It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Dfairlite

If you couldn't tell by now, I'm not actually surprised Trump is still in the White House.

Neither am I , we're only 7 months into a 4 year term , patience.

7 months?

OP, the answer, of course, is that he was democratically elected and so far has been doing a pretty good job, but even if he wasn;t doing a good job, his term is 4 years.

edit on 9/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

A dumbed down society needs a president who not only walks the walk but tweets the talk.

So, your preferred choice would be?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Just my wild arsed opinion but, impeachment is rarely a quick process.

The Democrats helped him by slinging so much mud (may be truth, half truths, or outright lies) , before the first hint of an investigation began. Now any investigation has to wade through all that mess to try and find some nugget of truth, so in my silly opinion without a true smoking gun end of this term beginning of the next at the earliest IF they find something.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think what will happen is that the republicans are going to get slaughtered in the mid terms, then the democrats are really going to start tightening the screws on Trump and they will probably have some republican support because they are going to go into panic mode thinking they are all about to lose their base of support.

Perhaps you should look up what seats are up for re election.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Because the left are realizing you need more than fake news to impeach a president. Its really as simple as that.

Hes baiting you.

All of that crap is fake news which has been pouring out of MSM since the day he won.

Keep chasing your tail though. Its working 😊

Because when Donny the Con, Reality TV's finest BS'er says all the bad stuff with Russia and Obstruction of Justice and Nepotism and Self-Dealing and Pay to Play in his administration is Fake News, we should believe him 'cause he has absolutely no reason to lie.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think everybody underestimated the depth of support for a white supremacist President.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I think everybody underestimated the depth of support for a white supremacist President.

I think everybody underestimated how much the general public hates hillary clinton

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Patients deary...Patients.

All in good time.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I never realized that was about trump. Lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

WW3 would be a big change. But not one we're going to like.

Not to worry. All this talk will eventually get the desired results and the grown ups aren't about to let him destroy the world to save his fragile dictate ego.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yeah cuz we can see how the ruling house supports him and his retarded policies right? Can you say repeal and replace? Can you say infrastructure? How about tax reform? The wall? Anything? Anyone? Bueller?
The silence from the house is deafening.
Yeah they support him alright...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Thank god we have the real news then huh? Oh wait trump truly believes that if he doesn't verify the news it's not real and some people will actually buy that.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think you over estimate it. Honestly.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Was it all hysteria?

Yes. And it still is and will continue to be until at least 2020. The way the wackos on the left are doubling down on their losing strategy, probably 2024. They absolutely refuse to learn and take responsibility for why they lost.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.washingtonpost.com...

And that was before she refused to take responsibility for Donald J. Trump beating her like a Cherokee drum.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Keep lying. This nonsense plays well in your echo chamber but in most of the country people see right through it. Seriously, keep it up. He's counting on it for 2020.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Excellent thread. People need to wake up and realize Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon and get used to it. Despite the fake news, all of Trump's supporters are still here, just as they were from day one. He's not losing support from us, and if anything, our support grows stronger because, as you've pointed out about job growth, economic growth and everything else, he is the real deal. 50 million strong we are!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You forgot to mention that he represents the genocide of like, a lot of people yo.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Thank god we have the real news then huh? Oh wait trump truly believes that if he doesn't verify the news it's not real and some people will actually buy that.

Because you're not the kind of people who is likelly to fall for anti-russian disinfo, aren't you ?

Burr: Russia probe will expose erroneous reporting

Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) stopped short of endorsing Trump's Thursday morning call for a congressional investigation of the media. But Burr did predict that the final product of his panel's bipartisan inquiry into Moscow's disruption of the 2016 election would illustrate factual errors in some media reports on the issue.

"We're not going to investigate news organizations, but we will use the findings of our report to let the American people hold every news organization accountable for what they portrayed as fact, in many cases without sources — at least, no sources that would admit to it," Burr told POLITICO.

"And I think, when we finish our report, we will find that quite a few news organizations ran stories that were not factual," he added.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Because the left are realizing you need more than fake news to impeach a president. Its really as simple as that.

Because when Donny the Con, Reality TV's finest BS'er says all the bad stuff with Russia and Obstruction of Justice and Nepotism and Self-Dealing and Pay to Play in his administration is Fake News, we should believe him 'cause he has absolutely no reason to lie.

I also have no reason to believe any of your opinion since you didn't link any proof, so meh back at ya. From your past posts, it seemed all you cared about was keeping ACA for personal reasons. Yet you complain about your list of items not backed by any sources, but didn't care about the actual evidence of Hillary and her pay to play schemes, obstruction of justice, and backdoor deals with Russia. I say pot meet kettle.

I see. So I'm supposed to derail the thread with lengthy quotes and links to sources about all the above whereas you come in, give no lengthy references regarding your Hillary accusations, make a personal pot-shot at me about my family, dash out and call it a win?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join