It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary And Barry Must Be REALLY Upset With Harvey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow! Looks like Harvey Weinstein...Wienstein...Wienstien...Weinstien...this Harvey guy is a major Hollywood sleaze bag, when it comes to sexually abusing women.

I haven't been following this story much...and generally ignore inane Hollywood political elitism...but it really looks like the hammer is coming down hard on this guy...and rightly so.

Harvey's own company just fired him...and even some Democrats are vowing to return 10% of this big-time Democrat donor's contributions.

But could someone fill me in on how Barack & Michelle, Hillary & Bill have condemned and denounced him?

I'm sure they're both really, really, surprised and angry...and probably very embarrassed at having taken so much money from someone so abusive towards women.

So WHO returned Harvey's massive political contributions FIRST?---Was it Barry or Hillary?

edit on 9-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sexually abusive towards women? Weinstein and Bill Clinton have a lot in common.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Unless he said something like "you can grab them by the pussy", I don't think it qualifies as a left, talking point. Specific wording and all. I think you have to start by changing the meaning, then telling everyone what you think it means, over, and over, and over, until they are all tired of hearing it. Harvey just used his power and influence to force pretty women to sleep with him. Like Billy did. See, when it's done like that you not only get a pass, you can be president! (Trump had Putin vote twice, so he kind of cheated)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's all based on intent.

Harvey never "intended" to get caught.

Hillary and Billy are "intent" on having Harvey silenced if he spills the beans.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Sexually abusive towards women? Weinstein and Bill Clinton have a lot in common.

...with Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly who just made a guest appearance on Hannity.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How many sexual predators has the current President denounced? It's not like he doesn't know any. It's not like he hasn't said nice things about more than one of them. Hell, he gave Ailes a job after he got canned. Must not be a thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
..and even some Democrats are vowing to return 10% of this big-time Democrat donor's contributions.

Wow a whole 10%, that must make the Feminists of Democratic Party feel ok with this.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sounds like Antifa needs to figure out where his statue is so they can take a dump on it. Oh, and Bill and Hillary's too for good measure. And Robert Byrd's.

Oh unless there's no such thing as pragmatism in their ranks....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Shhhhhhh...you will trigger Wienstein's defenders who will try to deflect by bringing in other people not mentioned in the OP so as to get the thread off topic.

Ooops. To late.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Is it Weinstein? I thought it was Weinstain..... fricking Mandela effect.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

How many sexual predators has the current President denounced?

I can think of one off the top of my head. Hell, he even brought the accusers to a debate with the predators wife after holding a press conference with them.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I can think of one off the top of my head. Hell, he even brought the accusers to a debate with the predators wife after holding a press conference with them.

If looks could kill. Trump certainly has a way with words.
edit on 9-10-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Shhhhhhh...you will trigger Wienstein's defenders who will try to deflect by bringing in other people not mentioned in the OP so as to get the thread off topic.

Ooops. To late.

No problem...because this thread is all about Trump!

OH WAIT!...No, it's not.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

try to deflect by bringing in other people not mentioned in the OP so as to get the thread off topic.

That's right out of your guys' playbook. Doesn't feel so great do it?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How nice, and Clinton/Obama nostalgia thread!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

try to deflect by bringing in other people not mentioned in the OP so as to get the thread off topic.

See. Even Deaf Alien understands what is going on in the thread, so anyone should be able to see it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Forgive me if I say...

Who???

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

How many sexual predators has the current President denounced? It's not like he doesn't know any. It's not like he hasn't said nice things about more than one of them. Hell, he gave Ailes a job after he got canned. Must not be a thing.

Trump hasn't that I'm aware but your intentional wording insinuates Trump is ok with sexual predators. Because Trump was caught on tape saying " grab them by the pussy" your assumption is he doesn't have a problem with sexual predators?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I seriously don't even know anymore which side you are pointing at!
BOTH sides are sounding hilarious nowadays.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

He used victims of sexual abuse for political pageantry. What a class act.

We now have two Presidents that were friendly with Jeffrey Epstein.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join