It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Also, that's literally about one penny per tax payer in the US.

If they taxed wall street stock exchange one penny for each transaction, they could pay off the national debt.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

He's still in office because he's doing the job and by the end of his first term, I can bet that he'll have most of the items he promised either finished or in the works...!!

Sorry Libs, but you have another seven years with Trump (He's going to own the next election too), you need to get used to it.

You also need to face the fact that no matter how much noise you make, or how many mass protests you attend (with the same people, all over the nation), to make it look like you are the majority, you simply are not and you're losing badly...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If they taxed wall street stock exchange one penny for each transaction, they could pay off the national debt.

Tweet it to Trump. He's gonna be your President for 7 more years.
edit on 10 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Tweet it to Trump. He's gonna be your President for 7 more years.

I don't vote.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Well technically he hasn't done anything wrong (that we know of) so he has every right to be prez.

However he will be a one term POTUS and unless there is a reason for impeachment he will see out his one and only term. He has divided a nation, irked Americas vital trading partners, and is treading on thin ice when it comes to north Korea.

Unfortunately that might not be the case. His rabid support base support him no matter what he says or does. He was accurate in saying he could shoot someone and his supporters would still vote for him. So it will probably be another tight vote regardless.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What's that got to do with it? You don't have to be a voter to get a Twitter account.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Humans hate change. And we're in for a lot of it. Everybody is uncomfortable, but soon they'll get over it and realize it doesn't matter who is the president, they are still getting the shaft.

The non-humans in charge hate change even more, especially changes they don't approve first.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

What's that got to do with it? You don't have to be a voter to get a Twitter account.

You said he was 'my' president for the next 7 years.

I don't participate in elections, can't blame that on me.

***language warning***

edit on 10-10-2017 by intrptr because: warning

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Just you keep waiting gosh golly darn it! These purveyors of predictions haven't been right about Trump since he announced his bid for the presidency... We heard the exact same thing, that he wouldn't make it a week, then a month, then 6 weeks, then he wouldn't make if past the 1st debate, then New Hampshire, then we heard he'd never beat Cruz, then we heard he'd never in a million years ever beat Hillary. Then we moved on to how soon he'd be impeached or resign. I love hearing these predictions because they're never right.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Like him or hate him, Trump will be a 2-term President and bring the American economy back to life by his last term. By the end the media will come to respect what he has accomplished and stop bleating about the conservitivee right being bad. In 8 years things will be very different in a good way.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Trump will be the last President of the United States.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

I don't believe any of that.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You are brainwashed and inside a echo chamber of racist weak liberal extremism... The EU is a trash bucket and because there are so many useless liberals like you there not the US will not come to its aid until you are delt with.

You wont accept the reality of the world, you cant even understand how Trump was elected or why he is still in office... that should tell you how lost and confused you are.

Trump is a hero because he is standing up to the liberal extremism, the racist, the anti religious fascism, the wild homsexuals and pedofile cults all around the world.

Get it? I bet you cant and will never, you are lost and useless to the future outside being the tinder of the new age.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

If Trump isn’t removed from office and doesn’t lead the country into some form of global catastrophe, he could secure a second term

That's kind of like saying "if my child stops biting other kids he'll have tons of friends"

Sorry to hear your child bites other kids.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You said he was 'my' president for the next 7 years.

I don't participate in elections, can't blame that on me.

***language warning***

I admit I made the assumption you live in the US, if you don't he's not your President. If you do, he's your President whether you voted or not.

Either way, none of that really matters when all I said was you should tweet your suggestion about the stock trades to him. The next 7 years comment was just to point out that he's the right person to tweet it to. I guess actually it would be better to send it to your Congressman, but most of them ignore tweets from us little people.
edit on 10 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Because the DC machine is a LOT bigger than one man and one office. The POTUS is mainly a symbol anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: UKTruth

Who got the 3% growth benefits. It sure was not wages.

Actually, wages (hourly rate) have risen at a faster rate over the last 3 months as well as average hrs.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I was assured by everyone on the left and some on the right that he wouldn't make it a month. Then to spring, then to summer, then the end of summer, and at worst, the end of the year. Well the end of the year is coming and there doesn't seem to be any sign of Trump being forced out of the White House.

Who? Who convinced you Trump would not make a month?

I think most rational observers understand how long these things take.

June 1972 was the first reporting on Nixon's plumbers, the deep-throat leak etc.
It took over two years for Nixon to resign in Aug. 1974 facing impeachment.

I do think Trump will break Nixon's record.

Apart from the near inevitable indictments Mueller is lining up, Trump's own party is turning on him. His chosen Sec of State called him a "effen Moron" and Senators like Bob Corker who formerly supported the President are publicly questioning his competence and unstable nature. I think there was hope this year that the GOP could get things done despite Trump's incompetence and mental instability, but with failing to repeal Obamacare and no other significant legislation to speak of and Trump alienating his own party, I think the GOP are starting to turn on him.
At this stage a nudge from Mueller in a damning report sometime next year will easily tip the Congress to impeachment.

Pence is a better choice for GOP congress.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If you couldn't tell by now, I'm not actually surprised Trump is still in the White House.

Neither am I , we're only 7 months into an 8 year term , patience.

FTFY

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

i agree, the president is only the face we see and the guy who takes all the blame and gives us the bad news, the president can only do so much, even if they wanted to make the country great and did everything they could there is still huge group of people running # behind he scenes. those are the folks who are running the country.

in my opinion almost all of the politicians only care about what they can do to put even more money in their wallet, if it hurts the american people who cares as long as its making their wallet fatter.. and anytime they do something that is for the people i don't think they do it beaus they care.. they do it to try and look good to the american people.

unless you get all those scumbags out of their positions and get some people in there that actually care about the country and its people it does not matter who the president is and nothing is going to change..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join