting out there. It’s doubtful that they would be using live ammunition as part of their training, but they do want to operate unfettered by anything," said Straessle.

The location appears to be in Fort Chaffee.

www.4029tv.com...

I just noticed that the first part took place last night. Second part tonight.

I've lived up here for many years but have never seen anything similar on the news. But I do miss the news from time to time.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: moonleaf

Sounds like a perfect setting for some drone flying.....Get us some vids or it didn't happen!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ah its one of those highways.. all lines and stuff. Very potent area..

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Time to bring in a lot of the needed equipment you can't hide.

On Mancow " A Radio Station", Jesse Ventura announced finding a huge underground city...and not one that was from hundreds of thousands of years ago. This city has newly paved roads...tennis courts...all that a civilization would need to survive down there. A very modern-type day kind of city. They found this city and was able to break in and get 5-10 minutes worth of video footage, but was shut down. Because of this who do you all think is behind it? Myself....I believe the government. I mean who else has that kind of money? Is something really going to happen soon...and the government has been knowing for years. This place that was discovered has had to be under construction for several years didn't happen overnight...makes you wonder if they do in fact know something that we do not. Anyways did anyone else happen to catch this on the radio?

www.topix.com...
www.subterraneanbases.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Only 20-30 miles from Mena Airport. Good time for old Bill to slide a nice massive dope shipment thru...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You meant Billary, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That puny meteor that is supposed to come really close to earth on the twelfth can't be the reason, it is only the size of the Russian one a couple of years ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Training exercises seem to frequently result in "terrorist" attacks.

On another conspiracy note, they've been made aware of aliens landing?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
DOE Nuclear Security Training Center is located on Fort Chaffee. They're doing Nuclear Component Transportation Recaptures.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Could just be transport of high level 'nuclear waste'. ... or perhaps 'material'.

new topics

join