It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hates First Amendment. Also He's An Idiot.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I never SAW the hologram slip...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Must have been perfect conditions that day.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Okay, Trump won the presidency through the electoral college. You seem to lack an understanding of the electoral process.

No I don't. You're the one bringing opinions to a fact fight. Yes, Trump won the presidency, but he didn't win it because a majority of the American people voted for him.

Therefore, your argument that most people voted for Trump, therefore most people support his polices is incorrect, besides the fact even many in his own party don't support all of his policies.

President Trump is the president of all Americans and needs to protect the interests of all Americans in general, not every American, and also not just his base and the people that voted for him.

What part of "Okay, Trump won the presidency through the electoral college." don't you understand. It's not a matter of opinion. The electoral process determines the winner of the Presidency, and has for a long time. Trump has not won everyones heart and I don't think any President has accomplished that. Your opinion polls are funny, seeing you are now saying opinions have no weight. Trump will serve a second term in my estimation. Disagree or agree, it matters not to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This is what YOU said:
"With the majority of America voting Trump into office, the NFL and the players are ostracizing the majority of their viewers. Fine with me. NFL will see more revenue drops if they cannot focus on football and stay out of politics."

The majority of Americans did not vote for Trump. Therefore, your logic is faulty.

edit on 14-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This is what YOU said:
"With the majority of America voting Trump into office, the NFL and the players are ostracizing the majority of their viewers. Fine with me. NFL will see more revenue drops if they cannot focus on football and stay out of politics."

The majority of Americans did not vote for Trump. Therefore, your logic is faulty.

Not really. Trump won the majority of electoral college votes as I made clear in my last post. That's how Presidents get elected. The logic is solid and factual and Trump is in the Whitehouse, not Hillary. How do you not see that Trump won fair and square?
edit on 16-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

This is what YOU said:

Not really. Trump won the majority of electoral college votes as I made clear in my last post. That's how Presidents get elected.

Trump lost the popular vote by about 3 million. The majority of Americans did not vote for him and don’t want him now.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

This is what YOU said:

Not really. Trump won the majority of electoral college votes as I made clear in my last post. That's how Presidents get elected.

Trump lost the popular vote by about 3 million. The majority of Americans did not vote for him and don’t want him now.

Reread my post above before posting. The person that wins the majority of electoral college votes win. Trump accomplished that fair and square. Your logic is off. Your faulty polls said Trump couldn't win, yet here we are. FWIW, Trump will win a 2nd term in my opinion. Ready yourself for that now since people lost their minds over the last win by Trump. As far as I see Trump is quite popular. You must be looking at the polls that had Trump losing the election.

I have to wonder by your response if you think Hillary won!? Do you understand the voting process and the electoral college?? Do you realize Trump WON!!??

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I understand why Trump is president— he just failed to secure the people’s vote to do it. He won a technical vote.

He lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. He’s kind of a fake president.

He not only failed to win the people’s vote, but he also required the assistance of Russia to even do as well as he did.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I understand why Trump is president— he just failed to secure the people’s vote to do it. He won a technical vote.

He not only failed to win the people’s vote, but he also required the assistance of Russia to even do as well as he did.

Ah, the argument of the people who can't cope with Trumps win. He had Russian help...No, he didn't and there is no evidence to prove this fake news or he'd be out of office. Oh, he didn't win the popular vote...No, he won the electoral vote and that is what matters and what he campaigned on. How is it 10 months later you haven't learn to cope. Trump won, get over it. Your candidate Hillary can only write a deeply unpopular book that blames everybody but herself.

Trump is President, thank GOD!

So, is your argument that Obama was a fake President too? Your logic is flawed, since you want to change the parameters of the election to suit your opinion.

Flashback: Obama Lost the Popular Vote in 2008 Primary

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Trump absolutely DID have help from Russia in the form of fake news and paid online trolls. The entire U.S. Intelligence Community has backed this assessment. So yes, Trump got help from Russia, and in fact there’s an investigation of his campaign for possible Russian collusion.

So you are being dishonest or simply wrong when you say there was not help from Russia.

Facebook and Google have also confirmed Russian-based accounts used to promote fake news and propaganda.

Other sites should also follow suit and do their own house cleaning. Especially any sites that suspect they may have some online trolls using their sites to peddle Russian propaganda and disinformation. It’s a problem.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

LOL. I've had my Facebook account hacked and text changed by who knows. You aren't showing any conclusive evidence. Are you serious in this assumption!!?? If so, the 3-letter agencies would have already addressed this. Go back to Loretta Lynch on the tarmac collaborating with Bill Clinton for your conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

LOL. I've had my Facebook account hacked and text changed by who knows. You aren't showing any conclusive evidence. Are you serious in this assumption!!?? If so, the 3-letter agencies would have already addressed this. Go back to Loretta Lynch on the tarmac collaborating with Bill Clinton for your conspiracy theories.

You’ve had your Facebook account hacked and text changed? Interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Now back to the topic.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This is what YOU said:
"With the majority of America voting Trump into office,...."

The majority of America didn't vote Trump into office. Electoral College votes are not the same as one person, one vote.

The US Government doesn't operate under mob rule, which is a good thing. However, Trump's policies don't have the majority of American's endorsement.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Of course I know exactly how the electoral college works. I spent the last several posts explaining my MAJORITY point. And Trump won the MAJORITY of electoral college votes. My logic is fact. Trump won by a MAJORITY in electoral college votes or Hillary would be in the Whitehouse..she's not. I hope you understand my point now.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Stop trying back peddle! You're' twisting in the wind!

The majority of America DID NOT vote Trump into office. That's a fact! Trump LOST the popular vote.

Therefore, the majority of Americans don't support his policies, or necessarily his attacks on the NFL or the 1st Amendment. Not even everyone who voted for Trump supported his policies.

Your logic is flawed.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Facebook and Google have also confirmed Russian-based accounts used to promote fake news and propaganda.

They have even apologized to the American public for allowing it to happen. And yet..

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join