It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Because he is just TRUMPANTASTIC!
Says it like it is!!! Breath of fresh air!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What everyone seems to forget is that Trump was a plot between the DNC & the media in an attempt to control the opposition and get Hillary elected gone wrong. He's blow back. At first they were in shock, but now they've realized that Trump was a godsend. In time, this one goofy little presidency is going to usher in everything the far left has ever dreamed of instituting in America.
edit on 9-10-2017 by sooth because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You know, what I find so ironic?

No one is learning the lesson that was taught during the campaign.

What lesson is that? Why the lesson of: the more people try to smear or hurt Trump, the more it helps him.

Honestly - has no one paid attention to it?

Trump had a real shot at winning the GOP nomination....so: trash him! Make him look bad!......

The result? He won the nomination.

Did anyone learn from that? Nope. People and the media went into overdrive with trying to make Trump look bad, even resorting to out right lies about him.

The result? Say hello to President Trump.

So here we are, almost a year since the election......and both the media and people are STILL trying this failed tactic....STILL trying to do all they can to get rid of Trump.......

Yah....re-election for him is going to be in the bag......because idiots just don't learn from their mistakes.

It would not surprise me in the least if the Left spends all their time still trying to find a way to get rid of Trump and come election time in 2020 will suddenly realize that they screwed up...again....by not actually trying to find someone who is electable. Reaching out to ALL the people of the US (instead of ignoring half of it).

Most likely, the Left will do the same thing in 2020 as they did in 2016: Elect this person because of what genitals they have! Elect this person because they are a non-white person! Elect this person because they cater to inner city people and pretty much ignore and insult the rest of rural America! Elect this person because they're going to give us Free Stuff (WARNING: stuff not actually free, and will instead be paid for by working citizens by taxing the 'effing crap out of them! Yay Free Stuff!)

Didn't work last time.....won't work next time.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump's lack of political background is his main advantage. He can pardon himself of any pre-presidential wrongdoings since he has 0 political involvment before entering the WH.
Anybody else in DC has a skeleton in the closet.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Uhhh. he is the President of the US . Does news travel that slow around the world ? And here I thought this was the age of instant communication.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

He is still in the White House because of the fact that removing him could be worse than leaving him there and blocking his initiatives.

Just think about it, if we remove Trump we end up with another like minded POTUS who is much more skilled at getting their agenda through Congress.

Basically, it's much easier to limit the damage coming from an idiot like Trump than it would be dealing with an experienced politician like Mike Pence or Paul Ryan in the Oval Office.

The only good thing that might come from removing him would be reducing our chances of starting WWIII.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mostly because all the fabled "Trump killers", all those smoking guns that will end his presidency (and before that lose him the eleciton, and before that end his candidacy) turned out to have absolutely no substance to them.

The xenophobic Russia "investigation" is just the latest in a long line, and after like 9 months and nothing to show for it presumably it'll crash and burn just like all the other failed attempts.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
What everyone seems to forget is that Trump was a plot between the DNC & the media in an attempt to control the opposition and get Hillary elected gone wrong. He's blow back. At first they were in shock, but now they've realized that Trump was a godsend. In time, this one goofy little presidency is going to usher in everything the far left has ever dreamed of instituting in America.

...no

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
For crying out loud.

If Bush and Obama had eight years.

This nation will survive Trump.

He isn't horrible contrary to his haters dogma.

He isn't the best either.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Trump is the Anti-Christ, so he's Biblically guaranteed 7 years.

It's ALL Good.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What, that elections have consequences?

Trump supporters are all for nuclear and global war. Trump has failed so now all that is left is more war. Now, all of us have to live with the consequences. Corker knows.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

Its because people stopped listening to the fake news. People are waking up to the corrupt government and like it or not trump may be evil but he is a new type of evil.

What is "evil" about him?

The guy was elected allegedly against all odds by millions of people who like his ideas.

Wall. Work for Welfare. Immigration reform. Obamacare fix.

All good stuff with working Americans in mind.

Hes there because We The People wanted it so badly that the usual suspects couldnt force some criminal old hag on us no matter what they tried.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump is the Anti-Christ, so he's Biblically guaranteed 7 years.

It's ALL Good.
Confirmed by Illuminati playing cards.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
He is still in the White House because he won the election.
Nothing to see here folks, move along.
The End.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Because the left are realizing you need more than fake news to impeach a president. Its really as simple as that.

Because when Donny the Con, Reality TV's finest BS'er says all the bad stuff with Russia and Obstruction of Justice and Nepotism and Self-Dealing and Pay to Play in his administration is Fake News, we should believe him 'cause he has absolutely no reason to lie.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have always said I think that after the mid-terms is when we will see a real context for his presidency take place. I didn't really think he would be kicked out in the first few months, its just not something I think the American political establishment could let happen. I also don't think that Pence would be a better president.

I think what will happen is that the republicans are going to get slaughtered in the mid terms, then the democrats are really going to start tightening the screws on Trump and they will probably have some republican support because they are going to go into panic mode thinking they are all about to lose their base of support.

Time will tell I guess.
edit on 9-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

If Trump isn’t removed from office and doesn’t lead the country into some form of global catastrophe, he could secure a second term

That's kind of like saying "if my child stops biting other kids he'll have tons of friends"

One must set realistic goals.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 9-10-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Because the left are realizing you need more than fake news to impeach a president. Its really as simple as that.

Because when Donny the Con, Reality TV's finest BS'er says all the bad stuff with Russia and Obstruction of Justice and Nepotism and Self-Dealing and Pay to Play in his administration is Fake News, we should believe him 'cause he has absolutely no reason to lie.

I also have no reason to believe any of your opinion since you didn't link any proof, so meh back at ya. From your past posts, it seemed all you cared about was keeping ACA for personal reasons. Yet you complain about your list of items not backed by any sources, but didn't care about the actual evidence of Hillary and her pay to play schemes, obstruction of justice, and backdoor deals with Russia. I say pot meet kettle.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

He is just there to play the role of Emmanuel Goldstein

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join