It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Because the left are realizing you need more than fake news to impeach a president. Its really as simple as that.

Because when Donny the Con, Reality TV's finest BS'er says all the bad stuff with Russia and Obstruction of Justice and Nepotism and Self-Dealing and Pay to Play in his administration is Fake News, we should believe him 'cause he has absolutely no reason to lie.

I also have no reason to believe any of your opinion since you didn't link any proof, so meh back at ya. From your past posts, it seemed all you cared about was keeping ACA for personal reasons. Yet you complain about your list of items not backed by any sources, but didn't care about the actual evidence of Hillary and her pay to play schemes, obstruction of justice, and backdoor deals with Russia. I say pot meet kettle.

I see. So I'm supposed to derail the thread with lengthy quotes and links to sources about all the above whereas you come in, give no lengthy references regarding your Hillary accusations, make a personal pot-shot at me about my family, dash out and call it a win?

I stated a very obvious point and you replied with a bunch on nonsense without any proof...just opinions. If you can't handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Dfairlite

You forgot to mention that he represents the genocide of like, a lot of people yo.

First campaign ad of 2020?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It is a Government wall . Just like a Military hammer cost 400 $ . When the money isn't yours you don't care about cost

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

link   
a reply to: Painterz

I think the unintelligent overestimated their intelligence. If you truly believe trump is white supremacist, you're the problem with american politics.

link   

Did this really require a thread?? You could have just googled this question and got your answer....

But I'll help you out.

It's called Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.

Imagine that they even have a wiki page you could have referenced.. that's for SJW who don't know the Constitution is an actual written document. I linked it below for you.

WIKI

Here is another hint my friend...Judging but our current presidents popularity I foresee him being there the whole 8 ears...so who knows maybe you can make a annual thread about why is Trump still the President of the United States....
I'll just link it again for you next year.....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We will see after the 2018 elections . They were wrong about Trump , I have a feeling they are going to be wrong in 2018

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
oh, yes the title

well its by Devine providence....I'm sure of it old bloke

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Patients deary...Patients.

All in good time.

Patients?

Is that what you see when you turn your head?

Are they wearing white jackets??

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

I never realized that was about trump. Lol.

I can't remember the last time I was actually impressed by a politicians character. They all seem shallow, servile, self aggrandized.

Ron Paul, maybe. JFK, definitely.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But do you think the Republican Congress will impeach a republican president?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You stated an "obvious point?"

Wow.

So did I. You just didn't like it.

Your kitchen ain't too hot -- I just don't like the nasty things you are cooking.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Patients deary...Patients.

All in good time.

Patients?

Is that what you see when you turn your head?

Are they wearing white jackets??

You would think these highly educated Hillary supporters with their expensive prominent degrees would know the difference in the 2 words, but I guess not.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well the left is constantly outraged and offended the important subjects tend to get blurred.

The lifestyle of the average America hasn't changed and the economy is steady and these new subject of outrage, immigration, global warming, Russia, etc are all subjects I've heard for decades.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Wow.

Your kitchen ain't too hot -- I just don't like the nasty things you are cooking.

You're probably right, after I pay my monthly healthcare insurance all I can afford is Ramen noodles. Thanks Obama.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

JFK? He'd be considered a right-wing racist and sexist by today's standards. Glad you approve

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Wow.

You're probably right, after I pay my monthly healthcare insurance all I can afford is Ramen noodles. Thanks Obama.

I will assume you are telling the truth and not exaggerating it.

If that is the case, and if you REALLY made the effort to search my "post history" regarding the ACA, you'd see that I'm for EVERYONE getting a fair deal AND health care. That way my kid doesn't die, my son with autism's independence and chance at life isn't ruined, AND you can afford to buy food you like, because health care is reasonable FOR EVERYONE.

(Ramen can be delicious, if you add the right spices)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

JFK? He'd be considered a right-wing racist and sexist by today's standards. Glad you approve

Should have specified, his character in public office.

They killed him for it. He defended civil rights of blacks, by the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

"Was it all hysteria?" yep

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

He was also letting the FBI wiretap MLK.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join