It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
According to the constitution, any politician can be removed if a high crime or misdemeanor is committed. If Congress removes the president purely for political reasons then that is a violation of the constitution and the SCOTUS would override Congress.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
a mueller should already know pres can not pardon himself he does not have that power. but the whole russian thing needs to go away. it was a democrat created boogie man . how you going to claim russia hackedyour servers and not let fbi cyberforensics team examine them and why did the fbi not get a warrant to seize them?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

A while back, you had a thread titled 'why is the Trump-Russia thing losing speed'
In which you mocked the whole Trump/'collusion' with Russia thing

You even shouted people down with the 'what is collusion' argument
(I'm not going to trawl through it, again, to highlight)

The 'Russian thing' has slipped under the radar over the last few months or so,
Some people are keeping tabs

However, the 'Trump thing' is ongoing
with a multi-pronged investigation
People are still being called in to ... 'chat', let's say
with various comittees whilst subpoenas
and warrents have been served
It's not over

Why is Trump still there ?
Simple : It'll take a long time to prove any 'wrong doing' by Trump
Sure, as yet, there's probably a lot of circumstantiel
and empirical evidence, but little physical ''proof'
worthy of impeaching Trump on legal grounds

As far as ineptitude and incompetance goes
seems like a given that Trump is not up to the job
He can only be disowned and disavowed by the GOP
Unless they collectively grow a pair

Trump is sitting pretty unti at least the next election
Unless the repubs are chastened next year

in which case, the democrats, should they take the majority
could aim for impeachement on the grounds of being 'unfit to lead'
Until then, you/we are all stuck with him

That's pretty much my take on it

Trump is the most idiotic president that i have seen
I start with Lyndon B ...and that's saying something !

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ichbuchen
No president has ever been removed from the White House by force. Trump is pretty mild compared to seasoned politicians.

LMAO! Did you register just to put everyone's mind at ease? Thanks Mr. Bannon.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Threads like this still make me giggle. Look how wound up they are almost a year later. Still hoping for that miracle that will "save" them.

Here, try This

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

A dumbed down society needs a president who not only walks the walk but tweets the talk.

originally posted by: badw0lf
So, your preferred choice would be?

I don't have a choice.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Many of us who suffered through 8 years of Obama's narcissism and total incompetence are dumbfounded by the left's constant whining despite the 24/7 media propaganda bashing Trump. He survives while media giants like CNN have turned into fake news peddlers with absolutely no credibility outside their leftist readers/viewers. Combined with anti-white racism from the left, lack of respect for first amendment/constitution, and violence of antifa, the democratic party has transformed into the party of hate and intolerance. Oh ya, and the BLM movement and NFL players disrespecting our flag also helps keep Trump in office---only extreme liberals support their shameful behavior.

Keep it up, liberals and you'll enjoy another 7 years of Trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

bill hicks stand up is pretty darn good.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Because the alternative was WORSE. Open borders, globalization, the end of national sovereignty outsourcing of our jobs and insourcing of labor to take what's left. Trade deals that screw the American people and enrich the .1 percent. And I think people are totally disgusted with the way things have been going for the past few decades and want change, any change. There is no going back. I don't know what's coming after Trump leaves office, but I know the people have had enough of the way things were headed.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

To answer your title:

Because he is a good president.

Yeah, he's the best president, since Obama.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I never said he would not make it a month. I said he would not make it 4 years. Also Muller is now looking into what to do about trump pardoning himself and others. Why do you think that is??? Google it.

What could Mueller find, that the Senate Intelligence Committee couldn't?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No reason he wouldn't be. He's done nothing wrong, and really, who didn't know all of the "Trump and Russia" crap wasn't just that?

He's doing what he said he would do. The economy is better, he's firm when dealing with enemies, and he's actually keeping his promises, as much as he is able. That's the real reason the Establishment doesn't like him.

