It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

How is it you are still triggered by Trumps win. Get over it. He will be a 2-term President.
edit on 10-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL yes, democratically elected.
Only the real nutjobs are still clinging to Russia as their comfort blanket.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I heard something interesting the other day, Trump has immunized himself from "Fake News", now it might be real news but that doesn't matter. He just says that report is fake news, this is what really happened, or what I really meant was this.

And his base, 40% of voting Americans, will just go along with it nodding in agreement....yup fake news. And this is why a million negative stories later, he is still standing. It must drive the MSM and talking heads crazy, they have never faced this before where there power to project propaganda is irrelevant to almost half the population, and the other have well it's like they are preaching to the choir anyways.

Honestly if the Democrats can't muster somebody different like a Tulsi Gabbard, they are doomed in 2020.

I agree with this - Trump does protect himself from stories by using the 'Fake News' meme. The MSM only have themselves to blame. It would not have worked if they were not guilty of pushing lies and disinformation, so the threads of truth they do publish are easily dismissed.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Some of you are so blinded by ignorance its actually depressing and some what embarresing at times.

Get with the program, the TVs lying to you. Havent you figured that out yet?

Muellers found didly squat even though he stacked the comittee with Clintin donors

Trumps actually doing what he said he would..

Damn its fun watching you squirm!!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

What, that elections have consequences?

Trump supporters are all for nuclear and global war. Trump has failed so now all that is left is more war. Now, all of us have to live with the consequences. Corker knows.

What? Nobody wants nuclear war and even more so global. What planet are you on?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Since he was elected everything has got worse. More violence, more troops to the ME, more nuclear war threats from two angry spoiled men. And the economy sucks even more for working poor. Threatening every program that saves Americans from abject poverty by sabotaging and defunding. And we gotta suck it up and take fricking crumbs, cause wall Street is expecting more. Why do deficits not matter when orange men are doing the spending.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: luke1212

Its because people stopped listening to the fake news. People are waking up to the corrupt government and like it or not trump may be evil but he is a new type of evil.

What is "evil" about him?

The guy was elected allegedly against all odds by millions of people who like his ideas.

Wall. Work for Welfare. Immigration reform. Obamacare fix.

All good stuff with working Americans in mind.

Hes there because We The People wanted it so badly that the usual suspects couldnt force some criminal old hag on us no matter what they tried.

millions more also voted for Clinton, who isn't exactly well loved.
The problem we have is both candidates were horrible.
Any semi decent candidate, like the previous presidents or even the losers in previous elections
would have wiped the floor with both of them
edit on 10/10/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Some of you are so blinded by ignorance its actually depressing and some what embarresing at times.

Get with the program, the TVs lying to you. Havent you figured that out yet?

Muellers found didly squat even though he stacked the comittee with Clintin donors

Trumps actually doing what he said he would..

Damn its fun watching you squirm!!

he's also contradicting himself on a daily basis.

Look I'm no Clinton fan at all but if you think Trump is doing great and the country is doing great I have a bridge in New york to sell you. the guy is unhinged.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Since he was elected everything has got worse. More violence, more troops to the ME, more nuclear war threats from two angry spoiled men. And the economy sucks even more for working poor. Threatening every program that saves Americans from abject poverty by sabotaging and defunding. And we gotta suck it up and take fricking crumbs, cause wall Street is expecting more. Why do deficits not matter when orange men are doing the spending.

I am not sure why you are saying everything has got worse.
Several of the key economic indicators are going in the right direction.
tradingeconomics.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I know why he's still there.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

edit on 10-10-2017 by XstReturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Who got the 3% growth benefits. It sure was not wages.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Well technically he hasn't done anything wrong (that we know of) so he has every right to be prez.

However he will be a one term POTUS and unless there is a reason for impeachment he will see out his one and only term. He has divided a nation, irked Americas vital trading partners, and is treading on thin ice when it comes to north Korea.

If he doesn't screw up royally then he may campaign next election, and if he got voted in again americans will have officially lost their flipping minds.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Break it down:

1. More violence - Mainly caused by Alt left and Alt right clashing, on the left, they think that Trump is going to gas them for being gay or gender fluid, on the right, racist bigots protecting their freedom of speech. Did trump call for this violence? Can you say that this violence on both sides would have never happened if Clinton got in?

2. More troops in the ME - Well, if everyone else before him is going to mes up the ME he has to try and bring order or a power vacuum will appear.

3. Nuke threats - NK see's a new president, knows that Obama wouldn't touch him, has to put the fear of god into Trump, Trump doesnt stand for it, puts Un in his place. So, Trump is the bad guy for saying he would protect America and destroy NK if there is an attack.

4. As I am not a citizen of the US I cannot comment on this, I only see numbers etc so I concede this point.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
pay attention braiinwashe idiot

ready?

Trump is a hero to most of Americans and a huge part of the world...

he is loved and celebrated.... You are brainwashed and lost from the last 10 years of MTV and Comedy Central.... snap out of it.

Did you get it? understand? ok now grow up and start thinking for yourself and stop being a headlined educated hateful waste of life.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godstuff
pay attention braiinwashe idiot

ready?

Trump is a hero to most of Americans and a huge part of the world...

he is loved and celebrated.... You are brainwashed and lost from the last 10 years of MTV and Comedy Central.... snap out of it.

Did you get it? understand? ok now grow up and start thinking for yourself and stop being a headlined educated hateful waste of life.

Could you kindly elaborate on which huge part of the world you talk about ? A hero to many people outside the US of A ?? ROFL

The part where I live there are plenty of different cultures and politcal views, and frankly speaking. All the poeple I have heard or spoke to think that Trump is a dangerous, inmuture nutjob and as far from being a hero as you can remotely imagine. From left to right, all ages and backgrounds

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trumps presidency is illegitimate. He will be impeached AND more importantly he will be removed from office. Something that has never happened before.
Hey trump another historical first...good for you...

I'd think that after being wrong so often about Trump "clearly" losing the presidential election, you'd stop making yourself look silly.

Russia is why we lost. Face it.

LOL. Someone hasn't briefed you about the Dem's talking points. You have to be a real nutjob to still cling to Russia narrative.

...psst psst...
Are you addicted to losing yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

The only reason I don't like Trump is because I like Iran and Trump hates Iran. Trump's son in law is a childhood friend with Netanyahu and that is a dangerous situation for the world. If Trump goes to war with Iran we can safely say WW3. Other than that, Trump poses no danger to the world.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You missed the sarcasm. But I agree, two terms, two scoops!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

Preach

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join