It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence’s NFL Walkout Was a Cheap, Transparent Stunt (at a cost to the taxpayer)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well sure,

How about this,

How do vets feel who come home to racism?

Whether it's black red white?

At what point to we have a conversation?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Far, far less, than the Mueller witch hunt, or what we give to the NFL in subsidies.

I was expecting you to show us, but you don't have a figure.

edit on 9-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Far, far less, than the Mueller witch hunt, or what we give to the NFL in subsidies.

The Mueller factor is controlled by republicans. Both in committee and in the DOJ.

Anytime they think witch hunt it's up to them to pull the plug.
edit on 9-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

We physically palpate the guy who said it,f#ck the law,why?.PEOPLE leave VETS alone.
They say THAT in places where WE can't beat them up .
Yankee strongholds,Marxist gatherings of peoples brats and urban cesspools always stop us or try to ,I can disappear in 20 minutes,and HAVE so no big deal, anywhere in 58 years.
I always DO if they're close enough BECAUSE I CAN and know how...identity activism at it's finest, an attitude adjustment
ALTHOUGH... WHITE racial epithets are funny sounding to me so I laugh at them,like the "YANKEE RUNNING DOG" thing Communists used ,same story here.
I know I don't hate or love black people,WHO are THEY to dominate my thinking,just more people who aren't my problem but insist they must be.
NOT TO MENTION ...
COPS are STILL not receiving A THING ,about messages to change their training and recruitment...civilians are ALWAYS so damn SLOW to get to the damn point!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well sure,

How about this,

How do vets feel who come home to racism?

Whether it's black red white?

At what point to we have a conversation?

We can have the conversation when everyone agrees that racism doesn't wear one skin color and that everyone gets to talk and everyone has to listen.
edit on 9-10-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The Mueller factor is controlled by republicans. Both in committee and in the DOJ.

But doing so at all would just hand the left a huge bone. Its a good political play for both sides, but who will have egg on their face in the end?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

But doing so at all would just hand the left a huge bone. Its a good political play for both sides, but who will have egg on their face in the end?

I don't really give a hoot. I have moved past picking one crappy idea over the other.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The conversation will happen when you stop making demands.

Racism happens out of fear and also with the aid of political device.

Anyone who doesn't think race is used by politicians of many sides is naive.

I will say it again. Trump reminds me of LBJ.

Whippin out jumbo in the board room.

edit on 9-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I wasn't just mentioning black vets but rather racism.whether a white vet getting harassed by black guys at the gas station just for a big beard and a pickup or a black vet coming home getting harassed by a local barnie cop.
Maybe a 3rd generation Mexican American vet getting harassed.

But yes the "leader" stood up for the flag. He does well dividing the flock.

Wagging the dog.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The idealized "flocks" are popular cultural crap WHO will give a crap in a decade?

They use political parties in order to attack instead of my way ,I 'm all for it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

HATED that guy,stupid man,who aided the coup.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: libertytoall

Your analogy sucks.

LOL, Oh! Okay Einstein! Tell me, when was the last time you went to a Big Box store to buy a TV and the employees protested racism and police brutality by kneeling in front of you and your TV? Talk about sucky analogies! HAHA!

lol you know it's true and being that it's an asinine idea to think someone would so this it's just as asinine to think football players would use their jobsite as the forum to place their grievances too.
edit on 9-10-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

]

]

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

And a lot of people think LBJ is wonderful for declaring the War on Poverty ... which hasn't done much of any use for anyone. Certainly hasn't helped anyone out of poverty.

You want more of a thing, you subsidize it.

Does that mean I think sometimes people don't need some financial assistance? No, but it does mean I think that endless financial aid of all kinds with no strings or conditions or true means testing, all or nothing is part of the problem. Programs need to be targeted and temporary and they need to be structured so they can be effective as such.

And those who truly cannot do for themselves are the only ones who should be drawing constant no strings attached assistance.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

We make the problem ALL yours?

Of course Y'ALL mad.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Thus is the first time in QUITE some time I have paid attention to football, and I have the V.P. to thank for it.
Keep grasping at those threads there, chief.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: 3daysgone

He would have stayed if they would not have protested through the national anthem.

So he's dumb enough to think they wouldn't have protested or didn't know they would?
Really?

Either way he gave them the chance not to. Is there anything wrong with giving someone a chance?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Snowflakes melting in their own tears. You're crying because you're SORE LOSERS.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Obama is gone

Yes he is, but comparasions have no expiration.

Never understood how folks use the "but he's not president anymore" argument... The things he did or didn't do don't change because he's no longer the pres.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He is our Vice President. I do not blame him for leaving. All you liberals have the right to voice your opinion and our Vice President can't stand up for our American Flag. OUR AMERICANS WHO FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND THE FREE RIGHT OF SPEECH WHAT OUR AMERICAN FLAG STANDS FOR. DO you liberals know how to have a conversation. These players have a right to kneel and you are saying it is okay for these over priced players to disrespect OUR AMERICAN FLAG AND OUR VICE PRESIDENT HAS NO RIGHT TO STICK UP FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN AND NOT WALK AWAY FROM IT..

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join