It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hates First Amendment. Also He's An Idiot.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: whywhynot

Hilary said SHE'S GONNA stop that bad college, so THAT is the Dems word too. ...

Oh come now Hilary loves collages so much she wanted to make the tuition free.

Oh wait....wrong Collage, never mind.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It seems to me the best way to fight back if you want Trump out of office, is to put all of your energy into finding and supporting a candidate that will beat him in the next election.

So you are suggesting what? That now if Trump is in office, no matter what he does, Americans who protest his actions should instead just shut up and accept it? Why does everything Trump do lately seem anti-American.. and more citizens comments are coming across the same way. People have a right to protest actions by a standing President you know.

The other thing to note is that you are seeing comments about Trump in a thread about mold spores because Trump fans the flames of conflict like no President in recent memory. He is abrasive, rude, crude, demeaning and in general, a billionaire bully with a very thin skin and a huge ego. So of course this is going to cause some strife.. don't expect it to end any time soon.

I think you'd see around 80% less discussions about Trump if say.. one of his administration were to wisely close his Twitter account.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Agree 100%

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't like people bad mouthing me every single day. Does that mean I hate the first amendment?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Trump has no first amendment rights, he is the government. I would agree with the OP he is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You don't understand. Trump, and Pence, have exponentially expanded the protest, from only being about racism and police brutality, now adding in government oppression and suppression of 1st Amendment rights.

I guarantee you, players will still find a way to protest. Should they be forced to stand, they'll throw a fist in the air, and so will fans in the stadiums, in solidarity!

So if the players can throw up Black Panther salutes (because that is what they are) can white supremacist players then throw up Nazi salutes? I saw a black linebacker sack a white QB and throw up a Black Panther salute on an NFL highlight reel two weeks ago. Nobody dared say a word. But a few weeks of that and white players are going to take offense so it will come. So is that the direction you want the NFL to head?

And I don't care what the fans do...I don't pay to watch them.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
For a website with the motto of Deny Ignorance, much has been displayed in this thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor

You don't understand. Trump, and Pence, have exponentially expanded the protest, from only being about racism and police brutality, now adding in government oppression and suppression of 1st Amendment rights.

I guarantee you, players will still find a way to protest. Should they be forced to stand, they'll throw a fist in the air, and so will fans in the stadiums, in solidarity!

So if the players can throw up Black Panther salutes (because that is what they are) can white supremacist players then throw up Nazi salutes? I saw a black linebacker sack a white QB and throw up a Black Panther salute on an NFL highlight reel two weeks ago. Nobody dared say a word. But a few weeks of that and white players are going to take offense so it will come. So is that the direction you want the NFL to head?

Do the black panthers even exist any more, pro football affects my life in no way, other than traffic ocasionally. In what ways does it affect your life, many Americans, need to f'n grow up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
87 Flags guys, really?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Assessor

Do the black panthers even exist any more, pro football affects my life in no way, other than traffic ocasionally. In what ways does it affect your life, many Americans, need to f'n grow up.

Does it matter if the Black Panthers exist? The use of their salute still matters. The Nazi party technically doesnt exist, but it lives through various white supremecy groups and use of the Nazi Salute.

Football is a big part of my life when it is being used by the left to divide the country. Before that it was a small part of my life as Sunday entertainment. The NFL is more relevent to every American's life right now. I see the first hints of civil war coming from NFL stadiums. It won't get better. The left has their grip on the NFL and they are not going to let it go until the league is one big smoking hole in the ground. Destroying institutions...it is what the left does. And the players were too stupid to realize they were just puppets.
edit on 12-10-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

With the majority of America voting Trump into office

Too bad that isn't true. Hillary won the popular vote.

Take away the proven vote fraud allowing non citizens to vote (for Hillary I am sure), and the dead voted Democrat also, making that statement true after all. People are just not buying the BS anymore from proven idiot leftist.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

THE woman FROTHS when you speak of it!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Take away the proven vote fraud allowing non citizens to vote (for Hillary I am sure), and the dead voted Democrat also, making that statement true after all. People are just not buying the BS anymore from proven idiot leftist.

LOL so f*ckin weak that you can't even admit Donald lost the popular vote. So pathetic.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

No, Trump won, not Hillary.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

No, Trump won, not Hillary.

Trump supporters need to live in constant delusion.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The greater collective proved otherwise.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: seedofchucky

Oh really? There are a lot of "don'ts" that Trump has done anyways that I had and have problems with (like spending time tweeting about a peaceful protest instead of worrying about more pressing issues the government should be working on). Yet none of his supporters seem to care about that. The response has been that what he is doing is technically allowed so it is fine. Well now you got my answer for this issue. It is technically allowed and 100% covered by the First Amendment. Don't like it? Too effing bad.

PS: The only way upsetting the customer matters is if your boss cares. The NFL is for the most part condoning these activities, so the customer argument is moot.

How long does it take to write a tweet? Probably about as long as this is taking me to type on this tablet. Anyway, I have to save the world. Later bro.
edit on 12-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If the entire Sports Industrial Complex collapsed I'd laugh. The energy put into sports, following stats, and all that obsessionism in meaningless things while ignoring the stuff that matters, if not even half of that energy devoted to it were spent learning about how the system really works in these mechanisms of social control then we'd have a good shot at defeating all of the evils within it.

That said, turning it into a divisive SJW bro down orgy, where there's no endgame that would even satisfy any of them or the people cheering for it, is but the pinnacle of backwards primitive tribalist social engineering BS. With a total integration between government & Hollywood / MSM / etc this was the final step in the perfect Propaganda Model. All out Nazi Germany material.

I've always thought that about sports. I know guys who are literally experts on sport just from sitting on their couch watching highlights and results of every game played, every day.

Evidently these people aren't stupid because they absorb the information and analyse it. I just think that it's a waste of cognitive energy.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm guessing a lot of those flags are from people wanting their posts noticed. You know, for stars and giggles.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join