Not surprised, either, that all those who claimed they'd have to leave the country are still here. They always promise, and never follow through!!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Russia is why we lost. Face it. Trumps presidency is illegitimate. He will be impeached AND more importantly he will be removed from office. Something that has never happened before.
Hey trump another historical first...good for you...

Are you holding your breath for that one? Wouldn't advise it, if so. You might end up looking like a smurf.

He's going nowhere. Eight years of a president that cares for the country, after the lawless one tried to destroy it for eight. I can handle that! The meltdown videos should be entertaining, as well!!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

News flash it's not fake news just because the liar in chief says so. Also it took years after the Watergate break in for Nixon to go down. So it being 9 months so far means nothing

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Alot more since they have much more power

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Could it possibly be... that the career politicians who are against him have not found anything concrete to use against Our President?

Could it possibly be... that if Our President is re-elected, it might be because people re-elected him?

I don't like Our President, President Trump. Not one bit. But, I am sick and tired of all the whinging and crying. Like it or not, the man is Still Our President. No amount of safespace crying will change that, Only cold hard facts, which as of yet you, nor the career politicians "working for us".... have been able to do.

So, honestly....can your enthusiastic and well timed outrage. Save it for someone who actually cares to listen to you whine....endlessly. You, and the rest of you that represent LEGION.

Legion.... made up of pathetic whining crybabies. I'm sick of it. And, deep down inside, you are too. Just get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sudden uptick of Trump cult worship threads.
There must be a major fckup involving Trump and his admin right around the corner.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Mueller's investigation into Trump will take time, and even if it finds anything, it would take political maneuvering to impeach him. Republicans have to be willing to impeach and even Democrats have to have a compelling reason.

So far, the closest thing to a compelling reason is if Trump collaborated with Russia to win the election. So far, it seems like Russia WAS trying to get Trump elected, but Trump probably wasn't working with them. But Mueller could turn up something one of these days.
edit on 09pmMon, 09 Oct 2017 23:51:41 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I heard something interesting the other day, Trump has immunized himself from "Fake News", now it might be real news but that doesn't matter. He just says that report is fake news, this is what really happened, or what I really meant was this.

And his base, 40% of voting Americans, will just go along with it nodding in agreement....yup fake news. And this is why a million negative stories later, he is still standing. It must drive the MSM and talking heads crazy, they have never faced this before where there power to project propaganda is irrelevant to almost half the population, and the other have well it's like they are preaching to the choir anyways.

Honestly if the Democrats can't muster somebody different like a Tulsi Gabbard, they are doomed in 2020.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Moron from across the pond here, just chiming in with some silly little things.

There is mass boohooing on both sides since Trump took office, the sad fact of the matter is that though hes not everyone's cup of tea, from where I am sitting, he is a more outspoken president than the last 3, I haven't seen loads of stories about how he ordered the bombing of schools oversea's, I haven't heard about him giving guns and money to drug lords, I haven't heard any stories about him listening to old Intel to go to war with another country.

I see an egotistical, narcissistic, loud mouth business man who seems to be delivering on his promises way more than any recent administration. I see, every day on the internet a bombardment of the words "sexist", "racist", "homophobic" from the left and trolling from the right but the only proof from the left is weak at best.

The whole Russia thing, keep the investigation going by all means, if hes done something then he should be found out... but if he is squeaky clean on that front, does that mean that people would take a step back and rethink their lives? Nope. They would go after him for the "no trans in the army" thing.

At the end of the day, your president, President Trump, is your president, by saying "not my president" you prove? Nothing. Popular vote issue? A non issue, it has worked for your country until the left decide its not fair. Calling all undocumented workers criminals? They are...if they are in a country illegally and working (or not) they are breaking laws. Banning trans from the army? Im not saying all people whom are transitioning do this, but how many joined up only to have their operations etc and leave? Why should the tax payer fund this?

So, from a Brits prospective:

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

Because he was voted into power, he hasn't done anything shockingly wrong (enough to be removed) and he is helping the country the only way he knows how, business.

But... better than Hillary.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join