It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the millionaire shooters EMPLOYEES?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Don't worry, I have put it in ATS Skunk Works myself, lol.

Do you think some of the shooters were employed long ago and are sleepers?

Could it be possible that they are given money and contacts to enjoy a good life and in exchange are called upon to to do some social control operations (keep the masses cowering in fear and totally dependent on the system) at any given time?

Perhaps the odd thing about Breivik is that he survived. Curiously, he firstly was declared insane, (something that the prosecutors wanted) a second opinion found that he was sane, but had a narcissistic personality disorder, was convicted, and the conviction upheld after appeal re his solitary confinement.

Anyway, you could add Jeffrey Alan Lash to your list, I've actually referred to him several times since the LV shooting, and as for accumulated weaponry he was the daddy of them all so far, however he died of possible complications from cancer, and was terminally ill, so whatever his huge cache was for, it was never used.
Despite the circumstances of his death, no charges were made, while Lash himself was put down as a crank by police, but his portfolio so fits Paddock so well. So what was Lash up to...just a crank?
There are many versions of his story, but near all only differ in detail. This video is just about right.

More reading,
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Love this theory.

However, business leaders often exhibit sociopathic behaviour. Maybe he was in town for the gun show and after struggling to sleep for hours he just started shooting. Wasn't there a story about him telling the people in a neighbouring suite to keep it down?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I tend to think Paddock dying was an accident, he may of accidentally discharged a firearm into his own head as this can happen in situations were you are in heightened stress and handling guns. Or he was accidentally shot by another shooter as he reloaded or any other kind of shooting mishap. The cops were held up entering the room as the story had to change and it gave the Command HQ time to get all the stories straight which never happened properly anyway.

I personally think if Paddock was alive we would be living under a completely different narrative right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Very interesting theory. SnF.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join