It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new Vegas shooting detail emerges from Sheriff

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That’s been discussed a bit with some speculating that was when the tanks were hit with a more precise rifle. Then when they didn’t explode, the volley firing commenced.

There is also a blast sound right after those shots which appears to actually be what causes people to run while looking over their shoulders (not in direction of MB so likely not the window breaking sound). This is what some call the “smoking gun” (no pun intended) that shooting started on the ground.

But I think the other early shots could also possibly be the windows breaking. However, if so there would have had to be another person because it doesn’t seem he could have made it back and forth between windows that quickly - in the time between the single shots.

Now that the Campos timeline has changed, makes me wonder if that blast sound after the single shots was that shooting? But it’s only right before the volley - not 6 minutes. Now... the single shots... maybe. But that wouldn’t match the “200 rounds.”

***puts tinfoil hat on***
However, your thought makes sense too - or even possibly those single shots could also be when Paddock was shot and someone else performed the act then escaped. (Should go without saying but to be clear... that’s just a random hypothetical - so far no proof whatsoever that was what happened.)

a reply to: ipsedixit

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The first couple of days after the shooting, police were attempting to make it seem as if Paddock stopped shooting at the crowd because THEY breached his room, causing him to commit suicide.

The further away we get from those first 2 days, the more the police admit that their SWAT team was nothing more than investigators of an earlier crimes scene. And, that they have no motives, suspects....nothing.

That kind of backtracking and admission must be very difficult for all of them.

I wonder, too, if they didn't clear someone from the adjoining room, and were looking to make that less obvious. That door was locked, so they had to breech it, meaning the dead guy didn't lock it. The cop I saw on video last night looked nervous, too, with the FBI guy hovering right beside him.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What do you guys make of this video?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-10-2017 by worsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think the whole card thing is reaching too but the idea is that it’s worth 10 in blackjack

a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Almost every pic they show of him looks different. They keep saying he recently lost weight but looks heavier in the deceased photo than any other...

a reply to: Lilroanie

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
[phone double posted]

edit on 10-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: double post

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
[phone tripe posted - URGH!]

edit on 10-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: triple post by phone

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

In one video, that catches the first shots heard at the concert on through the last barrage, the first shot did not have the sound of impact echo. The next 2 single shots did have the impact echo...right before the barrage began. The video shows the crowd became aware of shooting after those 2 single shots and before the first barrage.

It is possible the single shot was aimed elsewhere? Paddock? The first heard barrage of gunfire spurted rapidly into the event as well. I agree, I find it hard to believe that even a 30 round clip was used on the security guard and went unheard before the shootings were captured.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Or the Campos version is not 100%.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Maybe there were two Jesus’ Campos’s one shot before and one shot after, you know like the second coming

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You're right in that the Jack isn't the tenth card in a deck but for blackjack purposes, face cards are counted as 10, correct?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
By now it's painfully obvious that they're making up the story in an ad-hoc manner, like a child trying to invent a story to get out of trouble.

That's exactly what makes me think that this wasn't something done by the FBI, as they would have the story already made for the public. People used to organising things always have a backup plan that is activated as soon as they see something is going wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
this is like 9/11 all over again. i dont know what to believe anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: worsaw
What do you guys make of this video?

www.youtube.com...

Probably a tracer round from our suspect but can't rule out UFO, this is ATS!!!

edit on 10-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
*If* the multiple shooter angle in the hotel room is true and *if* Campos was shot in the leg prior to the massacre, I have some suspicions with regard to Jose's involvement. Not sure when he got back downstairs but if he told LEOs he was pinned in up there and "couldn't move" during the entirety of the event, (as evidenced by police saying he "stopped the shooting"), then he should have seen any additional shooters (if there were any) exit the hotel room at some point.

If he wasn't a player in the plot, he would have reported those shooters to authorities. And the authorities would have locked down every exit to that hotel, as well as any potential underground escapes from the premises.

If he WAS a player in this, then he would have let any additional shooters (if there were any) waltz right by him and say nothing to the police. He would also be the mole in this relaying any counterterrorist plans by LEO (who he was in conract with during the attack) to the terrorists during the shooting, and letting them know when S.W.A.T. were close and when and where to escape to.

200 rounds fired through the door, and he only takes one round to the leg? He either has a horseshoe stuck up his ass, or something is up.

This new timeline being taken into account, I have a lot of questions right now about Jose Campos. If I were investigating, I would look hard into this guy's background and recent dealings. Could be nothing. But he could also be the key that blows this entire case wide open. ALL potential avenues need to be investigated. This is too serious a tragedy not to.
edit on 10/10/2017 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2017 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2017 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: clarity

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am beginning to think that the ones saying something like (forgive my paraphrasing and extrapolating), that we are being herded toward a civil war by those who consider themselves our superiors, are beggining to look right.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
As someone else speculated, where is all the brass. Might be enough for the "200" door shot. Maybe most ended up in a spot not in the few pics that got out but I have to wonder also.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If the reports of the shooter using the hotel service elevators is true, then he either had the key or had help from an individual with access.

No way he operated solo, no way.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

beta.latimes.com...

"Before the Las Vegas massacre began, a wounded Mandalay Bay hotel security guard called hotel officials to warn them about a gunman on the 32nd floor" - So that answers the question of did he tell them there was a shooter on 32nd floor.

"He called it in before" the attack began, possibly using a hallway phone to contact hotel security, Clark County Assistant Sheriff Tom Roberts told The Times in an interview. "He manually called down and he used his radio to call. … That's what we were briefed this morning."--- These are getting briefed on a different story every morning.

"We just don't know how long it took him to call. He's getting shot at, he's running, he's getting shot, he finds some cover, that's when he starts calling in,"

There are no hotel surveillance cameras in the hotel hallway, only on the floor's elevator banks, and the timestamps on the hotel's communications systems have in some cases been inaccurate, hampering investigators' ability to build an accurate timeline while they try to find a motive for the gunman-- So now the timestamps are off on the cameras, I call BS on that one too.

And on top of all this still no Campos , I really think Campos does not actually exist. This all stinks to high heaven man.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You're right in that the Jack isn't the tenth card in a deck but for blackjack purposes, face cards are counted as 10, correct?

You're right, but that's not what the meme says.

And the Ace is worth 11 or 1, which makes it an even bigger reach.

I'm just trying to point out that the people who think of this stuff already have the "story" in their heads and then twist things (horribly I might add), to fit their agenda.

The vast majority of conspiracy theories fall apart with thinking akin to the a 5th grader.

For instance, anybody seeing this timeline and thinking that the police should have been up to the room sooner must have never been to a hotel in Vegas.

When I stay, and I've stayed in multiple hotels on the strip, it takes me 10 minutes minimum when I walk in the hotel to get to my room. These hotels are huge and you can't just mobilize that kind of force in minutes. The gunman shot into the crowd for 9 minutes, so if we add the 6 minutes prior where he shot the security guard, we have a total of 15 minutes.

Anybody who thinks that 15 minutes is an unreasonable timeframe to respond to an active shooter on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay doesn't have basic thinking skills.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join