It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary brings the irony

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

Neither irony or hypocrisy. Who knows better than the victim of cyber hacking and crimes?
Oh you mean the server thingy again? Jesus H. Christ get over it. She didn't commit any #ing crimes. Get a clue . She's a free woman because she didn't do anything. Proof is that she's not in jail . Or under investigation. Unlike the flipping liar in chief greasy turd living in the adult day care center we used to call the Whitehouse.

" She's a free woman because she didn't do anything. Proof is that she's not in jail ."

Once again, not prosecuted does not equal innocent.

Your are preaching that if a cop pulls you over for speeding and gives you a warning instead of a ticket, that means you didn't break the law.

Just stop already with the nonsense.

Not to mention that Comey HIMSELF, said that Lynch told him to essentially drop the investigation. Hillary got a free pass on her wrongdoings plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well GEE... those Mafia Bosses were innocent too, they get let off, no crimes involved. Just some bad publicity that was entirely unwarranted.

*years later*

The bribed who? Had influence over what?

Are you REALLY this naive?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Slow browser...sorry

Maybe you should pony up for better internet instead of getting it from Wal-Mart... you know with all your millions and all.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

there are few things that surprise me at my age but meeting a true believer like yourself is still something of a marvel to behold.

Right? Scary hey..

A veritable sycophant.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
sillyolme.....UUHHHGGGHHH..

just uhhgghh....

Ya know....She'll friggin cold cock ya......

clintons didnt do well for us.....in Haiti it was real bad , what the clintons in lower case did
edit on 9-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: butcherguy

www.newsweek.com...

At the time, Trump was operating inside the White House in a nonofficial capacity. She wrote that she wanted McMahon’s agency and her staff to “explore opportunities to collaborate” on issues related to “women’s entrepreneurship.” She copied on the correspondence the government email addresses of two other federal employees, Dina Powell and Julie Radford.

The spokesperson added that prior to her obtaining an official account, Trump’s emailing other official accounts “ensured the records were preserved and available under the Federal Records Act.” Trump did not have an official email account as a first daughter at the time, according to the spokesperson.

Gee, I'm sure that "women’s entrepreneurship." equates to the death of Americans in a war zone to some...

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Hey did I tell you I'm a retired business owner? Ran a very successful decorating business than I ran high end carpet and accessories store for twenty years. I sold the business for nearly six million including inventory and brick and mortar in a very busy shopping center.
I guess I do okay on a daily basis.
We're going to Bali in two months. Airfare alone is $5500 per person.
How you doin'?

You're paying $5500 to go to Bali?

Haha omfg... Perks of living in the real world.
It's about $200 from here... Must be awesome being a billionaire.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: ausername

Oh your mother is so cute! Or is that your wife?

*listens as the echo of silly fades down the deep hole they've dug for themselves*

*cracks open a beer*

Ahhh, that wets my whistle..

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Hey did I tell you I'm a retired business owner? Ran a very successful decorating business than I ran high end carpet and accessories store for twenty years. I sold the business for nearly six million including inventory and brick and mortar in a very busy shopping center.
How you doin'?

You're paying $5500 to go to Bali?

Haha omfg... Perks of living in the real world.
It's about $200 from here... Must be awesome being a billionaire.

I knew that was kinda high just for airfare.
But what do I know?...I am cheap....I only got $3 million in the bank.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I guess we know what you think it means. What do you think Bob Mueller is doing? Wasting his time? How about the FBI? Are they pissing up a rope?

Yep.

It means, after all this time, they haven't found anything.
Nice adjectives. I like being called honeypot.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Haha. Oh right like a liar trying to lead a country.
( to ruin by the way...)
On her worst day she a million times better than the slimeball POS we have now.
What a friggin mess he's turning out to be.
I mean daily... every single day it's one despicable act after another. I wonder sometimes how he's survived but I guess if you have someone to wipe your ass for you they will make sure you live another day.

Didn't you mean deplorable? Every single day one more deplorable act.

You need a hobby and medication.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How you doin'?

You just proved the adage that states having lots of money can't buy grace or class.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Haha. Oh right like a liar trying to lead a country.
( to ruin by the way...)
On her worst day she a million times better than the slimeball POS we have now.
What a friggin mess he's turning out to be.
I mean daily... every single day it's one despicable act after another. I wonder sometimes how he's survived but I guess if you have someone to wipe your ass for you they will make sure you live another day.

Not only did people not want her as POTUS, but no one wanted her hubby in the WH again leaving his DNA on interns dresses or jamming cigars up their vajayjays.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Next speech on Hillary's book tour: Talking to sexually abused women by married men and how it's their fault.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

How you doin'?

WHAT??!?

OKAY!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How you doin'?

WHAT??!?

OKAY!!!

But is still on AOL.....Some millionaire!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How you doin'?

WHAT??!?

OKAY!!!

You get my vote to win the interwebs today

OKAY!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join