It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hates First Amendment. Also He's An Idiot.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There's an awful lot that you can call Donnie and it would be correct but stupid isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol. It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump has broken more presidential precedents and norms than any previous President.

Good for Trump.

Beats the scripted charade we've had for decades.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I swear to god if they were protesting the war on drugs I would kneel right next to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
There's an awful lot that you can call Donnie and it would be correct but stupid isn't one of them.

I call him "Orangy McOrange-Face".

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think Trump is doing a great job. Apparently a good percentage of the American public agree on the NFL anthem protests in sync with the president. Ratings are really low so it seems like the NFL was wrong to let this "protest" continue.

GO TRUMP! 4 More Years!
edit on 10-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

link   
Just curious to all the Trump haters, what are you going to do?

Storm the White House?
Loot an Apple Store?
Break a window of a Starbucks?

Really.

What are you going to do?

link   
a reply to: neo96

How so? I've made my point quite clear. It's not the fact that he's threatening to remove tax exempt status from the NFL that I have a problem with. It's that he is using that to blackmail the NFL in to changing their policy so the players can no longer protest.

While not a direct attack on the First Amendment it is still the government using its power to curtail the players' right to protest.
edit on 10/10/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

"'Hard working Americans' includes people who agree with the kneelers too."

Yes the fools that do , are just anti-trump. They could careless behind the meaning. This was the point i was making to my other ignorant liberal friend......

If you support and protest atleast know what you are talking about . Too much to ask ? Of course not.....

"Those who knelt before Trump even made his speech knew why they did it lol. What did you think? They collectively landed on one knee and had to improvise a reason??!"

No they didn't . they only knew a few headline words "racial injustice" , its hard for them to see racial injustice in their million dollar homes paid for by WHITE AMERICANS.....

Again giving credit where credit is not due , Is liberal logic .... Stay away .

"It's also fuelled by dickheads defending racist assholes who deny it's 'a thing.' You don't have to be a liberal or a conservative to think prejudice is wrong. You really do if you're stupid enough to believe it's one-sided, but most people know it's broader than partisan BS. "

Race card is old and out dated. Its a typical liberal argument, Kinda like jews and the anti-semetic card.... You people talk so much ignorance yet , dont' even know what you are backing up .

Aslong as its Anti-Trump , You will hop on the wagon . Even if its a party to hitlers house....

Like i said before. Liberals + CNN = Biggest threat to America . in terms of diving people.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ust curious to all the Trump haters, what are you going to do?

Create a bunch of threads on ATS and revel in their so call intellectual superiority over him, and give each other a bunch of stars.

In other words same snip different day. Different thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the Trump defense squad is in full effect.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'll be honest, probably the same thing everyone on the Right did for the past eight years every time, "Oh my God! Obama is going to take away all our rights!"

Nothing.

But hey it's ATS. You might as well call us the UN of the internet. We're just full of emotional, symbolic, rhetoric that doesn't actually mean anything and will change nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So it is a good thing that Trump is suggesting to break certain rights from the Bill of Rights to push his beliefs?
edit on 10-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think there are a lot of people who are not the most politically wise who inadvertently fall into the trap of only actually supporting the first amendment so long as people agree with what they have to say.

We see it all the time, even on these boards, say something that someone or a group of people don't like they will say the thread should be trashed, hoaxed or whatever. Some of the less intelligent politicians are the same, they're happy so long as everyone is agreeing with them but soon as you disagree with them ore exercise your freedom of speech in a way they don't like, they try to shut you up.

Thats what Trump is, one of these less than smart politicians who just wants to shut anyone up who disagrees with him. He want to stop people kneeling, he calls people liars or his just dismisses any press as "fake-news" when he does not like what they say. Its a sickening disrespect of the first amendment. Where as a more intelligent politician in my view would challenge another view in a more direct way or would just accept a alternative view point and respect.

