It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Health Ranger id's distance of 2nd shooter at LV massacre and it’s NOT the MB hotel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I am not on the scene investigating. Neither is the snake oil salesman from Natural News. A proper investigation can take professionals months.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Phage

Honestly it doesn't take much more than some software on a computer and a bit of math. There are plenty enough recordings to get audio from and gunshots are pretty easy to ID as well as the hits on pavement as most of the recordings came from where bullets landed. I wouldnt believe it unless it was corroborated by other experts though.

It takes more that iphone recordings and a computer to accurately do something like that........

He was firing into a virtual man made canyon, with loud music, bustling streets, loud parties, and god knows what else going on.......

Dont believe everything you read on the internet.......

Don’t let a little logic and science get in the way of pushing a conspiracy theory for 15 minuets of fame.......

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, assuming he's able to accurately identify the hits and reports in an audio file, I don't see the problem here.

He's not pinpointing a location, just a given radius due to the measured lag time.

Again, if we're only trying to find the lag time and you are able to accurately pinpoint the hit and report sound spikes, I don't think this is very controversial.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

An echo is a bounce sound wave of the originating shot. There is no frequency change the you can rely to filter out the echoes.

99% of the time echoes are lesser in volume than the original sound.
They will also have consistent timing.
This makes them easy to spot in any audio program

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I am not on the scene investigating. Neither is the snake oil salesman from Natural News. A proper investigation can take professionals months.

You're absolutely right about real investigations take a good deal of time.
Adams was simply pointing out a single aspect of sonic events that is crucial to knowing what actually happened because if you listen to the taxi driver video it is obvious one set of shots is drastically closer than another.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: Phage

I've seen It, and it looks pretty expensive.
It's got gold plated door knobs and cashmere rugs.
Real silk curtains to I believe. Quite pricey.

Hey, hey, hey! Pro Tools isn't cheap

Well, not in combination with a good sound desk.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Natural News is the king of the hill when it comes to the fakest of the fake news.

What sounds like a second shooter in the available videos is just the echo of original gunshots. That is why the noise that people are claiming is coming from a second (and even a third) shooter is the exact same number of shots every single time.

Vegas has a lot of big buildings folks.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The echoes on medium will not always be quieter. Most microphones are directional. It depends on if the microphone on a cell phone for example is pointed at the shooter or at the surface the echo bounced off of.

If you think microphones pick up sound easily, then how do you determine if the stage sound system was capturing sounds of the shots, amplifying them, and playing them over the sound system?

It comes down to the acoustics of the area too. To reuse an earlier example. Take a auditorium before the use of microphones. A quite line might not be heard on stage by other people while clearly heard out in the seats. Hence the name auditorium. Is that a false statement.
edit on 11-10-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 11-10-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: DJW001

You're absolutely right about real investigations take a good deal of time.
Adams was simply pointing out a single aspect of sonic events that is crucial to knowing what actually happened because if you listen to the taxi driver video it is obvious one set of shots is drastically closer than another.

Louder=/= closer.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Natural News was a great site for learning about alternative health matters. But today it has waxed mostly political it seems. It's hard for me to take any site too seriously that suggests man does not affect global warming, thus... That does not make Mike Adams wrong in his interpretation of events regarding the Las Vegas shooting, but it makes it more difficult for me to truly consider his theory. I wish Adams would split Natural News so health related matters were separate, maybe call it Natural Health News.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: relapz
It's also possible he was firing multiple weapons at the same time.

Do what now?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12

Do what now?

It’s called a right hand and left hand.......

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am not a forensics expert, so take this with a grain of salt (or a pound). I'm just spit balling about the acoustics and echoes and a thought came to mind.

I have fired thousands, if not tens of thousands of rounds of .223 (5.56mm) over the last 20 years. I've fired it in various environments from various platforms. I know very well the sound it makes when it is fired close by and at a distance.

When dealing with the echoes and the videos presented as evidence on thing boggles my mind.

Paddock was supposedly shooting from a perch, or position, away from the windows. This effectively reduced his muzzle flash (signature) during the shooting. I would have to think the walls of the hotel would have acted as a channel for acoustics forcing the sound outward through the windows as well, rather than towards the neighboring buildings.

This funneling effect alone should render the possibility of range calculations based on video evidence suspect, no?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Do what now?

It’s called a right hand and left hand.......

Plus, they were fully automatic. He was the machine gunner equivalent of a plate spinner.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Nobody outside of a video game or movie shoots Akimbo.
It's even LESS accurate than full auto.

Try again.......
edit on 16-10-2017 by comawhite12 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Nobody outside of a video game or movie shoots Akimbo.
It's even LESS accurate than full auto.

Try again.......

You do understand the shooting rained down on a 15 acre lot filled with 20,000 people. It was not about accuracy. It was about rate of fire.

Thanks for the screwing of facts in that the initial barrage didn’t need kind of accuracy other than point the weapons down on a surface area two times greater than the flight deck of an aircraft carrier.
edit on 17-10-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed figures

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't know if the importance of this video is generally known, but it appears to show a bullet going through a fence at the edge of the concert venue, and the bullet is definitely not coming from the direction of the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

It is from police body cam footage. People have remarked before about the bullet strike but I don't know if the direction of the bullet was emphasized. The bullet strike on the fence can be seen in the first seconds of the video.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Can't see it. Don't care.
Adams is a snakeoil salesman who revels in clickbait. Always has been.

The messenger is never the message except to debunkers who have no better arguments than the ad hominem one of attacking the messenger. You are exposed.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

The messenger is never the message except to debunkers who have no better arguments than the ad hominem one of attacking the messenger. You are exposed.

Funny people that try to work through the BS and stick to science are labeled “debunkers”.

While conspiracists enable those that seek to exploit an event.

Conspiracists that confuse innuendo, misquotes, and pseudoscience for fact, and resort to rants and complaining.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Same with Fox news and everyone else now, so why discriminate?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join