It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black aliens....anyone know anything?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think you should have said "hello Daddy".

Anything special about yourself?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Maybe TISM came to visit them?

Image of black alien.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Interesting thread,s+f. I am a lifelong abductee myself,i have threads on this site if you ever want to check em out.I had the strangest experience one night when i was 16,with a pitchblack being.I guess i will always wonder about it,was it a shadow being,or my late father visiting,or related to aliens and abduction?

When shadow beings visit a person,the person visited is usually terrified by the sense of evil,bad intent,malice etc they perceive from the shadow being,and i have to say i felt no dread,terror or a sense that the being had evil intent with me.

Happened when i was 16,woke up one night,sitting bolt upright in bed wondering what woke me.Then in the far corner of my room,i saw a swirling white mist like a dust devil.Inside i saw very briefly a short being.But just then,almost simultaneously,this tall slim pitchblack being was suddenly right next to my bed.I was still sitting up,but wanted to lay down so i could look up at it.I wanted to see its face.I could not,though,too pitchblack like vantablack.

But also within the confines of the silhouette,some swirling misty stuff.I lay there for what felt like several minutes just looking up at it,when i started feeling like i could not keep my eyes open,i felt suddenly exhausted.Here's the strange thing,it felt..impolite i guess,to just go to sleep while it was there.I sent a thought to it,saying i am so sorry,but i am so very tired i cannot keep my eyes open anymore.Then i turned my back to it and as i drifted to sleep,i could still feel it standing behind me.

So being an abductee,idk if the being had anything to do with that.I felt no terror or danger.Was it evil? Idk but i could sense that it was not a danger to me,it wasn't gonna be evil with me anyway.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You will be surprised how some kids can have very good recollection.I have a single memory from when i was a baby,a memory confirmed by both my mother and some photo's.The rest starts at age 3.Again,memories confirmed by my mother.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

what the hell this has to do with the thread and ufology???
please dont turn ufology into a political mudpit
i cant wait for the day hillary and trump both go to hell

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The black figures only come at night after you've been asleep. Thats the constant.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Haven't heard of black aliens before. a reply to: SMseeker

<< 1  2   >>

join