It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump is still in the White House?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump was elected to destroy. There is no safe place.

You really should stop listening to propaganda. You don't have to live in fake fear.

This from the person that claims that Sanders was cheated in the primaries. LOL.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No. I am not dumb. I can discern and research. You may not agree with me, and like Trump you would like to take censure my opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is an easy one:

Trump is still in the White House because he is the elected President of the United States.

If he is removed, it will be because a) he's unfit or b) he's committed high crimes and misdemeanors.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

No. I am not dumb. I can discern and research. You may not agree with me, and like Trump you would like to take censure my opinion.

In addition to turning off the propaganda, you should stop making # up too. I have never advocated censoring anyone's opinion. In fact I've posted against such censorship.

Seriously, if you lay off the lies, both listening to them and telling them, you'll live a happier life.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You really should stop listening to propaganda. You don't have to live in fake fear.

This from the person that claims that Sanders was cheated in the primaries. LOL.

DWS resigned over it. Even NY Times acknowledged it. Time to live in reality. Fairy tales are for kids.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

ATS is propaganda? Well what are you doing here?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I don't see where face23785 said ATS was propaganda!?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You can't answer a simple question. Don't try the hard stuff. Who are the globalists?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Simple, where did face23785 say ATS was propaganda!?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

DWS resigned over it. Even NY Times acknowledged it. Time to live in reality. Fairy tales are for kids.

Faulty generalization. There is not now nor has there ever been any alteration of voting standards or outcomes in the 2016 primaries.

The only one between the two of us living in fantasy is you. DWS and the DNC did show favoritism toward Clinton in several circumstances, and that resulted in their resignation. That did not change any outcome of any voting, and Bernie Sanders was not "cheated."

If you have evidence to the contrary; present it, otherwise, stop promoting that which you know to be untrue.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Is ATS a place for propaganda and should I turn It off as suggested by poster. Who are the globalists?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

ATS is a place for debate. There are troll posters and also legit posters. ATS works hard to make this a premium site for us. As far as ATS goes, I'd trust the info here more than traditional media.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Me too.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Great, common ground we agree upon.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I would really like to know about the term"globalists'. That word seems to be thrown around a lot with no clarity of who these entities or entity are. I must assume it's a dog whistle word, for those who hear it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I would really like to know about the term"globalists'. That word seems to be thrown around a lot with no clarity of who these entities or entity are. I must assume it's a dog whistle word, for those who hear it.

It's another one of those purely rhetorical terms that has no real meaning. Generally it refers to any entity, idea or ideology that doesn't smack of rampant nationalism and isolationism, conflated into theories that assume that these "globalists" are equivalent to "the Powers that Be," the Illuminati, or whatever one conceives the dark cabals controlling the world to actually be.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Just thought I would deliver Steve Bannon's opinion on the matter:

Bannon 'thinks Trump only has a 30% chance of serving a full term'

He thinks the 25th amendment with Trumps own cabinet removing him from office is the most likely scenario.

Considering Rex Tillerson has expressed his opinion that Trump is a "F****** Moron!" I don't think it is so far fetched.

It's all over the news, so you can google and select your own source if you want to read up.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It's a catch all for anyone that is not "Nationalist".

"Nationalist" is a place holder for the belief that all the countries ills and problems are due to foreigners an brown people.

edit on 12-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm trying to understand how free market, capitalists can be nationalists at the same time. Don't they know trade was made to be global. How can the US become isolationist when we have a global stock market.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm trying to understand how free market, capitalists can be nationalists at the same time.

Easy.
The philosophy is to scream about fair play the rules!
Until the rules and fair play don't help your team.
Then damn the Rules and fair play!

Free Markets, ditto Bill of Rights, Ditto Constitution, Ditto laws, Ditto Fiscal responsibility, Ditto facts, Ditto everything.

Resentment and hypocrisy have become the founding principles of the GOP.

edit on 12-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join