It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And take away their guns too.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What comedic is you believe the Russians got Trump elected.

Newsflash: you got Trump elected.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'll bet you're waiting too for Mexico to not pay for the damn wall?

He's in because of $$$$$$$$, private interests, conspiracy and future "Trump, Inc. " business connects he's making for the future....

We're screwed 'cause it's just what he does... Pass out paper towels to those who need FOOD. Try soaking up a flooded and destroyed home with the towels.....

Clueless to Americans. Completely......

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Sillyolme

What comedic is you believe the Russians got Trump elected.

Newsflash: you got Trump elected.

I thought Hillary got Trump elected? No? It was some random person on an Internet forum? There's no one thing that got Trump elected. He ran an effective campaign. The email leaks certainly didn't help Clinton, did they? How about Comey? No effect there either? How about all the fake news BS about pedophile rings? About how she had Parkinson's disease, was dying, etc?

On the other hand, Hillary didn't run an effective campaign. She didn't spend time in the right places, she didn't press enough flesh or do many pressers — in fact, she avoided the press for so long that they started keeping a count of the days.

And of course, she was a bad candidate to start with considering all of her baggage. The tarmac meeting of Bill's hurt her too. I imagine that a big factor might be the tendency of American voters to hand the reins over to the opposition party every couple terms or so.

Eisenhower (R)
JFK/LBJ (D)
Nixon/Ford (R)
Carter (D)
Reagan(R)
Bush (R)
Clinton (D)
Bush (R)
Obama (D)
Trump (R)

Not perfect (Carter only lasted a term of course and Bush 41 got elected after being VP to the generally popular Reagan) but nonetheless, we do seem to swap them out regularly.

So you can mock Sillolme for her opinion but it's no less valid than yours.

Nah, who am I kidding? It's all liberals fault. They're so horrible that the "silent majority" (or deluded-minority-helped-along-by-the-EC-and-gerrymandering if you prefer) was forced to raise up and save America. Amirite?

BTW, the perfect response would be a smug post telling me how smug I am and how my smugness got Trump elected.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wait so it was just the natural swing from one party to the other? It wasn't Russia?

Is that smug enough?

Just to clarify, it wasn't racism, white nationalism, xenophobia, isolationism, sexism, none of that right? The American people just wanted an R in office?
edit on 9 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

Edit: Also, I'm mocking her because she believes in a fairy tale. Russia didn't get Trump elected.
edit on 9 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Inertia - entropy.... deceit - coercion ...

How did Hitler stay in power in Germany (he was elected by a minority as well) - he disbanded the Bundesstag (sorry about the spelling - my German is very rusty) and changed the laws of the land.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

Its because people stopped listening to the fake news.

Oh puh-lease!

People are drinking the "fake news" kool-aid like an Animal House kegger and Bannon is their Bluto.

Give it time though, the hangover will be a bitch. Trump likely won't make it through 2018 without impeachment. Manafort and Flynn will flip. And Kushner? That will be the key to getting Trump to resign. "Let's make a deal!"

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Inertia - entropy.... deceit - coercion ... a lot of help from shadow players ...

How did Hitler stay in power in Germany (he was elected by a minority as well) - he disbanded the Bundesstag (sorry about the spelling - my German is very rusty) and changed the laws of the land.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How's your Russian?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: luke1212

Its because people stopped listening to the fake news.

Oh puh-lease!

People are drinking the "fake news" kool-aid like an Animal House kegger and Bannon is their Bluto.

Give it time though, the hangover will be a bitch. Trump likely won't make it through 2018 without impeachment. Manafort and Flynn will flip. And Kushner? That will be the key to getting Trump to resign. "Let's make a deal!"

When this doesn't happen can we round you up with the people who believed in the 2012 apocalypse and put you in camps? I mean as long as we're gonna put gays in camps and Muslims in camps and whoever else that was predicted to be in camps that are not in camps, we might as well round up you guys too.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Putin-lite is more likely to poison us.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You're title tricked me for a moment.

Yeah, Trump has been either neutral or ok so far imo. Nervous about his ability to push through tax reform, health care, the wall, nuclear war, etc... We're still in a much better place than Hillary though and he's been fantastic at exposing the progressive craziness.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

as far as i know he hasn't done anything illegal.
i did not vote for him.
i don't care for his policy making.

but he has every right to remain in office unless he commits a crime, is tried for the crime, then, if found guilty pay the penalty for the crime.

until then he is our president.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
In order to understand why Trump is in office still, you need to live in California and wonder why the Mayors and Gov. are also still in office.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Low approval rating doesn't remove a President. He hasn't yet done the things necessary to start any impeachment proceedings. But hey.. it's still early, he might well do that before he leaves office, I have confidence in his ability to do and say really stupid things. : )

This thread however, certainly comes off as another chest-thumping weekly gloating thread.. just saying. It's not that impressive when your gloat consists of "The President I support hasn't been impeached yet!"

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Russia is why we lost. Face it. Trumps presidency is illegitimate. He will be impeached AND more importantly he will be removed from office. Something that has never happened before.
Hey trump another historical first...good for you...

BRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BRHAAHAHAHAHNSDFOINASDOFNASKDV ASDJFIWHEFQWNFVASK DGfqas
dfg2347-42853 ngtk bvwoisdfihg]q
wreg

Gosh dang girl I laughed so hard at that I went light headed....Your mental state of mind is so far off if it wasn't hysterically funny I would be scared...

I would have loved to see your interior decorating style...I bet it resembles a pack rats nest...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Low approval rating doesn't remove a President. He hasn't yet done the things necessary to start any impeachment proceedings. But hey.. it's still early, he might well do that before he leaves office, I have confidence in his ability to do and say really stupid things. : )

This thread however, certainly comes off as another chest-thumping weekly gloating thread.. just saying. It's not that impressive when your gloat consists of "The President I support hasn't been impeached yet!"

impeachment of a president DOES NOT have to involve a crime, impeachment is a political act.....if Obama did what trump has done, he would have been home months ago, not in the white house.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The above link is Bill Hicks' take on the U.S. presidency, and stands to merit. Still surprised how many people still are on the Trump hype train; the media played this one off well.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

How's your Russian?

Better then your Chinese.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No president has ever been removed from the White House by force. Trump is pretty mild compared to seasoned politicians.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join