Trump, like many of his supporters, and some members of ATS, might as well just say "I support the First Amendment so long as you agree with me".

Some people really need to learn that thats not quite how it works.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

"Lol. It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump has broken more presidential precedents and norms than any previous President. You can try to play the "what about Obama" game, but you'd lose. "

You opened up that can of worms with your moot point about his tweets and what he is suppose to be doing.... Don't go back on your words and back peddle little boy. Stick to your guns....

Yes lets play that game . I dare ya.

"HA! Speak for yourself. I don't need the media to dislike Trump. His own words and actions did that for me. I've been saying he's a con man since he road that ridiculous golden escalator down Trump Tower to announce his Presidency.
"

You do need the media to dislike trump , its your ivy of life. I can tell by your emotional knee jerk replies . I'll take 1 trump over 1000 hilarys anyday .

Trump lies to my face while the others do it behind my back. I'll take that anyday of the week.

Is he the best president ? NO... Is he best speaker and role model ? .... no...

But he is real , and he is him self. which i admire . Instead of fake people who do the extact same things , but with more elegance in the whitehouse.

"Ohhh... Classy. Ad hominems! "I'd address your points, but I'd rather insult you instead.""

You can't speak to a liberal with reason and logic tho . So i have to resort to something you use and understand
Its the only way to cut through your ignorance and years of built up nonsense the MSM has built up on ya.....

Trump2020!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So it is a good thing that Trump is suggesting to break certain rights from the Bill of Rights to push his beliefs?

According to your last thread Trump was just exercising his 'academic freedom'.

Doh!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Trump haters just love to argue about things , mostly things they don't understand . Why ? because they've been raised the liberal mentality of , entitlement and being offended by everything

One day they will realize.................nobody cares lol.

I grew up as a liberal , once i went into adulthood, i beat my self up for being so stupid in my younger years. Fighting for what i thought was right , fighting for what i believed would make the world a better place.....

Now i realize i was the poison making it worse. Sorry liberals , its hard to stick up for ya when you are so broken

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky
You opened up that can of worms with your moot point about his tweets and what he is suppose to be doing.... Don't go back on your words and back peddle little boy. Stick to your guns....

Yes lets play that game . I dare ya.

Lol. Still with the ad hominems. The only childish person is the one childishly attacking the other because he disagrees with their opinion. Seeing as how I haven't said anything negative about you, I wonder who that leaves left?

But here you go. This article came out yesterday. I'm sure you can prove how Obama has said more in a shorter time frame, right?
President Trump has made 1,318 false or misleading claims over 263 days

You do need the media to dislike trump , its your ivy of life. I can tell by your emotional knee jerk replies . I'll take 1 trump over 1000 hilarys anyday .

o.O Well since you know me so well, how about telling me what I plan to do after I get off of work today.

Trump lies to my face while the others do it behind my back. I'll take that anyday of the week.

Is he the best president ? NO... Is he best speaker and role model ? .... no...

But he is real , and he is him self. which i admire . Instead of fake people who do the extact same things , but with more elegance in the whitehouse.

He really lies to you and you really like it. Sounds like stockholm syndrome to me.

You can't speak to a liberal with reason and logic tho . So i have to resort to something you use and understand
Its the only way to cut through your ignorance and years of built up nonsense the MSM has built up on ya.....

Trump2020!

Gotcha, you promote ignorance and division. Glad you admitted it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Lol. Still with the ad hominems. The only childish person is the one childishly attacking the other because he disagrees with their opinion. Seeing as how I haven't said anything negative about you, I wonder who that leaves left?

Wut bout this ad hom ?

Trump Hates First Amendment. Also He's An Idiot.

Back to the thought police.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

According to your last thread Trump was just exercising his 'academic freedom'.

Doh!

I never said in this thread he doesn't have the right to lie did i? I just asked if you agree with the things he is insinuating with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So Trump's the idiot yet you're the one who doesn't even have a basic understanding of your OP?

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join