It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Editor for NYT Video, Says the Times Slants Anti-Trump & connection to James Comey

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RazorV66

The truth hurts the Leftists badly, like a cross to a vampire.

Crosses and vampires? That seems appropriate for somebody who lives in a fantasy world.

Speaking of delusional.....
I was using the cross and vampire as a metaphor towards you Leftist's total aversion to the truth.

At least we have something in common.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So he made it all up, haha. At first I actually thought that Comey was his godfather, from the way they presented it. What on earth. "On the day of my daughter's wedding!" Must have been awkward for the lady too. A real modern day Mata Hari.

This video puts Dudich in a really bad light, but otherwise they are trying too hard to spin it. "Gatekeeper" sounds ominous, but the guy is just a glorified social media editor: Audience Strategy Editor

NYT is opposed to Trump though, I don't doubt that. But what can they do about it? Freedom of press allows for much more blatant bias, too. (Like, O'Keefe himself, for example?) You can't legislate away slant without censoring, and papers are supposed to editorialize, that's where the word comes from.

Generally speaking there's no unbiased press, it's a pipe dream. And it's commendable to be a watchdog and try keep the big names honest. But is this all they can muster? Scraping the barrel like this makes PV come across desperate, maybe they should try to bust someone a bit higher in the pecking order? I'd rest easy if this was the worst extent of MSM's deceit. (EDIT: Especially since NYT is sort of "in the opposition" now. It's awkward that PV has to dig up a schmuck like Dudich to distract from the administration's failures.)

But Comey's sides have got to be splitting into orbit around the moon when he sees this.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And the denial of the left supporters failure to be objective will be huge.

Yeah, you're super objective. It's raining objectivity on the right. O'Keefe? Mr. Objectivity.

If you were objective, you'd see how absurd it is that O'Keefe is trying to question any organization's objectivity. Didn't he take money from Donald Trump via the Trump Foundation to produce propaganda videos during the presidential election? Hasn't he been busted on multiple occasions deceiving his audience — deceptions that have led to lawsuits against him/his employers that have been lost/settled?

In fact, isn't it O'Keefe's utter lack of objectivity and his audience's willingness to be repeatedly deceived that gives him a platform at all?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I watched the video.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And how is this news? REAL news doesn't exist anymore. Everyone pushes their agenda. Pointing this out is redundant. In the dictionary under "redundant" it says, "See redundant".

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks O'Keefe is a purveyor of truth is delusional and addicted to being deceived. In all his shenanigans, he's successful exposed corruption by whom? Two political operatives? Even then, one of the people in his videos was a Breitbart shill (Aaron Minter/Black).

He fabricated a deceptive video about ACORN that was later revealed for what it was. But not before many people lost their jobs and ACORN was defunded. His employer ended up paying out for that. He deceived his audience once again with the Shirley Sherrod video that resulted in another lawsuit which was settled out of court — but again, not before Shirley Sherrod lost her job. Too bad they didn't bankrupt Breitbart like Peter Thiel did Gawker in the Hulk Hogan fiasco.

Then there were the videos where he claimed to have recorded illegal voting by two non-citizens who turned out to in fact be citizens. Was there any lawsuit in that case?

So yeah, spare us all your projections.
edit on 2017-10-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes an editor at the NYT's says he isn't objective and is anti-Trump and that isn't news worthy.
I get it.

edit on 10-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ah yes - attack the source and ignore the video.
But those unnamed sources, with zero evidence, well they are worthy of threads... hundreds of them.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Did somebody watch the hour-long video ?

So far, no reaction from NYT, there are all after Weinstein.

TWITTER - NYT

edit on 10-10-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Look at the left supporting people here, their lack of any defense of the NYT shows more than the canned responses from them. They know it, can't even deny it. And people wonder why we don't believe the media.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Agreed, the left is a non objective bunch that cling to their ideology even in the shadow of overpowering proof.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah, there is left, and there is left... Bernie supporter here, I and many other Berners have known for a long time that the MSM in the US has very, very little to do with journalism and integrity and is basically just propaganda machines for the establishment Dems and the deep state. The lefties who defend or willfully ignore the MSM propaganda are usually die hard Hillary supporters who of course have no problems whatsoever with CNN, NYT, WaPo and others acting as their failed queen's personal PR agencies through the whole 2016 election and beyond, just saying.

I posted this in another thread about the Veritas video but will post it here too, since it is worth reading for anyone who is interested in just how little NYT has to do with actual journalism. This was written by the Swedish journalist Johannes Wahlstrøm, "An Obituary of The New York Times":

A few years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Arthur Sulzberger, Jr. and Bill Keller at The New York Times building on Manhattan. Keller was the long time editor in chief of the newspaper and Sulzberger its proprietor. We met at what must have been the 50th floor of the company headquarters, on 8th Avenue. I write company headquarters, instead of newspaper, because this part of the building was accessible only through a separate elevator-system and was strictly off-limits for the regular New York Times reporters. We spoke for about an hour and a half for the film Mediastan that I was shooting at the time, and now in hindsight, I’m both grateful and surprised by how honestly the administrative and real heads of the enterprise described the nature of their work. Grateful, because the degree of openness they exhibited is a rarity in the backrooms of journalism. Surprised, because what they were doing wasn’t journalism, at least not in the sense that I had been taught in journalism school in Sweden. No, the work that Keller and Sulzberger were describing was something entirely different, and as such it was a shame that this part of the building was off-limits to the journalists of their own newspaper. Because, as I would soon realize, the upper levels of the New York Times building was a place where a variety of important political decisions were negotiated and taken. A space, ironically, very far from scrutiny of the public eye.

Read the rest here, highly recommended:
www.unz.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

NYT has a response and there is a response to the response

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nick Dudich is boned, he is going to get fired.

And James Okeef had better grow eyes in the back of his head. Doing work like this makes people have fatal single care accidents and double tap suicides in the back of the head.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: UKTruth
It should be posted everywhere as further evidence that the media is just a propaganda arm for politicians.

I guess some need to be told what to think, regardless of the source.

apparently liberals do at least since that's his job.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Part 2 is up

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A new response is up ...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Part III is up

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A new one up ...He got fired for telling the truth ...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The latest vid ..Oh and a heads up that they are going to have another vid tomorrow . This one is trying to get a comment :>)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join