It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who decides what is disrespectful?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: AMPTAH

I got 49 years of conspiracy reading and tracking under my belt ...you're reaching here.

FAR.

I'll grant you your 49 years of reading, but are you "seeing." ?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

When it comes to something such as the national anthem, it's a case of what is traditionally done to show respect. When someone decided to do something totally opposite, to push some narrative or another, that's not respectful of the tradition, or of the nation itself.

Besides, how, exactly, does refusing to stand for the national anthem relate to some imagined racist violence on the part of police? The cases that are used are grossly misrepresented, and the issue isn't what is claimed, nor is it related at all to the national anthem. Instead of looking for real solutions, these people are attacking the very foundations of being a patriotic American. They are acting as though being American, and loving one's country, is somehow "racist", and "promotes violence" against a certain group. The entire thing is ludicrous. They are being used as puppets by globalists, who want no borders, and can't even see it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

how can that be measured though?
who decides that and who is right?

1- the revenue drop of the NFL and the team's owner(s) . Which is becoming a major problem for those two groups
2 - the people of this country.
Questions answered
Done
Next
Another thread ended without me breaking a sweat

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: TinySickTears
They are acting as though being American, and loving one's country, is somehow "racist", and "promotes violence" against a certain group.

I don't know, that's a strange interpretation. I think it's loving ones country when you demonstrate the freedom to protest by actually acting out that free expression, rather than suppressing the right to protest the way you chose to, because of some other person's interpretation of what it means to love your country.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Oligarchs,shielded by Admiralty law ,have control of the system ,who or what is at the top is running" Quite weapons for Silent wars" using popular culture as a weapon ,like they did when I was young, to be conditioned to fight Communists,only this time THE MESSAGE is Communism in order to foment discord and get is to turn or hands so they can hit us.
First to shoot looses.
THEY are worried about us loosing it and killing them as we are MORE dangerous than terrorists, if WE knew they wouldn't make it.
WE are trained too well and we aren't all dying fast enough.
Civilians will disarm us after I and mine croak.THEN the US will Balkanize.
They don't want unity just their new "Chicagos" where they are in charge.
edit on 10-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Comme si, comme sa, Cav.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join