It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
oh, yes the title

well its by Devine providence....I'm sure of it old bloke

Andy Devine?? Like in Dr. Strangelove?

My apologies, I couldn't resist!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: intrptr

He was also letting the FBI wiretap MLK.

Thats a crock. He despised J. Edgar Hoover, wanted him gone. Umpteenth reason why they killed Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Dfairlite

He is still in the White House because of the fact that removing him could be worse than leaving him there and blocking his initiatives.

Just think about it, if we remove Trump we end up with another like minded POTUS who is much more skilled at getting their agenda through Congress.

Basically, it's much easier to limit the damage coming from an idiot like Trump than it would be dealing with an experienced politician like Mike Pence or Paul Ryan in the Oval Office.

The only good thing that might come from removing him would be reducing our chances of starting WWIII.

Couldn't have said it better.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It's not a crock at all. He did despise Hoover, but also feared him. Hoover had lots of dirt on him.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It's not a crock at all. He did despise Hoover, but also feared him. Hoover had lots of dirt on him.

FBI murdered MLK, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Russia is why we lost. Face it. Trumps presidency is illegitimate. He will be impeached AND more importantly he will be removed from office. Something that has never happened before.
Hey trump another historical first...good for you...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Approval rating of 32%. He should be counting on a miracle is what he should be counting on.
I think even Russia now sees what a hugh mistake he was.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.usnews.com...
This says she should have just listened to her husband.....

A Shattering Read If you were running for president, and married to the political genius of the late 20th century, a former president who told you to reach out to working class whites, wouldn't you heed Bill Clinton's advice? Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton did not do so, making Bill become like the mythical Cassandra.

Oh well back to makin bills samwiches.......

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

Its because people stopped listening to the fake news. People are waking up to the corrupt government and like it or not trump may be evil but he is a new type of evil.

Yep. People found out what "Fake News" and Fake Polls was all about in 2016. Americans now understand that most of what they see on TV/Newspapers is the OPPOSITE of the truth.

President Trump is doing a great job, in-spite of a dysfunctional Congress.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Russia is why we lost. Face it. Trumps presidency is illegitimate. He will be impeached AND more importantly he will be removed from office. Something that has never happened before.
Hey trump another historical first...good for you...

The religious belief in this fairy tale is dangerous. I encourage you to seek professional help.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... 4bbbc21
And even WAPO says Trump is on track to win reelection.

More than half of Americans don’t think Donald Trump is fit to serve as president, yet he has a clear path to winning reelection. If Trump isn’t removed from office and doesn’t lead the country into some form of global catastrophe, he could secure a second term simply by maintaining his current level of support with his political base.

This from a Bill Clinton advisor.....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Oh my....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Democratically elected? Who are you kidding? He was placed...by his Russian handler Putin.

Who is probably now kicking himself in the ass for his hugh ( yuge to the initiated T.U. student) mistake.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Too bad his base is even turning their backs on him.
32% approval.
67% disapprove of his job so far. Yeah I doubt we have anything to worry about come 2020. He will already be a fading nightmare by then.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Where did everybody go?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Too bad his base is even turning their backs on him.
32% approval.
67% disapprove of his job so far. Yeah I doubt we have anything to worry about come 2020. He will already be a fading nightmare by then.

This wouldn't be from the same pollster's that predicted Clinton would be your President would it?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for Bush and Obama to both declare Martial Law..........

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You're a comedian right? Oh well laugh clown laugh...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Democratically elected? Who are you kidding? He was placed...by his Russian handler Putin.

Who is probably now kicking himself in the ass for his hugh ( yuge to the initiated T.U. student) mistake.

You never go full retard.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Or even slight.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join